Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:37:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]: DEWBER - GLOBAL, DIGITAL, CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM  (Read 53646 times)
kikai01

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:42:19 PM

Beside from running an ICO, does the company has a background in the service?
I really want to know some other details those information will be my key in putting some of my funds.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atejeanelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:35:57 PM

Charity token will be awarded to chosen charity organisation across the globe and Green token will be specific related to Green environmental initiatives to save environment. Organisation working within these two space will get our support in near future.

Have you already chosen Charity organisation for these Charity tokens? Do you have a specific list of those orgs?

Charity organisation and help will be part of our ongoing plans for the future. As such, we have not started on this path yet as we are just on our initial stage of our road map.

Do check our whitepaper for more details: https://www.dewber.io/whitepaper/1538142564943.pdf
Simple_Bitcoin

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 09:14:17 AM

Our project will allow you to transfer a crypto to fiat.
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:15:48 PM

Maybe I will ask a banal question, but how do you differ from a dozen of the same ICO to create loyalty systems? Do you have a comparison table with competitors?

Thank you for the excellent comparison, how long has your team been working on the project and with whom of the major retail chains already have any agreements regarding the implementation of your LOYALTY program?

Dewber team is working on project last 15 months. We have developed business dashboard and built (Apple & Android both) app for business & customers. Also, working on developing advance features for platforms. So, stay connected to get updates.   

We have few independent businesses under beta testing in London and discussing few below opportunities. We are hoping to reach some business understanding soon:   

1.  Keen interest from Retailer in Turkey with 180 stores

2.  German consortium, who is building solar cities and amusement part in Africa is interested in Dewber loyalty platform to awards green loyalty tokens and rewards system.   

3. Discussion with trade associations like “The British Sandwich Association “, “The Pizza, Pasta and Italian Food Association “ and “The Cafe Society” for their members.

4. Discussing collaboration with few existing card systems to start awarding Dewber tokens.

That's amazing, "existing card systems" you mean the big players? What about the Chinese market, this is the biggest potential, do you have plans in this regard?

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
atejeanelle

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:28:26 PM

Maybe I will ask a banal question, but how do you differ from a dozen of the same ICO to create loyalty systems? Do you have a comparison table with competitors?

Thank you for the excellent comparison, how long has your team been working on the project and with whom of the major retail chains already have any agreements regarding the implementation of your LOYALTY program?

Dewber team is working on project last 15 months. We have developed business dashboard and built (Apple & Android both) app for business & customers. Also, working on developing advance features for platforms. So, stay connected to get updates.   

We have few independent businesses under beta testing in London and discussing few below opportunities. We are hoping to reach some business understanding soon:   

2.  German consortium, who is building solar cities and amusement part in Africa is interested in Dewber loyalty platform to awards green loyalty tokens and rewards system.   

3. Discussion with trade associations like “The British Sandwich Association “, “The Pizza, Pasta and Italian Food Association “ and “The Cafe Society” for their members.

4. Discussing collaboration with few existing card systems to start awarding Dewber tokens.

That's amazing, "existing card systems" you mean the big players? What about the Chinese market, this is the biggest potential, do you have plans in this regard?

YES. We are serious about business and have developed fully operation platform and already have beta customers in London. Platform is global and intend to capture Europe and Asian market soon.
RAMONRA

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:37:40 AM

Who are your competitors?

Dewber offering is unique and we have positioned ourselves differently from other loyalty program, however other Loyalty related ICOs who have successfully raised funds are Rewards, LoyaltyCoin and BitRewards   

Wow! That's good to know. I think this project is worth to invest too. I'm looking forward to it. I need to know more about this project of yours.

What happens to unsold tokens?

All unsold token will be locked for the period of 18 months.

What is the purpose of locking it instead of burning it?

We are locking tokens because it will be used for future developments of new market and promotions for Dewber ecosystem like expanding into charity tokens and environmental initiative Green tokens.

What does Charity tokens and Green tokens means?

Charity token will be awarded to chosen charity organisation across the globe and Green token will be specific related to Green environmental initiatives to save environment. Organisation working within these two space will get our support in near future.

Do you already have some list of some charity organizations whom you will be rewarded charity tokens and can you please share to us the list.
kikai01

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:40:13 AM

http://i66.tinypic.com/n2odbt.png

YES. We are serious about business and have developed fully operation platform and already have beta customers in London. Platform is global and intend to capture Europe and Asian market soon.

Thank you for this even you not quoted my queries this will lead to my question before.
Im trying to reach out the whitepaper but it seems can not be found. with this link "https://dewber.io/whitepaper/1538142564943.pdf"
is there other way to get the whitepaper?
atejeanelle

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:57:13 AM

Thank you for this even you not quoted my queries this will lead to my question before.
Im trying to reach out the whitepaper but it seems can not be found. with this link "https://dewber.io/whitepaper/1538142564943.pdf"
is there other way to get the whitepaper?

Whitepaper link: https://dewber.io/whitepaper/White%20Paper-28-09-18_2018-10-13.pdf
If this link does not open for you, please visit our website: https://dewber.io/

You can then directly download the whitepaper there.

Thank you for your interest and support.
atejeanelle

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:11:32 AM

Is there a whitelist / KYC?

Yes whitelisting is available and we will be doing KYC on all contributors above USD100 to safeguard everyone.  

KYC are only for those who will contribute of $100, so this means lower than $100 no KYC required?
By the way what is the minimum investment for Dewber then?

Yes. KYC is not required for those buying below $100.
Minimum purchase is USD50 and no maximum limit to buy.
that means if we buy above 100 $ then KYC is needed for investors?
very good indeed, but everyone should do kyc, to secure their funds, right?

If you buy below $50 then you don't need to do KYC.

If I will purchase $50 worth of DEWBER how many token will I get with my $50?

Dewber token price at $0.10, you will get 500 Dweber Tokens with your $50.
lyn_hanney

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:41:15 PM

Will you consider expanding services in Asian Countries or do you have partners there? It would be nice if you will reach my home country since loyalty rewards are close to being mainstream there.
atejeanelle

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:50:07 PM

Will you consider expanding services in Asian Countries or do you have partners there? It would be nice if you will reach my home country since loyalty rewards are close to being mainstream there.

Dewber is a global, digital loyalty program. We intend to aim for Global market, so yes, we will aim to expand business and customers in Europe, US and Asian countries.
RAMONRA

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:57:30 AM

According to you whitepaper, Business is also classified into several levels from their popularity, revenue, and their rewards, Bronze, Silver, Gold & Platinum

Can you please tell me if what are the privileges or advantages of this levels?
medrick12

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:54:09 AM

What is the difference between the Dew Points and Dew Rewards?
atejeanelle

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:05:30 AM

Who are your competitors?

Dewber offering is unique and we have positioned ourselves differently from other loyalty program, however other Loyalty related ICOs who have successfully raised funds are Rewards, LoyaltyCoin and BitRewards   

Wow! That's good to know. I think this project is worth to invest too. I'm looking forward to it. I need to know more about this project of yours.

What happens to unsold tokens?

All unsold token will be locked for the period of 18 months.

What is the purpose of locking it instead of burning it?

We are locking tokens because it will be used for future developments of new market and promotions for Dewber ecosystem like expanding into charity tokens and environmental initiative Green tokens.

What does Charity tokens and Green tokens means?

Do you already have some list of some charity organizations whom you will be rewarded charity tokens and can you please share to us the list.

We will be looking for charity partners in the near future.
atejeanelle

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:39:40 AM

According to you whitepaper, Business is also classified into several levels from their popularity, revenue, and their rewards, Bronze, Silver, Gold & Platinum

Can you please tell me if what are the privileges or advantages of this levels?

Business as per classified category will have different level of below benefits:

1. Number of business branch operations
2. Number of employees per business branch 
3. Run number of dewber rewards campaigns 
4. Run number of dewber loyalty point redemption campaigns
5. Run promotion campaigns 
6. Get various reports 
7. Global business branch operations
lyn_hanney

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:19:32 PM

I got interested to know more about some of the details of your token sales. May I know what is the minimum amount for Presale?
kikai01

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:07:33 PM

Does you project support other loyalty point exchange?
like if I have an loyalty point/reward in one store can I use my points to other store that using your platform?
Dewber_Philip

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:02:22 PM

I got interested to know more about some of the details of your token sales. May I know what is the minimum amount for Presale?

I guess you are refering to the minimal amount nessessary to invest in our Presale. In that case the answer to your question is: 50 USD.
Dewber_Philip

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:14:09 PM

50 USD is the minimal amount for investing at our Presale.
atejeanelle

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:35:28 PM

What is the difference between the Dew Points and Dew Rewards?

Dewber brings innovation in the loyalty economy with the ability to run Global loyalty rewards and points schemes. Customers can be rewarded with Dew rewards and, or Dew Points which can be redeemed globally in any business branch.

Dewber business rewards can be redeemed at any branch and replacing traditional loyalty points with a virtual token called ͞'Dewber token.'
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: