Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:48:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the end of crypto?  (Read 2676 times)
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:17:16 PM

We can't call it the end of cryptos. We indeed are not able to see a huge pump in short interval for which the cryptos are famous. But that doesn't mean that cryptos are at their end. Bitcoin has successfully maintained its price range above $6k. This shows there is enough volume to support that price range. If we look in history, we will find more worse dumps than this year in cryptocurrencies. Have patience, and go long.
stas.dron

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:22:27 PM

The end of crypto will be when people start live withouy money at all) We all here want the same - earn money and get profit)
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:28:34 PM

Obviously, such downfall won't end the crypto industry. The situation is really frustrating and scary at the same time nut I really doubt that this would be the end. Signs of recovery can still be seen on cryptos which is something to look forward with on the remaining months of this year. Focus more on holding than planning to sell at times like this.

notlasttrain

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:34:15 PM

I think you are making mistake right now. Don't panic- this is not a good friend in investment business. Market is recovering slow now.
boryanchik

Activity: 246
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:49:27 PM

do not go out now from the coins in which your capital is. keep everything until January. January is the time to sell. Time to get rich is January. wait and you will be happy.

Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:53:13 PM

do not go out now from the coins in which your capital is. keep everything until January. January is the time to sell. Time to get rich is January. wait and you will be happy.
this is something new, as many forecasts are voiced by the December month of 2018. Although the month Forward or back, it does not matter if the green color of the crypto-currency market starts.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:11:12 PM

Is it because of the decline in the market that you think crypto will end. I think crypto will survive and can grow back. Be patient and always think positively because crypto still has hopes to soar.

myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:28:46 PM

Crypto doesn't end that way. There are lots of innovations and adoptions on the way. Just because market is down, doesn't mean it's finished.
Blyssaely

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:51:04 PM

We can't call it the end of cryptos. We indeed are not able to see a huge pump in short interval for which the cryptos are famous. But that doesn't mean that cryptos are at their end. Bitcoin has successfully maintained its price range above $6k. This shows there is enough volume to support that price range. If we look in history, we will find more worse dumps than this year in cryptocurrencies. Have patience, and go long.

Thisis not a place for people who can't wait and don'y have patience! I think this market only ofr those who know how to win and how to lose!
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:02:06 PM

Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
It would be absurd to think of such thing that cryptos are about to end making the negative scenario at this moment a basis. This year might be filled with red marks and recovery might not happen this year BUT dumps are still temporary and as such there would be always a tendency for the market to recover  after a long period of downfall in the market.
rachellee

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:19:46 PM

Same with me, buddy. I was also stuck with that hodling thing. I should have sold earlier. Well, it's too late to sell now. I'm at 90% losses. But I'm still holding on that crypto will not end soon or ever. It just can't die that miserable. I'm still hoping to sell my hodl assets at a pretty good price. I should have listened to my friend before when he said I can make the most money for my assets by trading it in the market--sell at a high price, buy back at a lower price then sell again at a high price, then so on and so forth. I just wish bearish months end soon.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:34:13 AM

Crypto doesn't end that way. There are lots of innovations and adoptions on the way. Just because market is down, doesn't mean it's finished.
His portfolio is really struggling so he says that way.

Having a lost that's more than what you are expecting with the current market would really make you think that way. But that's not yet finished and its not the end if you ever have been here for a very long time. But a lesson can be picked with his experience too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:43:11 AM

we can't say decline in price in the market is the end of crypto,, we are still at the beginning
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:27:38 AM

Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Your steps are indeed desperate and ultimately uncontrolled so that you are disappointed with your decision.
Crypto is still walking and moving up, so if you're disappointed then get up to get back.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:19:18 AM

Hello

That's really a big mistake in my opinion but it still depends on what is the altcoin you are talking about. If that altcoin is the kind that has pumped already and you thought that it has already reached its limitation and it won't ever happen again then it is your choice. But, if this happens to me, I would still want at least recover half of that $700k price.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:34:02 AM

The issue is not that crypto is ending, it is that it is still barely even begun. The markets are young and very volatile. But the long term future of crypto is still as strong as ever. If you hold good coins, then there is no reason at all to sell now.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:41:56 AM

No, this is not the end, but I am sure that we will be in a stable state for a long time, I think there will be no growth until 2020.
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:37:00 AM

Hello

This year is not the end of Crypto. This is just a big correction. Just be patience

ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:44:44 AM

I am sure that the cryptocurrency market will not stop here and this market will grow very strongly in the future. I am still investing a lot in this market and my goal is to increase the amount of capital that I have invested.
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:13:48 AM

Crypto is not over, but the over is a panic and greedy person who made him lose even lost all of his assets in the fall of the market this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: