Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:57:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the end of crypto?  (Read 2676 times)
hic78 (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:54:13 PM

Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:02:19 PM

Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
it will not end. The market is just bottoming out and this is an opportunity for us to buy more. Keep holding on and do not worry too much. The market will soon recover, and your altcoin will make you rich if it really has potential.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:45:33 PM

So your regretting on selling all of your coins in one swoop, I really think that is a sudden decision after gaining a decent amount in the cryptocurrency you are just giving that all away because the market is in a bear market, Well I think many are frustrated with the market of crypto right now but gaining knowledge and keeping your faith intact with your coins can get you more profit than the usual coins you had sold right now, In my opinion you should wait until the bull market crashes again.
Abeleez

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:58:43 PM

Hello
Seems you are not current with trends in the industry because in recent weeks we have witnessed an appreciable level of surge though not as may have been expected by many but it doesn't fit into the picture you are painting. The idea of an end to crypto shouldn't be contemplated in the first place if I may add. The financial Innovation is in a self correction but it doesn't in anyway spell room.
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:06:39 PM

Hello
Well, I hope you didn't spend 700k to buy those coins  Roll Eyes
Also it sounds your Portfolio is way too risky. You must have had lots of small Altcoins that are down 95-99%. I mean BTC is only down 66% roughly...

Anyway, now it is almost too late to sell. Unless you really care about those 24k... in that case you should cash out a bit.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:27:37 PM

It's not the end of crypto but it'll be the end of you in crypto world if you're going to sell them all to cut your loss Smiley. You should know that there are so many rich guys are still holding all their cryptocurrencies or keep investing in cryptocurrency although they lost a lot maybe much more than you Smiley. You should know that you can't earn all the time in this world Wink

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
dr_hodes
Copper Member

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 04:31:21 PM

Wow, thats major losses. However. Do not worry, as crypto has yet to reach it's peak. There is still a lot more to come. Just look at the fundamentals of use and development - it is clearly rising. Institutions are coming, and the new generation believes in cryptocurrency.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:44:52 PM

That's sad to hear. Cat you see cryptocurrency market is already recovering slowly? You had a big loss there. Hope you'll be able to put your remaining money on something profitable. I invest too but only $200 max. So as to prevent big losses. And always take profit, scalp capital every time.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:51:54 PM

Unfortunately, those who have not yet grasped the current situation of a speculative form in comparison with other corresponding perceptions that they may be suspicious or puzzled. The decline is only temporary and there is also a chance for the rest. Roll Eyes Most of them look at the endless trade that they forget the "value" of crypto.

Dobrodav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:54:06 PM

are you holding token or something? even bitcoin or eth price dump you still loss too much money like this

pat25

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:02:11 PM

Hello
Do you think that your loss means the end of crypto? Cheesy Now, this is the end of one hungry trader and that is all, crypto is going forward!
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:10:02 PM

Hello
Don't sell just HODL, I know it really frustrates you but the bull market is coming if you will sell know I am telling you will regret it for the rest of your life just be patience man because better things are coming.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:54:08 PM

I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollar

You bought a pile of shit coins. Bitcoin is 3 times below its ATH you bag is 30 times.  In 10 years Bitcoin might be worth $1 million but you might end up empty handed holding a bag full of worthless shitcoins.
offstage

Activity: 336

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:12:18 PM

The situation show, that many people should to hold now. The situation in market is not stable, so, holding is the best variant.

rauls

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:15:16 PM

Hello
Don't sell just HODL, I know it really frustrates you but the bull market is coming if you will sell know I am telling you will regret it for the rest of your life just be patience man because better things are coming.
he doesnt said what coin he hodl. I hold many coin and many of them become trash coin, dev disappeared

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:26:45 PM

You had 700k USD in crypto? And are you normal? I dont think that it was the best strategy to come to the crypto market with so much money and buy when crypto was high...
Why didnt you make some research, why did you ignore experts who warned about a big crypto bubble?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:12:06 PM

Hello

Nothing is end in this crypto ,their may be raise or fall in the market.I had meant that ,their may be a fluctuations in the price of cryptocurrency.And we can't describe it's the maximum raise in the price of cryptocurrency and after this the price will not increase or decrease.This is happening due to decentralised behaviour of bitcoin.
andrey111

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:14:16 PM

Hello
The end? There was not even a beginning. Crypto currency is completely conquering the world. Your losses will be even greater if you sell everything. Early, or late, everything will be fine.
Donotam

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:39:01 PM

dont worry mate, many people same as you Grin they lose big money on crypto Grin
but never think that crypto will end in near future, it will have long live

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:23:43 PM

Hello
it will not end. The market is just bottoming out and this is an opportunity for us to buy more. Keep holding on and do not worry too much. The market will soon recover, and your altcoin will make you rich if it really has potential.
I also do not sell my coins. I believe that the market will grow in the near future. You need to have patience.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: