Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:13:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to buy now  (Read 9956 times)
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:34:37 PM

Don't risk too high for the best altcoins right now, we can continue to see if ethereum is the best altcoin to be used as a purchase. so I think ethereum and neo will still continue to be the best coins for current and future purchases.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:40:24 PM

do you have good suggestion for altcoins who can do x4 x6 in the next big rally , i do not mean x4 x6 in $ but in BTC ... if i buy 0.5 BTC of this coin the total return need to be 2 BTC ... i was thinking ICON icx and another one ? maybe ontology nano ?
BTC, ETH, RIPPLE, etc. Cryptos which are existing in the market for years would be the best options to invest at times like this. I am not saying that newly listed tokens are not, but it is just that these cryptos are having a higher probability of recovering and becoming able to withstand negative market situation which have been proven on previous year.

Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:51:41 AM

the market is falling and unstable, all increases are only dependent on the pump and it's hard to find the best yany from all the altcoins. maybe you can consider an altcoin that has its own platform or not a token and you can choose between the top 20 coins.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:41:57 AM

you can buy eth and xrp, because they can provide profits as you expect, actually there are many other altcoins that can provide profits of more than 4x or 6 x, but of course with a higher risk.
while eth and xrp the risk is not too big, moreover the price of the two of them is down, this is a good opportunity to buy it.
mostar3454

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:14:35 AM

When the market is under pressure, breakouts may happen but are more likely to fail, and other leading coins struggle.There are several likely reasons behind the decrease. Goldman Sachs has been one of the major banking institutions which had showed real interest in Bitcoin, having funded Bitcoin startup Circle back in 2015, and reportedly mulled the idea of launching a crypto trading desk since late 2017.  While the concern that institutions are mislaying interest in cryptocurrencies is a valid enough reason for caution, crypto traders become visible to be more concerned about dangers hiding in the shadows of black-market platform Silk Road. A Reddit user has pursued more than 111,000 thousand bitcoins (worth more than $700 million) associated with Silk Road, that have recently been transferred to wallets of various online exchanges, possibly with the purpose to sell. Huge amounts of bitcoins being moved to exchange wallets give traders the shakes, as it likely means a lot of selling pressure on the price. In any case, the crypto market's upward momentum that started August has been brought to a screeching halt. The crypto world is still eagerly awaiting SEC's decision on a few proposed Bitcoin ETFs, which should come in late September, A positive ending to that could finally give the crypto market the kick in the butt that it needs, while a negative one would likely drive the prices even lower

We look at history when we intend to make a prediction about future events. Have there been any similar incident in the past? How did the incident end? Many people believe the future can be predicted partially. In late 2013, The price of Bitcoin went from $100 to about $1,000 after a series of very positive events (culminating in the famous Bitcoin Lovefest Senate Hearing). Many of the current cryptocurrency blockchain founders were apart of the industry, but only really got serious about the industry after this event. What followed this was a long bear market that didn’t fully bottom out until January of 2016, and didn’t fully recover until 2017. While the industry kept active and continued to innovate, the market didn’t reflect this change until 2017.bIf we look at what the overall market looks like today, it’s easy to see a resemblance to this event I’m not one to rely on similar looking charts to make decisions about a market, but the circumstances and the subject matter are too similar to chalk up to coincidence.

INGOT Coin (IC) aims to integrate the traditional financial industry with the blockchain innovation by offering a complete Ecosystem that provides crypto holders the access to all financial services. The first of all-inclusive Ecosystem will be the pioneer in linking the crypto universe to the current traditional world. INGOT Coin will comprise an unique solution by integrating 6 basic components of financial ecosystem and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve challenges by creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, proving all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the  IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.

INGOT Coin aims to create an unprecedented, a first-of-its-kind revolutionary ecosystem based on Blockchain technology that will link newly developed crypto markets with the currently existing financial markets eliminating inefficiencies, while providing a one-stop ecosystem that enables participants to perform and execute transactions according to their financial needs. Among that background, they are constantly hard at work, try to intensify the formation and reach of INGOT Coin throughout the world. INGOT is creating an interrelated global community of trust and collaboration with its highly obvious platform. INGOT is balanced to give power back to the people by making them take total control of their finances.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 03:42:02 PM

[snip]
The fact is that in my opinion there is no need to guess on the coffee grounds, but first wait for the restoration of the crypto-currency market.

Not so easy to say that if the market already restored there is no guarantee for all crypto go to the moon, bro.
Pattern of chart is needed to know what coin that will be (at least) bouncing back to resistance line.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:47:18 PM

The best alts which you can buy right now are Litecoin, Monero, Ethereum.
Litecoin is one of the most potential coins to invest in right now and is also considered as the silver to bitcoin's gold. The coin with a market capital of $3.5 billion, has shown great statistics over the last three years.
Monero is the best privacy coin out there. Its ring signature and complete anonymous nature makes it one of the best choices to make transactions in the financial market. The coin provides complete security and keeps the information private.
Ethereum is the second most popular crypto right now. Its successful projects and flexibility makes it a great prospect to invest in as the coin has a bright future. I believe that the coin can easily cross the $700 mark by the end of 2018.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

I suggest you buy Ethereum too. Just keep it, its value will rise even without doing anything. But I would also suggest you buy top 10 alts on coinmarketcap and do trading. Its better than just wait for prices to go up. It may not give you 6x profit instant but it sure is profitable.
ImpaT

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:46:42 PM

For today the best coins to invest i think - Pcchain, Merculet, Hero, Seele and Egretia. Also look at Libra and Airblock.
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:59:17 PM

I see XRP and XLM as the two best choices. If you are interested in XRP, in the past two weeks it has been able to bring you 200% profit if you know trading. ETH is also pretty good but I think it will not go up too high and will always be lower than 300$ until the end of 2018

bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:13:28 PM

It's will vary to each people.Some may suggest Ethereum and some may suggest other. But in the current market ,you can't get 4 or 6 times of profit now.It will take huge time to get 4 times of invested money.And altcoin is the best one for the long term profit.If you look altcoin for short term profit, it's not possible.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Vcam76

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

INGOT Coin

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:50:08 PM

Right now there are lots of coins that have good potential to be hold until the crypto market goes up again, and to choose a good coin, you can visit the coinmarketcap.com site and choose one of the coins in the top 10 coins

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
nter]
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 07:00:16 PM

do you have good suggestion for altcoins who can do x4 x6 in the next big rally , i do not mean x4 x6 in $ but in BTC ... if i buy 0.5 BTC of this coin the total return need to be 2 BTC ... i was thinking ICON icx and another one ? maybe ontology nano ?
I think it would be a risky move to invest at this point on newly listed tokens given that those tokens are having low probability of recovery due to the negative market situation. Long existing cryptos are more advisable if you are really into investing at this moment because they are already well established in the market and as such, having bigger chances of recovering negativity in the market.
You're right with what you said about the risk involving in investing new listed coins but some new listed coins worth the level of an investment and the best thing people should watch out for is if the coins have genuine community support and concept.

sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

Personally got Cardano, Stellar and IOTA - but also looking into entering a position in NANO if prices stay like this until my next fiat injection later in oct...
Xphenosis

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:58:07 PM

How about XENM and VRTM, you can get more information about our project at https://veritasmining.co/. Our self develop exchange called VeraExchange is in alpha test by now and sooner we will be having the beta test.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:01:37 PM

Now, I have already bought a lot of coins and tokens, but basically the market situation is currently in decline and indeed we have to be patient
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:35:45 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 07:57:33 AM by maarx

Better train yourself with crypto market trend. Be updated with new tokens and coins coming into the market. You be an advisor to people who ask for best coins. Each look at each project, new token and coin in a different angle. We have huge number of coins in the market.

Get into coinmarketcap.com and list out the potential coins with good growth trend with cheap rates. Do not just go for one or two coins, try to invest in minimum 5 coins. The turn over will big. All the best.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:45:02 PM

For me as long as they are on coincapmarket, try to invest on them.

Personally I'm prefer on ETH,Doge, and TEN ( my local crypto )
Ofcourse nobody know for sure what will happen on those coin but as long as you believe on crypto, they will reward you a massive profit just like they already did last year !

Smiley
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:47:12 PM

Ethereum is actually the best altcoin to buy now, its potential is high and also that's the best time to buy because the actual price is still affordable. There are also additional good altcoins like Ripple, Waves and Neo, but they come after Ethereum in my opinion.
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:05:11 PM

You should go in a ICO . For example I would recommend for you Republia project . They actually run a ICO and you can get a lot of profit with them . Also you can read about their experience in crypto world
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: