Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:41:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for translators [English -> German/Chinese/Arabic] | Photoshop needed  (Read 131 times)
Qcrypto (OP)

Activity: 339
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:33:24 PM

I have 7 PSD files and 4 Canva files that need to be translated into the languages mentioned in the title.

THIS TRANSLATION REWARDS BOUNTY: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4868419.0

Do not worry if you are not registered to canva, I will give you and invite and access to the files for translation.

You don't need advanced photoshop skills to translate this text, just a basic knowledge of layers and program itself to be able to open the files. It's pretty much straightforward translation.

Please comment or PM me if you wish to do any of the translation languages mentioned above in the title: German, Arabic and Chinese.

Cheers!️

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GameUnits

Activity: 102
Merit: 5

GameBit - The Network

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 11:33:55 AM

I really would like to help if you are still searching for translators. Im a Full Stack Developer. Check out my bio ----> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5040361.0 if you need help me pm or telegram  Cool

Coffee works!
ventefruss

Activity: 164
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:59:51 PM

Hello i am campaign translator, i have a professional translators  i propose you my translation services for your website, whitepaper and Announcement thread. for the following  languages French, Russian, Arabic, Vietnamese, Indonesian, German, Spanish, Malaysien, Romanian, Thai, Turkish, Italian, Portuguese,Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, hindi and Greek.
i am an experienced one in this field, i did many projects like Angel token, Stamp, CargoCoin, Bitcomo, Bitwhite, Bitstash...
I accept payment with Eth/ Btc
My Telegram @CheusBTC @Ventefruss
Thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: