Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:50:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to buy now  (Read 9954 times)
mikelarteta

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:57:54 AM

Crypto investors have shifted millionaires overnight, only to lose much of their property just weeks next. While that can be inspiring to observe, it also explains bitcoin’s massively unpredictable environment — especially as payment for goods and services. Cryptocurrencies are still in their infancy, and this is even more true with stablecoins. This new form of digital money is again taking shape and has a long way to go before potentially moving maturity. While it is difficult to divine what the future has in store in the continually changing world of blockchain, stablecoins could assist bring cryptocurrencies as a whole to the mainstream.
Anchor token is a stable financial ecosystem comprised of a stablecoin cryptocurrency and a non-flationary, algorithmic index. The index is based on the sustainable, upward trend of global economic growth measuring real world value using financial indicators such as the GDP of more than 190 countries, FX indicators of a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields.

Anchor’s tokenomics ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its algorithmic index called the Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) and a safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, which includes a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability regardless of market recession, volatility, inflation, and other dynamic economic scenarios.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:08:26 PM

do you have good suggestion for altcoins who can do x4 x6 in the next big rally , i do not mean x4 x6 in $ but in BTC ... if i buy 0.5 BTC of this coin the total return need to be 2 BTC ... i was thinking ICON icx and another one ? maybe ontology nano ?
For how long? If youre talking about one or 2 months it will be very impossible to happen. If you're wanna keep that alts for the long term (more than 1 year) i will recommend you to buy BNB or NEO.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:48:58 PM

This is just a guessing game really. I do like cryptocom at the moment though, also ICX like you've said. Ravencoin has been great to me - you might have missed the run but I still think it has room to grow. Plus you can mine ravencoin if you'd rather do that.

enjin and BAT also have actual functionality and are close to working products. Again, you missed some of the gains but still more to come in my opinion.
mikelarteta

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:44:13 PM

Stablecoins are not directed to the extreme price volatility that other cryptocurrencies are affected by. Stablecoins leverage the benefits of cryptocurrencies — such as transparency, security, immutability, digital wallets, fast transactions, low fees, and privacy — without losing the guarantees of trust and stability that come with using fiat currency (like the US dollar or Euro). They have the potential to bring benefits to a plethora of industries and individuals that need to make international payments quickly and securely, from migrant workers that need to send money back to their families, to big businesses looking for a cheaper and more efficient way to provide payments to overseas suppliers. Anchor token is designed to preserve purchasing power and steadily enhance monetary value over time.

Anchor token is a stable financial ecosystem comprised of a stablecoin cryptocurrency and a non-flationary, algorithmic index. The index is based on the sustainable, upward trend of global economic growth measuring real world value using financial indicators such as the GDP of more than 190 countries, FX indicators of a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields.

Anchor’s tokenomics ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its algorithmic index called the Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) and a safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, which includes a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability regardless of market recession, volatility, inflation, and other dynamic economic scenarios.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:55:25 PM

Mainstream altcoins discusing and predict people get highest percentage up,their values is litecoin but aside fro litecoin i'll go to invest in ethereum.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 01:20:34 AM

There are so many altcoins to buy now. Just look for those altcoins that has low supply with a low price but also check if Altcoin has a good purpose with a live projects.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:06:25 AM

do you have good suggestion for altcoins who can do x4 x6 in the next big rally , i do not mean x4 x6 in $ but in BTC ... if i buy 0.5 BTC of this coin the total return need to be 2 BTC ... i was thinking ICON icx and another one ? maybe ontology nano ?
For how long? If youre talking about one or 2 months it will be very impossible to happen. If you're wanna keep that alts for the long term (more than 1 year) i will recommend you to buy BNB or NEO.

I do agree, the above coins mentioned by both you are very good in the long term because all the coin have active developments with active updates and generating very good volumes in the market will always help the coin to increase it's value once the market starts recovering.
heni_april

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:09:20 AM

There are so many altcoins to buy now. Just look for those altcoins that has low supply with a low price but also check if Altcoin has a good purpose with a live projects.
low supply low prices, maybe you are thinking of a long term altcoin. I myself am still too afraid to invest long-term because sometimes the market analysis I did missed the target I made. therefore I now prefer medium-term investment and daily trading. I have assets with high trade, such as the BNB.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 08:15:32 AM

I would suggest staying on bitcoin right now but if you want to risk it, i would say low cap market coins would be the best for risking a little.

Semux and veil are two shining stars in that category.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:12:26 AM

Everybody in the space seems to have such screwed up ideas about how long they need to hold on to tokens. One or two months? That is just crazy, but some people think in even shorter timeframes! Whatever happened to things like long term thinking? Or hodling? Now people have coins for a few months and they think they are hodlers!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mikelarteta

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:23:36 AM

We are pleased to announce that will be listed on LATOKEN, one of the top 30 crypto exchanges with a focus on providing liquidity for new tokens. We are so excited to have you onboard and become part of the future of financial investment technology. If not already a LATOKEN user, please register as soon as possible to ensure your exchange KYC is completed before our launch.
Geco.one is a platform that enables you to safely invest in the cryptocurrency market using skills and knowledge of experienced traders. Our flagship service, called PAMM account, allows you to invest in cryptocurrency pairs by entrusting your resources to experienced traders as well as providing you with all the tools necessary to become a crypto-trader yourself.

Our Geco.one (GEC) Token will be launched as an initial Exchange Offering (IEO) on the LATOKEN platform. The proposed Launch date and other further details will be notified soon. LATOKEN will facilitate direct access to purchase GEC Token by their account holders and will allow GEC Token to access enhanced liquidity and transparency.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:19:40 PM

Most price rallies start with BTC increasing more than alts, and then end with alts increasing more than BTC... so I would say the best place for your money in preparation for a bull run is BTC, and then move it to good alts once BTC growth slows down.

andibongkol

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:00:31 PM

Most price rallies start with BTC increasing more than alts, and then end with alts increasing more than BTC... so I would say the best place for your money in preparation for a bull run is BTC, and then move it to good alts once BTC growth slows down.
bitcoin is the right solution to invest but to invest in bitcoin requires large capital it's better to buy coins that have the potential to rise because in my opinion it is not difficult to get 100% profit from the investment early

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 10:06:37 PM

I would suggest staying on bitcoin right now but if you want to risk it, i would say low cap market coins would be the best for risking a little.

Semux and veil are two shining stars in that category.
until now no investor can predict for sure about the development of the crypto currency going forward and that is the nature and risk of investing with cryptocurrencies and altcoins. It requires the confidence of each investor as the best capital in investing.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:08:44 PM

I will still hold ethereum, the movement is interesting and stays focused on trading.
ethereum prices follow the price of bitcoin and are currently strongly advised to buy more before halving day.
dubprodigy
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:27:54 AM

BTC
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:53:20 AM

Yes, you are right we need to grab low valued coins in the market both the BNB and NEO are always best to hold them in the long term. Yes, it is very good to buy the potential coin which is listed in CMC and we can grab the coins when their prices are very low in the market.
levonmorris

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:44:19 PM

In the highly lucrative business of money transfers, a global leader Western Union does not appear to be overly concerned about blockchain-based Cryptocurrency money movement competitors. Upstarts in the crypto money transfer space advertise lower money transfer fees using bitcoin, but Western Union counters that the ease of use and ubiquity of their existing systems, and lack of customer demand for crypto-based systems, do not offer enough of an incentive to change course. Geco.one is a platform that enables you to securely invest in the cryptocurrency market using the skills and knowledge of experienced traders. Our flagship service called PAMM trading account, allows you to invest in cryptocurrency pairs by entrusting resources to experienced traders as well as providing you with all the tools necessary to become crypto-trader yourself. Imagine
giving your money to a trader so he can make a profit for you when he makes one for himself introducing PAMM by Geco.one. Use our tools to analyse the history of failures and successes of any trader in a chosen period and a specific area of your interest. You can choose the trader’s account, and give him the ability to invest your money together with his own. You can stop your investment’s any time you want.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 02:31:35 AM

It is very difficult indeed to get benefits if you search for x4 x6 even more. But to benefit from an altcoin investment, of course I recommend buying Litecoin. Because someone said that litecoin will happen halving. That's according to the predictions of many people, but I believe and invest now in litecoin.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:15:02 AM

in investing to buy and be able to generate X4 X6 profit in a BTC unit it is not easy, and hopefully the altcoin that has become your choice can generate profits according to your wishes, here we cannot target the results of the profits we want, in investing we can get luckily several times as much as we want, and we can also suffer losses in investing, you better choose an altcoin with your own choice, for example you want to get the benefits that you can target.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: