Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:57:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to buy now  (Read 9956 times)
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:16:43 PM

i don't like Eth and the price seems high to me , i need cheap coins , like Icon Ontology  Qtum maybe ??
indeed investing with altcoin and other crypto currencies requires thinking and consideration with your capital adjusted because investment with digital currencies is getting bigger what we invest the greater the risk we will get and of course the benefits are comparable
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:57:21 PM

i don't like Eth and the price seems high to me , i need cheap coins , like Icon Ontology  Qtum maybe ??
indeed investing with altcoin and other crypto currencies requires thinking and consideration with your capital adjusted because investment with digital currencies is getting bigger what we invest the greater the risk we will get and of course the benefits are comparable
It's true that if we want to invest, of course we also have to be prepared to bear the risk so before investing in coins you must be absolutely sure that the coin is the right coin for us to invest

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1393

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:09:46 AM

I advise you to invest in promising altcoins, which witnessed a marked rise in the market's bear times this year such as Binance coin, litecoin, bitcoin cash and EOS and do not forget the ethereum is in the forefront of those altcoins, You should always monitor the market and hold your altcoins for the right time to sell them and make profits, The news is promising this year and everyone will gain profits like 2017 and more.
Your "advise" seems to be redundant. You literally are telling us to invest on shit loads of coins that has no reliability except for few coins that you mentioned.
Which news are you talking about? How do you know the market is promising and we will make profits like 2017? Just some random guess?

I said investment only in promising altcoins, Good news about the rise of many altcoins since the beginning of the year and has not happened since a year, especially bitcoin which has not broken the current level since the beginning of the year, who invested cheaply in this year when the bull run come will surely make good profits like 2017 and more because of increased public awareness in 2019.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:26:20 AM

just heard somebody who didn't like ethereum, just because the price was too high
maybe somebody will saying if now ethereum price is too cheap, if we comparing with the latest highest price on eth
personally in my opinion the price of ethereum will growing more and surpassing the last high price my friend
so, if you buy ethereum now, you still have a lot of chance to get huge profit if you hodling your eth for long term

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ancafe

Activity: 1638
Merit: 693

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:39:52 PM

XRP might be a promising altcoin. maybe for some people, ETH is an expensive coin, because there are many people who become alternatives. well, try to see the potential of the 20 best coins in the coinmarketcap, I think there are some coins that are cheaper than ETH there like xrp.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
herfianto

Activity: 672

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 03:44:46 PM

I think XRP and BNB is a good choice, XRP price is cheap and can rise at any time with the current market coindition. For BNB i think this coin is not to be missed, because this platform of this project make a good improvement.

kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 01:34:48 PM

I think XRP and BNB is a good choice, XRP price is cheap and can rise at any time with the current market coindition. For BNB i think this coin is not to be missed, because this platform of this project make a good improvement.
I strongly agree with BNB, I see BNB has good potential for the future and what's more, BNB has good trust especially from users of their platforms so that the BNB has very good support.

Ridho_ost

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 01:38:55 PM

I advise you to invest in promising altcoins, which witnessed a marked rise in the market's bear times this year such as Binance coin, litecoin, bitcoin cash and EOS and do not forget the ethereum is in the forefront of those altcoins, You should always monitor the market and hold your altcoins for the right time to sell them and make profits, The news is promising this year and everyone will gain profits like 2017 and more.
Your "advise" seems to be redundant. You literally are telling us to invest on shit loads of coins that has no reliability except for few coins that you mentioned.
Which news are you talking about? How do you know the market is promising and we will make profits like 2017? Just some random guess?
right sir. if in my opinion not just an altcoin investment, all there is the risk of causing fatal and the risk is also on its own. so in my opinion must be smart to choose altcoin investment. from there we can take advantage of investment,so don't take steps
Lonthe

Activity: 384

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:34:49 PM

I suggest buying Litecoin, as we know that in August Litecoin will be halving day, this makes the stock decrease and of course the price will skyrocket, remember like bitcoin day halving in 2016 which prices can rise up to 300%.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:11:50 PM

I suggest buying Litecoin, as we know that in August Litecoin will be halving day, this makes the stock decrease and of course the price will skyrocket, remember like bitcoin day halving in 2016 which prices can rise up to 300%.
somehow, whether litecoin will follow bitcoin in its history. because each coin has its own progress and in fact there is a time for each asset to grow and decline. We hope that Litecoin will increase even though all assets will increase, but we must also be prepared for a decline as well.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:18:17 PM

somehow, whether litecoin will follow bitcoin in its history. because each coin has its own progress and in fact there is a time for each asset to grow and decline. We hope that Litecoin will increase even though all assets will increase, but we must also be prepared for a decline as well.
Before buying a coin/s it's needed to make sure that you have a good anticipation, knowing that there's really a good developments that will follow to support your analysis, there's a lots of projects to choose and like what LTC's supporters this expected halving will bring a good movements for this coin in coming days.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:22:09 PM

Before buying a coin/s it's needed to make sure that you have a good anticipation, knowing that there's really a good developments that will follow to support your analysis, there's a lots of projects to choose and like what LTC's supporters this expected halving will bring a good movements for this coin in coming days.
hopefully it will improve in the next few days. because if a reduction occurs then it all depends on the market response. if the market gives a positive response that means it will provide an opportunity for the market to move up.

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:49:13 PM

i think the best altcoin to buy for now is ethereum at any price below 300$ and before solving scalability issue ethereum can go to the moon good luck in your future decision Smiley
cercitolga4545

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:34:44 PM

Ethereum is giving a very serious upward signal. Bitcoin moves forward when it gives you every opportunity. Still Ethereum at very cheap prices.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:12:59 PM

I look only at the perspective and the practical use of altcoin.  If we talk about ethereum, this is a real and really sought-after coin, which has potential in the future.  In any case, practical use of ethereum in the cryptocurrency market already today has good performance, unlike other altcoins, which in most cases do not even have the final product.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 554

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:44:05 AM

i think the best altcoin to buy for now is ethereum at any price below 300$ and before solving scalability issue ethereum can go to the moon good luck in your future decision Smiley

Learning from experience of course buying ethereum or top 10 in coinmarketcap is the right thing, ethereum is a coin that will continue to grow because it is supported by many devs. and buying now is the right time before it becomes expensive.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
yesim.cicekligil89

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:20:27 PM

Individuals often want to deal in dollars (or other major fiat currencies), as during times of high volatility the actual price at which a trade is executed may be higher than expected (so-called slippage). However, regulatory issues can make it difficult for crypto exchanges to allow fiat currencies. Stablecoins neatly solve this issue. Anchor token is a stablecoin cryptocurrency pegged to a non-flationary, algorithmic financial index that reflects the long-term growth of the global economy. Unlike fiat currencies that are in consistent depreciation, data from the World Bank shows that since 1960, global GDP has expanded from $1.3trn to $80.7trn.

The Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) is Anchor’s algorithmic financial index. The MMU is based on validated data from the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the World Bank, Bloomberg, and other official sources of more than 190 countries over the last 25 years. The MMU is further stabilized with FX indicators from a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields from 20 of the world’s strongest economies.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:43:49 PM

lots of coins that can benefit you on the market, but we can't guarantee that if I think it all depends on your own predictions, if I suggest you buy ethereum and bnb both of these coins have a very advanced concept for the future and can for the long term
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:40:14 PM

do you have good suggestion for altcoins who can do x4 x6 in the next big rally , i do not mean x4 x6 in $ but in BTC ... if i buy 0.5 BTC of this coin the total return need to be 2 BTC ... i was thinking ICON icx and another one ? maybe ontology nano ?
to suggest is very difficult because investing with a crypto or altcoin currency requires the confidence of the investor itself and maybe as a little suggestion to choose coins that have good ratings in the crypto market maybe that can be a little for consideration
madridefendisi

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:04:02 AM

Cryptocurrencies have conducted lots of risk and risk control concern since the first digital currency, Bitcoin, was started to the public. Financial derivatives come in many shapes and forms, including futures, forwards, swaps, options, structured debt obligations, and deposits, and various combinations thereof. Some are traded on organized exchanges, whereas others are privately negotiated transactions. Geco.one is a stage that allows you to safely fund in the cryptocurrency market utilizing skills and knowledge of experienced traders. Our flagship service, called Geco.one PAMM account/portfolio, allows you to invest in cryptocurrency pairs by entrusting your resources
to experienced traders as well as providing you with all the tools necessary to become a crypto-trader yourself. Even at face value, it's not the case when talking about cryptocurrencies as a movement generally, but also on top of that, there are specific cryptocurrencies that carry a lot more weight to them — and that's where the Geco.one system comes into play.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: