Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:38:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the end of crypto?  (Read 2676 times)
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:08:30 AM

Crypto will never end so early, they will give us another burst of time later this year, 2018 is the year of altcoin is also the year we have to really patience to win .

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:47:09 AM

Crypto has become a part of life in the community and crypto has a lot adopted by several countries as a good asset to make a lot of money in the future. so it's still too early to say that the crypto era will end because in the coming year everyone around the world will use this digital currency as a good addition to make money through the internet.

opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:50:27 AM

Periods of low volatility often happen right before periods of high volatility, kind of intuitive, I know. Smiley The calm before the storm is my guess. The question is whether we break down or up.
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:12:18 AM

Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
All that is pleasant, conditions are now attractive, and the falls are not so terrible anymore. So dare, you do not have time.

Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:17:31 AM

I am sure until now it's still happening the entry and exit of new users, new investors, new developers, and new miners into the crypto market. If this is true, then the cryptocurrency will not end quickly.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:57:08 AM

I think Crypto is still a new thing and I'm sure it can last a long time, even though many countries are banned from crypto, but I'm sure this has never stopped Crypto's performance.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:07:13 AM

Crypto will never end so early, they will give us another burst of time later this year, 2018 is the year of altcoin is also the year we have to really patience to win .
That is right crypto will not end, because i believe it will start only because they prefer for the big pump next coming few months or years. Patience is all we need and you will earn more money but if the person is impatient you will cry because you will not wait the price to pump again. Crypto will start to pump if us be united to buy more crypto and no one for sure will say crypto will end and for sure they say longlive cryptocurrency.
kaena555

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:42:26 AM

Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
But to be Frank, most people initially think so, but not seasoning their opinion with at least a little adequate arguments. This phrase from the category of " bullshit your bitcoin, soon burst."

Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:54:55 AM

That is right crypto will not end, because i believe it will start only because they prefer for the big pump next coming few months or years. Patience is all we need and you will earn more money but if the person is impatient you will cry because you will not wait the price to pump again. Crypto will start to pump if us be united to buy more crypto and no one for sure will say crypto will end and for sure they say longlive cryptocurrency.

Maybe some of coins/token or altcoins here will be die, the coins that lack of support from community especially from developer team  that leave their project are big possibility that it may die.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:14:00 AM

Conditions will always change at any time, even though currently the conditions are not good enough but this will only be a moment. There will be changes where we will all face a cryptocurrency era that is much better. The development of cryptocurrency is worth the wait and we must be patient until the right conditions and momentum arrive. Crypto era is starting and in the future we will even face a crypto era that is much bigger and global !!!
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:16:55 AM

Hello
Why should I? If you do not want to buy, it does not mean that no one wants to buy. Still just a lot of zombies have not heard about bitcoin, and they are compared to the number of people is so small that they will all be sold out sooner or later, and the rate will rise to heaven.
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 11:32:10 AM

In my opinion for now crypto will continue to grow and until now crypto will remain the dream of many people because they can all learn about digital assets and also invest

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
said666
Copper Member

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:32:10 PM

Is it because of the decline in the market that you think crypto will end. I think crypto will survive and can grow back. Be patient and
always think positively because crypto still has hopes to soar.)
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

how in your opinion about the article written on the cointelegraph, I think now is not time the end of cryptocurrency
https://cointelegraph.com/news/survey-high-earning-millennial-men-are-most-interested-in-crypto-investing

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 01:07:18 PM

I still believe the price will return to its axis and will change to normal. we know now is the time they are decreasing because the market is quiet by buyers and holders. I keep holding it until next year.
graffix

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:12:54 PM

Personally, I believe, the crypto is never ending because the crypto field is a very huge online industry. Actually, the crypto field is the very worthy thing to the world. But unfortunately, at this time the whole crypto field is in some trouble. That's right because we can see all the altcoins prices at very low at this time. But it means not the end of the crypto. I think it will rise rapidly after end this year.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:24:14 PM

Hello

Just because you have lost your money it means it is the end of crypto, you were just too late to sell, I think you have held your coins for too long. The recent bull market had brought massive income for investors, so the current bear market is just normal for market price correction. Crypto currency still has a long way to go, just be patient.
CbineUltra

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:40:38 PM

It's complicated! You have to make a decision. But I think selling now is a big mistake. I would have bought more coins while the price is not increased. This action will help to average losses.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:46:01 PM

It's complicated! You have to make a decision. But I think selling now is a big mistake. I would have bought more coins while the price is not increased. This action will help to average losses.
It's really a hard decision making, a lots of different speculations and opinions in regards to the market fate, for now we should need to learn how things will lets us gain some advantages while we are still inside the market, selling if you bought it early this year is not a good action as you will embrace the reality that you already losses a big percentage of your assets capital investment, holding can help you not to believe the end is coming but instead hoping that the bull will run back again inside the market.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:18:13 PM

Yeah, if the price is not increasing, that doesn't mean this is the end of crypto since selling now would be the most idiotic thing to do as the crypto still have a long way to go but all it demands the patience of all the investors. So, it is recommended to hold your coins for now as I believe a big bull run is about to hit the market...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: