Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:46:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]: DEWBER - GLOBAL, DIGITAL, CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM  (Read 53644 times)
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:31:01 AM

Hi guys! Tell me how much money will be allocated to a marketing company? I wonder how the developers are going to promote the project. It is very important to make it popular in a short time.
Regarding the promotion for the project, we better entrust everything to the development team because I myself am sure if the development team already has an exact plan so we pray that the project can be popular
Well, I have already decided to support the project. I think to keep tokens for more than a year and I am sure that this will make very good money after listing on exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:40:00 AM

Hi guys! Tell me how much money will be allocated to a marketing company? I wonder how the developers are going to promote the project. It is very important to make it popular in a short time.
Regarding the promotion for the project, we better entrust everything to the development team because I myself am sure if the development team already has an exact plan so we pray that the project can be popular
Well, I have already decided to support the project. I think to keep tokens for more than a year and I am sure that this will make very good money after listing on exchanges.
What are the exchanges already being negotiated? I would like to understand whether there will be a token on any popular exchanges?
snos-boss

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:42:59 AM

What are the exchanges already being negotiated? I would like to understand whether there will be a token on any popular exchanges?
So far nothing has been heard. I think the details will be after the project will be able to collect a soft cap.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:35:57 AM

If I were not sure about the prospects of the Dewber project, I would not have believed that one project could go against the general trend of the market. But if we talk about Dewber, then I do not doubt this possibility!
Dewber is one of the most promising projects in today's crypto market. I think so. Of course I can be wrong but that's my opinion.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:15:44 AM

Well, then you should allocate a significant budget for the purchase of tokens. Since I'm just sure that the price of the token will quickly go up after the launch of the platform itself.
I also count on it. I think that the price of tokens will grow many times. After all, the platform may well become world-famous!
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:14:55 PM

To advise anything in investing is the most ungrateful thing ... Everyone should weigh all risks and evaluate prospects.
I also think that advising anything is the most useless and ungrateful thing. Each investor must himself look for projects to invest his money.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:33:53 PM

To advise anything in investing is the most ungrateful thing ... Everyone should weigh all risks and evaluate prospects.
I also think that advising anything is the most useless and ungrateful thing. Each investor must himself look for projects to invest his money.

Yes, no one advises anyone. We are simply discussing the technical details. For example, do you know when mobile applications will be connected to the platform?
alexsmalex

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:46:50 PM

Yes, no one advises anyone. We are simply discussing the technical details. For example, do you know when mobile applications will be connected to the platform?
If I understood everything correctly, the launch will occur in the first quarter of 2019. So the administration wrote in the chat telegram
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

In any case, you can make water after listing on popular exchanges and after launching the platform itself. Now a lot depends on the team and investors.
It should be noted that this project has a great team and a very active community. I hope that together we will get an excellent result!
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:33:46 PM

Project DEWBER is already quite popular and famous! And what will happen when the loyalty platform begins to function. This project will be mega famous and popular!
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:46:25 AM

Project DEWBER is already quite popular and famous! And what will happen when the loyalty platform begins to function. This project will be mega famous and popular!
After that, the price of the token should increase tenfold in a short time and investors will be able to make very good money on it. By this I am going to buy tokens in the near future.
Vasyafet

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:23:28 AM

After that, the price of the token should increase tenfold in a short time and investors will be able to make very good money on it. By this I am going to buy tokens in the near future.
I agree with you. If the developers follow the roadmap clearly, we will see a working product very soon and it will be really cool.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:30:10 AM

I agree with you. If the developers follow the roadmap clearly, we will see a working product very soon and it will be really cool.
Well, applications for mobile are available now. So everyone can download the application and test the work product. I think this is cool for investors.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:37:11 AM

Well, applications for mobile are available now. So everyone can download the application and test the work product. I think this is cool for investors.
Maybe this can be said to be good news, of course for everyone because cellphone applications are available and this is certainly not inseparable from the hard work of the development team so we have to give praise

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
alexsmalex

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:28:56 PM

Maybe this can be said to be good news, of course for everyone because cellphone applications are available and this is certainly not inseparable from the hard work of the development team so we have to give praise
Most likely you are right, but I still would like to start with a bounty program. If we see generous rewards, we can get tokens for free and it will also be very profitable.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:56:52 PM

I also think that this project deserves attention. I hope that investments in it will be able to bring me good dividends.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:26:24 PM

I also think that this project deserves attention. I hope that investments in it will be able to bring me good dividends.
I'm going to keep tokens for more than a year and I hope this project will allow me to multiply my capital tenfold.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:28:34 PM

Guys go to the stock exchange is not important. How many have talked about this. Access to the stock exchange is purely for speculative purposes. In the project, Dewber is the main launch of the loyalty network.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:00:04 PM

So far nothing has been heard. I think the details will be after the project will be able to collect a soft cap.
I think project DEWBER is not only going to put together a soft cap, but a hard cap. This project is one of the most promising in recent years.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:16:58 PM

Dewber is one of the most promising projects in today's crypto market. I think so. Of course I can be wrong but that's my opinion.
I also think that Dewber is a promising and promising project. I hope that the system that they launch will become popular and will be used by millions of people around the world!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: