Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:05:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the end of crypto?  (Read 2676 times)
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:05:38 PM

In recent days, the reluctance of many to take risks puts bitcoin in a more favorable position, as the decline in share prices makes traders look for alternative high-yield assets such as cryptocurrencies. It should also be borne in mind that the abolition of Google's ban on advertising digital currencies and ICO is able to warm up interest in them, since now the us-and Japan-oriented regulated companies can again advertise on this platform. I believe that the "bullish" momentum will continue, especially if the SEC approves applications for bitcoin-ETF.
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:44:30 PM

Hmm you lost a lot so I cannot say anything but I lost 4/5 of my money too and still holding. Actually if you haven't sold them, there is a good chance that market will return and we will even be in great profit.  That is what I believe. We're just in a bear market.
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:04:33 PM

Hmm you lost a lot so I cannot say anything but I lost 4/5 of my money too and still holding. Actually if you haven't sold them, there is a good chance that market will return and we will even be in great profit.  That is what I believe. We're just in a bear market.
It is very difficult to come to terms with the current situation, especially if a cryptocurrency business is your main source of income. today, because of the need for money, we have to sell cryptocurrency at very cheap prices.
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:30:32 PM

Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
it will not end. The market is just bottoming out and this is an opportunity for us to buy more. Keep holding on and do not worry too much. The market will soon recover, and your altcoin will make you rich if it really has potential.
I also do not sell my coins. I believe that the market will grow in the near future. You need to have patience.
Yes, it is very important to stay positive in crypto because only time can heal the wound of being lonely on this bloody marrket since I believe that crypto still have a long journey in a history of humanity so it will never end.

bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:23:29 AM

I hope that the crypto-currency industry will gain momentum every year and the news that this or that country has recognized the crypto - currency-the state, will help to realize this.
in my opinion, the cryptocurrency is now only beginning to develop. In general, it is inappropriate to talk about her death. I think that the distributors of negative information pursue a specific goal and do not believe in the development of a cryptocurrency market.

Yes, it is just the beginning of the long road. I hope, the cryptocurrencies will soon come into the life of the most of the people. We will deal with them easily like with fiat.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:26:47 AM

End of cryptocurrency? no, don't even think, it's just the beginning. Be patient and watch what is happening in the market.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:12:16 AM

I believe the current market circumstances that are not yet stable is it the beginning of a revival of crypto in the future, I am very sure the world crypto will more developed in the future.

bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:34:58 AM

Wow, thats major losses. However. Do not worry, as crypto has yet to reach it's peak. There is still a lot more to come. Just look at the fundamentals of use and development - it is clearly rising. Institutions are coming, and the new generation believes in cryptocurrency.
you are crypto right, of course not because as long as there are investors who invest in cryptocurrencies I think crypto will not end crypto development and loss all depends on the investor itself. Good interests and goals bring the development of cryptocurrencies will progress rapidly
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:58:26 AM

In my opinion this is not the end. Maybe this is only a correction and a step towards a bounce back. Hold on and the market will soon recover in growth.

signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:07:50 AM

The situation show, that many people should to hold now. The situation in market is not stable, so, holding is the best variant.
the right choice that you convey in your opinion is that a lot of news or information that tells us that crypto currencies have died or disappeared that I have often heard from a few years back until now crypto still can still be accessed even for investment
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:12:25 AM

I think not only is the cryptocurrency falling, but stock exchanges like Amazon and Apple also fell. The global economy is not in good condition. I think bull run will happen in next year.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:24:00 AM

In my opinion this is not the end. Maybe this is only a correction and a step towards a bounce back. Hold on and the market will soon recover in growth.

Well, keep up the spirit and spirit, you will be able to see the glory of the crypto market, me too, I expect and hope that one day I will get a coin to create I profit high. So I'm determined to hold them for a long time.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:46:09 AM

Who says that crypto era will end. But, in the coming days, this concept of fund transfer will be more regulated and the coins are traded worldwide as like the fiat currency.
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:05:54 AM

investing in crypto is like your putting your half body in your own grave, don't invest so much instead invest what you can afford to lose, crypto will not end as long as people is adopting it and learning about the digital currency

mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:26:15 AM

You should be more patient and stay calm because if you always think negatively and think this is the end of crypto it will only make you panic and become stressed, hold the crypto that you have because crypto prices will definitely recover and rise again
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:36:35 AM

it's too early to conclude even though there are many fluctuations in this year. I am sure this year many speculators, miners, and even developers will learn many things and will make breakthroughs next year, this is because there are still 2 more years to see bitcoin Halving. 2019 is the point to maximize prices because the holders are also very saturated if they continue to save without getting a profit at all, this also applies to altcoin proposals with their respective roadmaps.

stas.dron

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:22:32 PM

Don't worry and don't start your panic because here is a lot of coins that hrow and you should stay calm and invest in them!
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:14:56 AM

This is just the beginning for crypto, I don’t think that it would end. Well, I suggest you to hold your coins, by that way you can avoid selling at a wrong time. Also, you need more patience, it will help you not to make decisions that can make you regret at the end.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:53:39 PM

Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
i can understand how you are feeling if you actually held 700k and lost out on the profits .But crypto won't end as such it will continue to exist but Majority of projects which exist now maynot be in the future .

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:16:10 PM

I hope that the crypto-currency industry will gain momentum every year and the news that this or that country has recognized the crypto - currency-the state, will help to realize this.
in my opinion, the cryptocurrency is now only beginning to develop. In general, it is inappropriate to talk about her death. I think that the distributors of negative information pursue a specific goal and do not believe in the development of a cryptocurrency market.

Yes, it is just the beginning of the long road. I hope, the cryptocurrencies will soon come into the life of the most of the people. We will deal with them easily like with fiat.

True, many people fear that the development of crypto today is too fast like a bubble, I'm sure that crypto is still early and is looking for the best way to be used internationationally immediately.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: