Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:32:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to buy now  (Read 9956 times)
Aschcraw (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:04:19 PM

do you have good suggestion for altcoins who can do x4 x6 in the next big rally , i do not mean x4 x6 in $ but in BTC ... if i buy 0.5 BTC of this coin the total return need to be 2 BTC ... i was thinking ICON icx and another one ? maybe ontology nano ?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:08:13 PM

Buy https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/graft/ and hold
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:27:58 PM

do you have good suggestion for altcoins who can do x4 x6 in the next big rally , i do not mean x4 x6 in $ but in BTC ... if i buy 0.5 BTC of this coin the total return need to be 2 BTC ... i was thinking ICON icx and another one ? maybe ontology nano ?

You can choose the Ethereum.The price of ETH is very low, now it's value around 220$.The price of Ethereum will reach 1000$ , before the end of this year. If you buy a Ethereum at the price of 220$,you will get 4-5 times of profit in this year end.I don't think,you will get this much profit in any of the altcoin in the cryptocurrency market.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:30:12 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 03:56:36 AM by maarx

If you want to buy best altcoins now is Ethereum, the price of Ethereum is starts to increase slightly. We all know Ethereum has bright future, it is the second strongest coin after bitcoin in the market. I would still suggest you to invest in altcoins that with cheap price and with good growth trend as well. Now Coinmarketcap.com will list you out with best coins.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Aschcraw (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:28:19 AM

i don't like Eth and the price seems high to me , i need cheap coins , like Icon Ontology  Qtum maybe ??
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:44:58 AM

Its time to buy more altcoin, i think cardano and stellar have potential x3 and x4 in the next bullrun, those coin have good volume and big community all around the world
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:55:20 AM

If you want to buy best altcoins now is Ethereum, the price of Ethereum is starts to increase slightly. We all know Ethereum has bright future, it is the second strongest coin after bitcoin in the market.
ETH is always the best investment choice for me because ETH owns great technology and the ETH community is great at this point. If you want long-term investment, ETH will earn you the best profit if you have confidence in this market because there will be a lot of news will make ETH prices soar this year.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
rauls

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:56:43 AM

I don't quote him. but I see he is talking about an energy token or ICO right Smiley) first I thought he say about xrp.

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
jawakoak

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:36:06 AM

i think this month is good to buy more altcoin, especially top ten altcoin undervalued like cardano, stellar, tron and doge..
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:55:01 AM

i think this month is good to buy more altcoin, especially top ten altcoin undervalued like cardano, stellar, tron and doge..
Cardano and stellar is undervalued, those my favourite altcoin, many expert says price will be x3 or more in this end off year.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:11:38 AM

maybe ethereum is a suitable choice to buy at this time, because ether is currently the price is still cheap. so you can hold ether and sell it in the next few months. surely you will get a profit that is more than the beginning of your current purchase.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:40:48 AM

I think it's very difficult to create 4x - 6x profit in the current market situation, ontology is a good choice and quite successful from their platform launch yesterday. Other altcoins have cindicator and binance coin that you can consider.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:45:56 AM

I think it's very difficult to create 4x - 6x profit in the current market situation, ontology is a good choice and quite successful from their platform launch yesterday. Other altcoins have cindicator and binance coin that you can consider.
We can get 4x-6x profit if the bull market comes. Ethereum is good example, it's only $220 now and if the bull comes, ETH can increase up to $1k2 and give us 5x profit.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:14:18 AM

It has always been a good idea to buy altcoins from the top-20 list on the Coinmarketcap. This time, I advise you to take a closer look at several of this list
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:20:41 AM

MinexCoin now they delayed card delivery so many investors panic but I think that everything is okay and when cards work, price will go to the moon.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 11:22:38 AM

There are a lot of option, but seeing the recent jump of the Ripple and Ethereum marketcap, I think XRP and ETH are the best buy, and the safest buy for now.

mysql2454

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:24:29 AM

Global official sector reaction to cryptocurrencies varies as the decentralized technology does not fit easily into existing regulatory definitions and structures. This sector will likely continue to be cautious as it monitors the risks to financial integrity, consumer protection, financial stability, tax evasion and treatment, and monetary policy. Leaders in regulation, like Japan, are likely to set the standard for the rest of the world in a scenario where the borderless nature of cryptocurrencies requires a cohesive and collaborative effort.

The cryptocurrency world is an unstable and volatile place, constantly shift between bear market and bull market periods. Some investors are taking advantages of this and others not so much. Reaching a stable value cryptocurrency has long been the target of many projects that aim to take crypto a step beyond just a middle of exchange and into the land of a store of value. If I put $10.000 into Bitcoin, Ethereum or Ripple today, nobody can be guaranteed what it will be worth tomorrow which puts off businesses and everyday users that want to use crypto beyond just a speculative investment as a method to accept payments or pay salaries. Mass adoption is the ultimate aim for cryptocurrencies, but a stable cryptocurrency is needed in order to achieve that. Cryptocurrencies are reacting more like stocks and less like currency with their incredible volatility. They give more incitements to trade with them, not to pay with them. The concept of making a stable cryptocurrency is complicated. Many have tried to create such a coin and failed. In time the crypto markets will get well founded, leading to a more stable nature of the top cryptocurrencies. The crypto markets are becoming increasingly more competitive, because they are some of the easiest to trade on.

The justification for the big fluctuation of cryptocurrency prices is the supply and demand. The supply is more or less fixed but the demand is always changing due to people’s behavior and speculation. A normal currency can have a broad use, it can store value and be a unit of exchange. You can’t have a currency that isn’t backed by value. Fiat currencies are collateralized by assets and gold. If they weren’t, they would depreciate fast. Though most banks are printing money at some rate, the US dollar is the only currency that can be printed without limit from the US central bank. But the problem with printing infinite amounts of money is that they will depreciate, without being backed by value. The US dollar is experiencing something like this. Compared to the stable Euro, the US dollar is losing value at an alarming rate. A solution for this problem is currently being talked about and is planned for the future. But a solution for the stability of cryptocurrencies is something else.

With all of the talk of cryptocurrencies in today’s news, there are necessarily always going to be questions raised about “why does this have any value?” Even at face value, it’s definitely not the case when talking about cryptocurrencies as a movement generally, but even on top of that, there are certain cryptocurrencies that carry a lot more weight to them — and that’s where the INGOT Coin system comes into play.

Though there is plenty of fair skepticism of any new asset class in the expanding world of FinTech and cryptocurrencies, there are also certain coins that stick out a lot more than others. While plenty of coins and tokens rely mainly on public perception of value or speculation about the potential for value in the future, the INGOT family of coins is the first to come to the market to offer real, tangible value for the cryptocurrency. INGOT Coin will create a complete solution by integrating 6 core ecosystem components and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve all the above-mentioned challenges, thus, creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, providing all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank, IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.

INGOT Coin will provide a platform that meets the needs of beginner as well as advanced traders to trade with minimal initial capital. IC will also provide its own cryptocurrency, which will be available on different exchanges for all investors and market participants to purchase. IC will show no bias towards any market participant and will provide fair and equal opportunities to all participants regardless of size of trade, type of order or initial capital.

To ensure no means for market manipulation and leakage of unethical or illegal money in the Ecosystem, the KYC and AML policies must suffice and exceed the needs of all parties, whether its regulators, banks, brokers or exchanges. The KYC and AML compliance may seem strict to some investors; however, this is a necessary procedure to ensure the safety of the Ecosystem and all stakeholders. This is done to make the Ecosystem trustworthy, secure, transparent and compliant; consequently, filling the Ecosystem’s singular KYC allows participants to open one account in the IC Digital Bank, the IC Exchange, the IC Brokerage, and the IC wallet simultaneously to trade crypto, fiat, and traditional instruments hereon after.
Wabri

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:30:18 AM

There are a lot of option, but seeing the recent jump of the Ripple and Ethereum marketcap, I think XRP and ETH are the best buy, and the safest buy for now.

I share the same opinion as you, because this alt coins can show us a good increase in price. Besidesof that the market caps are very high and the vision of the project teams are clear.
AlanMilano

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:31:03 AM

I can recommend you ETH, XLM and ADA.
That altcoin has the hope of achieving the goal you want by the end of the year.
Of course there is risk, too, so you can refer to some other potential Altcoins for redundancy.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:44:38 AM

If you want to buy best altcoins now is Ethereum, the price of Ethereum is starts to increase slightly. We all know Ethereum has bright future, it is the second strongest coin after bitcoin in the market.
You can choose the Ethereum.The price of ETH is very low, now it's value around 220$.The price of Ethereum will reach 1000$ , before the end of this year. If you buy a Ethereum at the price of 220$,you will get 4-5 times of profit in this year end.I don't think,you will get this much profit in any of the altcoin in the cryptocurrency market.
ETH is always the best investment choice for me because ETH owns great technology and the ETH community is great at this point. If you want long-term investment, ETH will earn you the best profit if you have confidence in this market because there will be a lot of news will make ETH prices soar this year.
It has always been a good idea to buy altcoins from the top-20 list on the Coinmarketcap. This time, I advise you to take a closer look at several of this list
Seems like a lot of people here lack reading comprehension. You cannot flip Ethereum for x4–x6 returns. Ethereum USD value could increase with Bitcoin's, however, its BTC price could stay the same (or increase slightly). This is evident through trading history and past charts.
I wouldn't recommend a single coin/token; if you want such returns, follow the hype on exchanges, and wait for the right time to jump on board. When a bull trend comes, it will surely pump in price (just avoid shitcoins, unless you know what you are doing).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████