Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:48:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the end of crypto?  (Read 2676 times)
FlyingDrozd

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:39:08 AM

I wonder what the OP thinks about crypto now when bitcoin is growing  Grin Did he sell his crypto in September 2018?
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:16:04 PM

Crypto will not end, that's for sure. Bitcoin is part of the crypto and has been declared dead many times but still here and making progress.
People will make this stay and develop as crypto is a good model of a transparent network since it promoted the decentralized system which is the blockchain.
crypto who will die are those who no longer have trading activities on the market, even those who have not been registered and are still in a long-term plan. many projects that after being registered as registrants then they leave the project without any activity in the group. they will disappear because there is no communication with communism.
like the DSLD token from the DEALCOIN project, there was no development after a long wait to be traded and it turned out that the developer put it on a bad exchange. it shows the seriousness of the developer in running their project.

didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:59:09 PM

Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

i hope your opinion about the end of crypto is gone now
because all of us can see if this crypto world will stay with us my friend
the rise on bitcoin and good altcoins is a big proof

Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 07:52:48 PM

About a year after this post has been made and the trough of hopelessness has been overwhelmingly replaced with stronger energies,

I think most people would now agree that Crypto Currencies are immortal, both philosophically and pragmatically in multiple forms.

yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 08:07:51 PM

About a year after this post has been made and the trough of hopelessness has been overwhelmingly replaced with stronger energies,

I think most people would now agree that Crypto Currencies are immortal, both philosophically and pragmatically in multiple forms.

I was thinking the opposite. After holding Alts for 2 years now I'm actually for the first time losing interest.
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:57:34 PM

this post in 2018 when the market situation was bad all the people involved with crypto were affected.
currently, different Bullrun is likely to occur this year until 2020.
some articles write this prediction, I think it's time to go back and stop worrying because the market has returned. crypto is a bright future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:27:20 PM

You too quickly take the decision to sell your coins. You shouldn't panic because the market situation decreases sharply. Many people predict that the 2019 coin price will increase sharply. And at this time the market price slowly rises and the price of Bitcoin is able to rise very high. If you sell now I think you will make a profit.

Weng_saboh

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:55:42 AM

I will comment positively on each strand of topics that are less reluctant to see, this will cause investors to lack confidence, and cause altcoin lovers to decline and not be good, I hope you too like me....
m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:13:44 PM

I will comment positively on each strand of topics that are less reluctant to see, this will cause investors to lack confidence, and cause altcoin lovers to decline and not be good, I hope you too like me....
this is only a discussion of the conditions that occur in the market. it is indeed not fun talking about this topic, but I guess for people here they won't think like that. we know that the development of the crypto market is quite fast. experiencing a decline is not the end, and in fact the market can rise again.

calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:58:17 AM

this is about the market, if it declines in a long time then the coin holder is desperate because the value of his assets decreases, I am not at all worried and so far I am still here. of course if happens a decline in the market is not the end but it is an good opportunity to buy cheap coins that have good potential in the future. it is a very good strategy and believe me.
if you have strong confidence it might be very profitable. because buying assets in a decline certainly makes people doubt the possibility of a decline occurs again. a lot of things like that happened, and we might have proven that the crypto market would always be like this. those who endure will get results and fruit of patience and trust.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:33:22 PM

Great falls happen in each business, and in crypto trading also. Many people lost much during the worst bloodbath. nevertheless, crypto was not going to die that time. If we see the fall again (hope, not soon), it will mean only a temporary price decrease.
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:42:57 PM

I think most of us have a same situation like you. I think we have to stay strong and believe that this bottoming season will pass, and crypto will be back to its glory.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 05:26:53 AM

I think most of us have a same situation like you. I think we have to stay strong and believe that this bottoming season will pass, and crypto will be back to its glory.
we already know that such situations often occur. only those who believe and believe in the market will get benefits in the future. those who panic and doubt will leave.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 05:57:23 AM

we already know that such situations often occur. only those who believe and believe in the market will get benefits in the future. those who panic and doubt will leave.

People who don't have confidence in the cryptocurrency market will always leave the market until the price starts increasing again. I have seen many people who are holding their token for more than 2 years because they have strong confidence that cryptomarket will recover in the near future.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:13:58 PM

People who don't have confidence in the cryptocurrency market will always leave the market until the price starts increasing again. I have seen many people who are holding their token for more than 2 years because they have strong confidence that cryptomarket will recover in the near future.
those who believe in the long term are those who come to the market to invest in crypto. not those who just tried because they saw good crypto news.
crypto will never be over, the market is still growing and moving with daily trading. we all see movement every day, growth is only a matter of time. just be patient.
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:50:29 PM

we all see movement every day, growth is only a matter of time. just be patient.

Crypto serves people with different purpose, it's price volatility would be good for day traders and it's bear season would serve the investors who believe on crypto as they can accumulate. We should know our purpose first so we can do the right action because as long as we believe, we will be successful here even if we aim so high as crypto is just in the early stage and it could grow further as adoption increases.

coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:28:22 AM

i think the bottoming season already over, maybe now we are on preparations season for the bullish trend
just make sure, you are hodl the right cryptocurrency  Wink

Rina Ambar

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:59:06 AM

You must be prepared with the crypto market conditions. If you are a trader who keeps trading. I guess you won't be in a hurry to sell coins. Because the price of the coin can definitely go back up and as now that Bitcoin price has begun to increase.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 09:16:35 AM

That is the psychology of fomo investors when the market grows strongly. They see other people making a lot of money thanks to crypto, longing to earn it will motivate them to come back
FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 11:05:14 AM

Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
how it's going to be ended? The crypto market is being evaluated as a very potential market and it is for big investors who want to try to be more competitive.
if it does not have the potential, Libra and other large businesses will not want to participate in this crypto market.
I think you should hold it and wait for market capitalization of up to $ 1 trillion again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: