Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:41:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY CAMPAIGN :(  (Read 1298 times)
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:34:22 AM

usually, the Project ICO bounty campaign is extended because it does not reach a soft/hard cap, the possibility of the project is a scam, but if payment using Bitcoin or coins / Tokens that are already in the exchange will be very pleasant
Evolver

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:39:08 AM

Yes . The expansion of each bonus campaign is normal, the bonus campaign has been expanded because their sales have not reached the softcap and this can happen because the fund's performance has not reached the item desire.  so ,  you have to study the project before participating in the award .
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:42:38 AM

It is caused by current market situation. ICOs have a real problem to collect enough money- to reach soft cap. And that is why bounty hunters do not receive tokens everytime.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:52:02 AM

I think they are going to extend the bounty because they have poor marketing or they don't hit their market cap or whatsoever as long as they don't scammed their bounty participants then it is still okay.
Beegovere

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:55:23 AM

As far as the project is legit i don't see anything wrong with extending the bounty program. So many factors are involved and in some cases what i have observed is either they haven't reached their softcap or haven't sold half or quarter of their hardcap or they got into troubles with their respective Government in their country where the word ICO is probably a barrier over there. So all things being equal, it is not a bad idea rather it will only help in creating more awareness for such project. I understand most times bounty participants are discourage especially the Signature hunters who might have targeted the next signature to wear and getting to see the program being extended won't in anyway help their motivations. Well, i think reading some few things in this thread might help also: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5031657.msg45856516#msg45856516
It is hard to say that extendable bounty campaigns are scams or not. When the projects finish and listed in exchange then you will find their credibility. Working in bounty campaigns are very risky and if they receive no funds, they will give you nothing and you will waste 2-3 months in these campaigns. Some time it is better than signature campaigns.
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 10:12:17 AM

Bounty campaigns are unfortunately not in good shape right now. The bad news of the market has also affected bounty campaigns. This will also return to normal after the market moves.
IKZIR31

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:19:17 AM

at this time many bounties were extended because the project had not received the target from selling tokens. now most bounty campaigns last for 3-6 months.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:19:58 AM

Most bounty campaign get extended due to the fact that the team might have fallen short in reaching their target that is why when ever the is extension in the bounty campaign you will also notice an extension in the ICO time and date.
Panteleymon

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:23:22 AM

Prolonging a campaign does not necessarily mean fraud. Various occasions may be the cause of such an extension. I participated in two such projects that extended the time to achieve the goal. And both of these campaigns were not scam.
But still this one should look closely at this feature. Often, it is scammers on this come across. Need to be careful.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:23:43 AM

Unfortunately, at the moment it is pretty normal, that the bounty campaigns are extened. The reasons are very simple. If the ICO does not collects enough funds, during the planned period, they are extending the token generation event, as well as the bounty campaign.
OrlandoMagic

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:24:13 AM

Their token has not been sold out yet, so this issue will help them solve it. Conversely, they will lose faith in bounty hunters.
But to say that, with a potential project, let's support them to build a strong community
posiandu

Activity: 380

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:24:16 AM

Anything happens. Basically, they want to help the collection with this very extension of the bounty. Only bounty does not increase sales directly, but it is difficult for teams to recognize.
gorkin0606

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:25:24 AM

The companies of bounties ceased to pay. To me tokens which cost nothing often come. I do not want to participate in all campaigns more  Cool

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Quidat

Activity: 2590
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:33:41 AM

why most of the bounty campaigns have always been extended ??
can you say this scam?
is it normal in bounty campaigns?
we know it's hard to expect to work a long time in the project after scam.

Campaign extension doesnt mean scam, you must be thankful instead, since they are relying on bounty hunters to invite more investors via signature bounty campaign. Extension means additional token, maybe because a certain ICO have not reached the soft cap or pursuing the hard cap. Neverthless, if they extend, there's a high probabilty for a certain project to succeed.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:40:32 AM

There are projects that have already reached soft cap, but they are extending their tokensale and bounty campaign (of course without increasing the pool). Here are the projects I'm starting to be treated with distrust and wariness,so as to solve the tasks, the money has already been collected, and all the rest is "behind the scenes manipulation"
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 10:49:10 AM

Have participated in one that actually extended it, you do not blame anyone because that is the market situation determined, the good thing is that most of them will ask that whoever wish to continue should go ahead while those that wish to step out can have their stakes retained, it would be bad if the extension requires compulsory participation by original bounty members

darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:49:32 AM

Some of the bounty campaign I participated last few months is just like the same and I think it is common to some campaign that they want to extend their due date to get the target earnings of the campaign. And I think that was a good thing about some ICO's to give a better earnings and get the success of their projects that they launched.
lauder_larger

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:27:46 AM

Many things must be learned by project extension, we must understand the situation, and we must also be able to search for or choose projects that are truly qualified and provide the best so that they do not experience project extension.
I think seeing the unfriendly situation naturally is a lot of projects that are extended.
Yeah you are right. Legit campaigns should continue for long time. I am also working in bounty campaign for more than 5 months and I want that it should go for long. The more it runs the more I earn. Bounty campaigns are risky but also very good because you don’t know about the price of a coin and it may give you thousands of dollars in few days.
lequocvuongpro

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:41:51 AM

why most of the bounty campaigns have always been extended ??
can you say this scam?
is it normal in bounty campaigns?
we know it's hard to expect to work a long time in the project after scam.
That's my problem. I think it's cause of team funding or rules of BCT, it make bounty program has been extended, I saw some bounties pause and start again and extended. I don't know why. Perhaps, they are try to patiences of us. I saw some bounties like that.
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:46:22 AM

Because crowdsale prolongs listing the coin on the exchanges i think. As little as is bearable to wait 2 months for a signature, and then be part of the project as investor as well and find all sort of news. I remember quite a few campaigns that did hit their threshold on funds and goals and still extended the campaign and had hidden hard caps. I figured most of campaigns which gathered many investors (rather then few wealthy ones; aka whales) usually are more professional on communicating.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: