Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:58:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the end of crypto?  (Read 2676 times)
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:54:36 PM

Be patient, you will lose too much by selling it now, crypto will not die and you better keep holding to wait for market recovery. And don't worry, the market will definitely show a change to a better price.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:55:57 PM

This is not the end of crypto - why do you think like this? There is nothing unusual on the market! Some of coins grow and some fall - this is normal!

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
notlasttrain

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:04:16 PM

I don't believe that there will be the end of crypto at least in the next 50 years) This is a good way to get money so people will invest in it!
Sayma83

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Iqcash

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:16:49 AM

This is not the end of crypto, Crypto has been on the rise for about 10 years and crypto popularity day by day. Crypto currency is conquering the world completely. It's impossible to Finish.  Because the crypto response will rule the WORLD. 80% of people believe in crypto.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:02:06 AM

We have seen dozens of "the end of the crypto", so I'm going to be patient enough and don't sell everything at current prices)

handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:32:53 AM

Be patient, you will lose too much by selling it now, crypto will not die and you better keep holding to wait for market recovery. And don't worry, the market will definitely show a change to a better price.
You must always be patient in investing in crypto if we invest now that we will waste time and throw away the coins that we have long been looking for to get the benefit of opening losses.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:27:39 AM

Bitcoin is unlikely to disappear. But the fact that the price will soon fall is a very high probability. Currently, everything is very stable, and a large percentage of what it will continue.
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:49:01 AM

To minimise risk and get to invest in a good altcoin, what you need to do is to not go with some unnecessarily shilled coins or try to chase pump and dump schemes. Go all in on what you think the coin can provide as a technical solution to some problem that you deem significant.

For example, with smart contracts you can have custom code that runs atop the blockchain given some criteria. With privacy then you have untraceable transactions. With proof of stake you have delegation of mining to some nodes thus reducing on mining power. With failure handling and partition tolerance you can have the blockchain resilient to larger failures. With a reliable, verifiable platform you can have the best sports betting solution for the future, MeVu.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

it is better for you to hold rather than ending up with a huge lost by selling. Don't be so impatient on investing, remember, there is a good fortune awaits for those who wait.
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:03:14 PM

This still feels like early days for cryptocurrency and some of these coins are likely to do well but you need to choose the right ones. Some are likely to fail.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:43:51 PM

What coins do you buy that makes you lose that much, the initial capital is 700k and becomes 24k. You should understand crypto first, and if you invest without understanding crypto then you will only prepare yourself for loss.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

You're wrong. I think that we are now only at the beginning of the road, a little patience and we will come to a new springboard.
Krendom

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 04:41:43 PM

Cryptocurrecy era it's just beginning,  u should hold as long as u can. But if need some, sell what do you thing enough. Dont sell all your assets.
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:37:41 PM

If we don't want to end, the key is confidence and patience, with the current conditions that might not have favored us, we must be willing to wait if we don't want to lose the coins we have,We must think positively, that crypto's future will grow and succeed
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:26:04 PM

What coins do you buy that makes you lose that much, the initial capital is 700k and becomes 24k. You should understand crypto first, and if you invest without understanding crypto then you will only prepare yourself for loss.

I think that he had a lot of altcoins, therefore such losses. I have seen so many people lose thousands of dollars on altcoins. They did not want to sell and fixet the losses, then they were told that the market would soon turn around, then when the losses became more and more, they said to themselves that they hodl. Hodl on altcoin does not work. You have seen some altcoins fall in price by 30-40!!! times.
takana212

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:52:44 PM

For now you only need to be patient, because many of the crypto experts say the crypto market will soon rise at the end of the year, and I personally also hold a few coins and wait until the price goes up.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:10:20 AM

For now you only need to be patient, because many of the crypto experts say the crypto market will soon rise at the end of the year, and I personally also hold a few coins and wait until the price goes up.

Yeah, I am sure that with the patient, you will be able to make your profit again in someday. The crypto market will increase in this year, you don't have to worry, and you need to wait for a while. Besides that, if you watch the market, some altcoin still try to up and down, and I think this could be a good way to make a profit again. You don't have to get sad if you cannot make a bigger profit because the time will come for you so you can make it again.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:11:00 AM

I hope this can become a good reality later. For me, the existence and popularity of cryptocurrency are no doubt. Because the cryptocurrency has become the most valuable asset at the moment. As is known, cryptocurrency circulation network transactions up to all corners of the world. This thing too has caused, why cryptocurrency's becoming increasingly global. And until now cryptocurrency still has the potential to cause many entrepreneurs, companies, to ordinary people to try to invest in cryptocurrency.

Donotam

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:32:40 AM

Nope, crypto still not end right now, down price doesnt mean that crypto end
my thought, whales want you sell ur tokens, then they buy on cheap price and starting to pump again Cheesy

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:04:18 AM

Crypto has been adopted already by many countries worldwide. Well using crypto this days is the new trend to earn money in an easy way.. We just need to be smart and be careful as always...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: