Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:10:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the end of crypto?  (Read 2676 times)
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:33:49 AM

Waiting for new and good things is a positive attitude, so do not feel disappointed with the current market situation, the market is difficult and there has been no breakthrough, not the end of crypto. Crypto is growing and being patient to find a good and increasing way. The current crypto stability is visible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:10:54 AM

Investment needs to take risks. If you can't accept such a result, then leaving is also a good choice, but crypto won't end, and it will recover again because of the blockchain promotion!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:03:50 AM

I think that you are one of those who bought cryptocurrency at the peak and lost a lot of money, I am the same. But I assure you we are only at the origins of the cryptocurrency.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:58:57 AM

I don’t think that the end of the whole cryptocurrency has come, let it be hard times now, but we all hold on and believe in good news
Trapcalledromance

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:14:28 AM

Another Arbitrage day.
Coinbase lists bitcoin at $6400. Bittrex and CEX list it at $6518. Keeping transferring between the 2. Someone has to make the money.

Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:54:19 AM

Do not hesitate! Curently market is circulating with low budget and is bearish also. With that said you should be more responsive in getting goods and stacking them. This Q4 will be like other's considering waves like never before.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:03:29 PM

the current fall in the price of crypto currencies is not something that can be concluded that this is the end of crypto currency. Crypto currencies are full of surprises, see what they can do for all of us, I'm sure the price will get better again
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:37:56 PM

I don’t think that the end of the whole cryptocurrency has come, let it be hard times now, but we all hold on and believe in good news
They will never end, but they will decline to the lowest level, which makes it hard for us to want to participate in electronic money once again, to me I am now trying to sell all the coins. I will probably leave this market for some time

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:59:04 PM

At this rate, 20 thousand will be by the new year... my foot in my mouth..what's happening..in fact, this is a frightening trend..because the whole banking system could collapse...everything will be crypto investors rather bankovich abdiralovich of deposits and loans.
darasinmi4show

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

What do you mean by end of crypto, the new things about cryptosystem and how it work has just been come to light to most people now. However, let me use this medium to tell you that the wine seller in South Africa now make use of cryptosystem has means of payment. Finally, you can see that cryptosystem is grown in a great way.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:24:36 PM

Altcoins are not going anywhere. Altcoins along with blockchain are quite a disruptive technology. Just like internet bubble, we have many shit coins right now in the market which die giving an illusion that altcoins will not survive. But I strongly disagree with that. Crytpocurrencies are here to stay. Maybe not in the condition they are today. There will definitely be a market for altcoins but with less number, higher volume and a potential use case.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:48:11 AM

Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

I hope that you have taken the decision to hold, not to sell the cryptocurrencies that you have. There is no sense to get rid of the tokens and Bitcoins only because they are not growing. The bullish trend will come later.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:19:47 AM

Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

It seems to me that selling now is the wrong decision! I remember last year, I sold coins, and a few months later they grew in price X3-6. I realized in a hurry that's wrong.
If you had thought about it a bit earlier, you would not have lost so big. Besides, it is always advised to keep the investment at the initial level and keep on cashing the additional profit that you earn in the business. Now if your worth has fallen high, you should not exit the market.

Keep on holding for we can have a surge in values anytime and who else knows the magic of cryptocurrency more than you do. Better stay optimistic and quest for more. Business is all about wining.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:20:41 AM

I think that you are one of those who bought cryptocurrency at the peak and lost a lot of money, I am the same. But I assure you we are only at the origins of the cryptocurrency.
I do not think that electronic money will come to an end so easily, I think we will see more e-money developing, it's not as easy as they think, so be patient Good opportunity comes to us.

wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:27:49 AM

I do not think that electronic money will come to an end so easily, I think we will see more e-money developing, it's not as easy as they think, so be patient Good opportunity comes to us.

Indeed good opportunities will come and crypto will have a decent value. At this time the value of the coin has begun to improve but there are still coins that are declining and making people sometimes panic, but with calm and patience the good attention will be present. An optimistic attitude will provide good news for later.
SERVERIA

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:47:24 AM

Blockchain-Technology is the future of World. The market is red now, but it will come back, just wait patiently.Investments should be long-term investments.
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:53:27 AM

$700,000 turned to $24,000?
That's painful! even if I have $100,000 on my wallet I'll convert it to cash already.
It will only be the end for you if you'll end it by yourself.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:51:39 PM

Hello
I don't know, maybe it's for the best. It is better now to have at least something, than nothing in the future. Although, I believe that ETH and other altcoins will grow, but I do not know how much and when this will happen.

que91

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:05:20 PM

Hello

Cryptocurrencies never die! That is absolutely certain. But there is a truth to face that you will die before the crypto be killed if there is not an intelligent investment plan. At this time, after losing so much, I think you should continue holding instead of selling.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:43:17 AM

Even though the market is almost a year red and until now there has been no sign of recovery, but I am sure that the future of crypto is still promising so that investment crypto is still a mandatory thing for me to do to make the future better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: