Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does participating from an airdrop got you big rewards?  (Read 3207 times)
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:17:01 AM

If you want to participate in airdrops and want get real cash, thenyou have to create referral net or participate in such airdrops like Aergo, where you have to write articles and make other proof of love staff.
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:05:31 PM

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?
Don't expect a big rewards in participating airdrops as those projects will only give a maximum of $20 worth of token and most of those token will not be available in the exchanges. Maybe to those people who are jobless this could help them earn a few amount of money but if you have a real job then this is just a waste of time.
ciang huang

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 01:58:51 PM

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?
Don't expect a big rewards in participating airdrops as those projects will only give a maximum of $20 worth of token and most of those token will not be available in the exchanges. Maybe to those people who are jobless this could help them earn a few amount of money but if you have a real job then this is just a waste of time.

I agree with what you say bro, because airdrop is now very small in return compared to last year because airdrop is now sometimes fraudulent.

memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:11:54 AM

Today, unfortunately, airdrops bring almost nothing to their members. I can not exactly explain the real reasons why this is happening. But I have to admit that participation in airdrops does not bring me much benefit now. Therefore, I am now mainly engaged in bounty and investment.
Bhugz09
Copper Member

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:19:40 AM

Airdrops gives a little rewards in return. Yet through airdrops you can join also to their campaign.

│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:04:47 AM

Over the past year I have participated in so many airdrops. In some of them he was able to get tokens, but he did not get much benefit. Unfortunately, their price only becomes cheaper over time, so I could not earn thanks to a fairly long hold. Therefore, participation in the bounty for me now becomes a more reliable and profitable solution.
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:18:41 PM

Recently you can find substantial advantages through the airdrop nevertheless right this moment won't count on much regarding the airdrop since a lot of them are merely fraud that you just had to give away and you'll your bridal party plus airdrop is certainly not worthwhile right this moment anyone greater try out undertaking a number of resources advertising campaign.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:34:20 AM

I never heard that there is someone joined in the airdrops who got earned big, In my idea about it was NO! whenever, you can never earn big profit in any forms of airdrops. In fact, most of the token in the airdrops was just a piece of shit were it junk only to your wallet in a long run for sure.
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:25:23 PM

Personally, I did not receive large awards while participating in the various airdrops. But in principle, I believe that some airdrops can be quite useful and beneficial for their members. Some of my friends participated in airdrops and were able to get several thousand dollars in one year, when they received promising tokens and waited for their appreciation.
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:03:24 PM

The Airdrop program results cannot ensure the results obtained. depending on the project we are following will succeed or vice versa.
but on average I get little results, we know that following the airdrop program the work we do is quite easy, so the results are the same as what we did.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:45:46 AM

Previously, participation in airdrops brought me a small but regular additional income. Unfortunately, today the situation has really changed dramatically. Almost all the airdrops this year have not brought me particular benefits, so in the near future I do not plan to work with them.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:49:28 AM

Previously, participation in promising airdrops was indeed a profitable solution. But now the situation on the crypto market has changed dramatically. There are too many airdrops members today, and most of them do not receive residual payments. So I decided not to waste my time on airdrops.
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:59:17 PM

to get maximum results you should participate in a bounty project, because joining a bounty has promised to get the maximum. in my opinion, joining an airdrop gift will make you lose time. meaning your income here will not be promising. my advice, it's better you switch to bounty now

futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:01:33 AM

I received payments several times. I believe that for beginners it is a really good way to learn more about the specifics of cryptocurrency and the entire crypto market. But in any case - so far I have not managed to receive large payments. Of the hundreds of coins obtained through airdrops, only a few now have real value.

Yes, for the beginner it is very good to get Airdrop but at the same time if they failed to get the token will definitely lose their hope in the market. Now, most of the people are not showing interest towards Airdrops because for little money they are asking KYC procedure.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:37:27 AM

I never heard that there is someone joined in the airdrops who got earned big, In my idea about it was NO! whenever, you can never earn big profit in any forms of airdrops. In fact, most of the token in the airdrops was just a piece of shit were it junk only to your wallet in a long run for sure.
Way back last year when airdrop is literally a free money, people here really got some decent amount, maybe not that big but who cares, it's just free and besides the rules are easy, just fill out the form and wait for it, no need to retweet nor share their posts. But this yrar airdrops are just full of shitcoins and you'll consider yourself lucky if you trade it to $50. lol.

You guys should stop wasting your time and just work your asses.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:20:53 AM

Right now participating in an airdrop is a waste of time even though you only used a small portion of your time. Most of them are shit coins and some of them are scam nowadays. Do bounties instead.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:23:32 AM

In fact, it is possible, no one can tell you right away whether the project will be successful or not, therefore my advice to you is to participate in all airdrop, as this can bring you a good profit in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  

Jump to: