Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:59:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the end of crypto?  (Read 2676 times)
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:23:17 AM

I generally do not think that is not the end, it can be said that only the middle of the entire development of cryptography, therefore no doubt can talk that all of this will not end in the near future so precisely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:32:31 AM

Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

i am same with you. i had 120k dollar in january 2018. now i have 8k

it is really very bad sitation. and i think i am hodling forever
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:02:01 PM

Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
If you still have patience left then better to wait longer until the market fully recovers. This bearish trend will not always and when a good news comes this will reverse the situation and your $24k investment will surely rise with the increase of the crypto prices if you invested in a good currency. Although only you can decide what to do on your money as you can cash-out and leave crypto or wait for the market recovery. This is crypto it's unpredictable market. Patience is the virtue.
sergey_vass

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:13:37 PM

I believe that this is not the end of cryptocurrencies, I think that this is only the beginning and this market will increase every year
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:33:19 PM

not the end of crypto but this time i think this the end of bear session, every coin start bouncing now, bullrun is near, watch and prepare for the party
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:34:56 PM

Over and over this scenario have played out and only the strong hands come out victorious. Am currently in your shoes, but still holding on tight, the best will come and we will all smile once again. I would suggest you do a little trading and accumulate more now everything is dirt cheap.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:45:37 PM

It may look like it's the end of crypto already when the bearish market continues to stay in the cryptoworld even until today when the market remains low in its capitalization. I am not losing hope for my crypto assets that it will someday recover back.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
kasturi

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:49:40 PM

not the end of crypto but this time i think this the end of bear session, every coin start bouncing now, bullrun is near, watch and prepare for the party

as long as the internet and its enthusiasts are still there crypto will not end just like that, it's true that what you say is not the end of crypto but the end of the bearish market, although now the movement is still slow enough to re-increase but this is the beginning to start its growth.

Personally, of course, I am ready to welcome the bullrun market because it has been too long for me to wait for this moment to come back soon.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:35:41 PM

Hello

Wow, I think we can never say that you are playing small Smiley All can I say is that, be patient. In my way of thinking, these prices are not the end of the crypto. I think crypto world has enough potential to rise more and more in the future. Good luck!
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:41:15 AM

It's not the end of crypto but it'll be the end of you in crypto world if you're going to sell them all to cut your loss Smiley. You should know that there are so many rich guys are still holding all their cryptocurrencies or keep investing in cryptocurrency although they lost a lot maybe much more than you Smiley. You should know that you can't earn all the time in this world Wink
not fortunately it is not losses that's what I could have won I spent only 200 dollard to arrive at 700k

Many people are unable to understand this concept of business cycle and that there are phases the market pass through that affect the market values of almost all the assets in the market. Same is the case here so it is not a very scary thing. This will keep on happening in future as well.

Besides, claiming the end of the cryptocurrency is a foolish piece of act. Bitcoin is so widely spread and acquired by the users that there are chances it get the legal tender to be used as international currency in days to come.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:08:35 AM

Hello

Wow, I think we can never say that you are playing small Smiley All can I say is that, be patient. In my way of thinking, these prices are not the end of the crypto. I think crypto world has enough potential to rise more and more in the future. Good luck!
I agree, the crypto market is very fluctuating and at any time it can rise or fall suddenly. You're still lucky if you haven't sold it to cut losses, because we don't know what will happen in the future and more importantly you still hold on to the assets.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:59:53 AM

I generally do not think that is not the end, it can be said that only the middle of the entire development of cryptography, therefore no doubt can talk that all of this will not end in the near future so precisely.
How is it possible for technology to vanish just because the market value is down? It is completely to think like that. Technology advances and regresses and currently it is advancing for it is spreading and I do not see any sign of technology dying. We have had the similar kind of stagnation's before and despite all these odds, the technology flourished. Cryptocurrency is the currency of future and it might soon capture a big part of the market if not all.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:27:55 AM

many people today are panicking because they have been much influenced by the news that makes them panic. in my opinion it must be reduced to panic
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:36:13 AM

My question is what did you do when you had that 700k and you see it declining per a hundred thousand basis. I mean by then you should understand that the market is declining and that your are loosing investment. As we go on investing we have targets and exit plan did you have one? As this is expensive lesson learned keep in mind that it is not the end of crypto we are about bounce back, and yes you should hodl.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
Peple

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:59:11 AM

no end of crypto. Heavy times, bull market, but I'm sure everything will grow, I analyzed the events and I am confident that the industry will develop
Signmd

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:14:56 PM

Do not panic and keep calm. Now there is a correction in the crypto market, this does not mean the end! Correction is normal, because there can not be constant growth. If you sell, your losses will be even greater. Do not worry, crypto at the very beginning of its development. Remember that this is first of all technology!

🗣 Упpaвляeмый гoлocoм Ai Topгoвый пoмoщник 👨💻 Meнeджep пopтфoлиo
📊 Aнaлитикa ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • https://aibb.io • ▬▬▬
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:58:10 PM

Do not panic and keep calm. Now there is a correction in the crypto market, this does not mean the end! Correction is normal, because there can not be constant growth. If you sell, your losses will be even greater. Do not worry, crypto at the very beginning of its development. Remember that this is first of all technology!

That's right, do not panic and keep calm, but for all newbies that started to invest in the past 2017 are very difficult to keep calm because of the condition now of market. They're not familiar in this situation, that's why they worried.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 02:16:36 PM

Hello

It depends on your purpose why you are holding cryptocurrency. I believe there are many who are in the same boat as you because of what happened to the price of bitcoin that other price of altcoins follow suit. If you want to, you can still hold on if you don't need the money. Your investment amount may still be reach eventually and you may even gain more profit but you have to be patient for that matter because it seems that bitcoin is having a hard time to recover for now. If you can wait for years then do it but if you want to gain quickly then you might want to consider trading and gain small amount of profit.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:29:36 PM

Hello

Crypto market is not always about the spike, it is normal for prices to fall down from time to time since the price is dictated by the market demand. There are huge market players which can greatly manipulate the price. Just always be patient and make sure to buy/sell at the right time to avoid losses.
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:23:19 PM

Hello

i am same with you. i had 120k dollar in january 2018. now i have 8k

Its a big loss.
you loss over 90 % of you asset.
but,what kind the coin you have?
its very bad situation
holding is the only one way you can do
No,you can't hold your coin forever just wait the price will recovery very soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: