Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:33:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Innovaminex - Blockchain of precious metals mines  (Read 26846 times)
innovaminex.com

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:23:12 PM

💎 InnovaMinex already has mining and processing companies in place!

So far, we have 7 mining projects known internally as GUAYAQUIL, VIZCAYA, BOLÍVAR 2, ANTIOQUIA 3, MINEX 7, MINEX 12 and TOLIMA, which will begin to operate gradually.

⭐️ The GUAYAQUIL processing plant is already in the construction and assembly stage, and gold ore is being collected for further washing and processing. The start of operations will take place in the first months of 2019.

⭐️ The TOLIMA project will be the last one to begin, starting in 2022 with the processing of minerals .

⭐️ All these projects are of underground vein mining kind, i.e., they will extract minerals deposited in fissures, cracks or crevices of a rocky body. We have ongoing contracts on mining till 2068.

🔹 What is mining and how are we doing it?

Mining is defined as that activity that focuses on the search, exploitation and extraction of minerals, constituting one of the most important tasks within the primary sector of the economy worldwide. It is in fact one of the oldest existing activities.

The interest in finding and extracting minerals has remained unchanged through the centuries up to our present day.

Depending on what type of mineral the mining activity focuses on, one can differentiate between metallic mining - gold, silver or copper, for instance;

Precious metals should not be underestimated, referring their scope of application only to jewelry. In fact, their use covers many industries that require strength and accuracy, as well as resistance to external influences.

We will explain to you in the following post the main mining methods and their nature!
Stay tuned and explore more.

🔺 To learn more about InnovaMinex check our website: https://innovaminex.com/en

This is an interesting project. Thank you very much for the information. I will follow you. Precious metals and crypto should cooperate)

Many thanks for your support! We believe that in such a big business as work with precious metals there are places for the introduction of innovative technologies. Blockchain is ideal for solving many problems.
innovaminex.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:39:09 PM

Very interesting project!
I correctly understood that you have a real business on the basis of which you build your project?

Yes. You are absolutely right. More about this, you can find out by clicking on the link. Thank you for your attention to our project!
https://medium.com/innovaminex-com/innovaminex-already-has-mining-and-processing-companies-in-place-128910bb2d0f
innovaminex.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:51:03 PM

So far, we have 7 mining projects known internally as GUAYAQUIL, VIZCAYA, BOLÍVAR 2, ANTIOQUIA 3, MINEX 7, MINEX 12 and TOLIMA, which will begin to operate gradually.

⭐️ The GUAYAQUIL processing plant is already in the construction and assembly stage, and gold ore is being collected for further washing and processing. The start of operations will take place in the first months of 2019.

⭐️ The TOLIMA project will be the last one to begin, starting in 2022 with the processing of minerals .

⭐️ All these projects are of underground vein mining kind, i.e., they will extract minerals deposited in fissures, cracks or crevices of a rocky body. We have ongoing contracts on mining till 2068.

Mining is defined as that activity that focuses on the search, exploitation and extraction of minerals, constituting one of the most important tasks within the primary sector of the economy worldwide. It is in fact one of the oldest existing activities.

The interest in finding and extracting minerals has remained unchanged through the centuries up to our present day.

Depending on what type of mineral the mining activity focuses on, one can differentiate between metallic mining - gold, silver or copper, for instance;

Precious metals should not be underestimated, referring their scope of application only to jewelry. In fact, their use covers many industries that require strength and accuracy, as well as resistance to external influences.

We will explain to you in the following post the main mining methods and their nature!

Only an amateur will assume that precious metals are used only in the jewelry business. They are actively used in aircraft construction, shipbuilding, rocket production. Some precious metals have strength and good conductivity. On ships and airplanes, for example, wires with gold and (if not mistaken) platinum conductors are used.

Precious metals are used very widely. And this, without a doubt - a profitable business, which is worth investing.

Many thanks for your support!
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 01:07:31 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 02:58:24 PM by logictense

Only an amateur will assume that precious metals are used only in the jewelry business. They are actively used in aircraft construction, shipbuilding, rocket production. Some precious metals have strength and good conductivity. On ships and airplanes, for example, wires with gold and (if not mistaken) platinum conductors are used.

Precious metals are used very widely. And this, without a doubt - a profitable business, which is worth investing.

Right and we have a lot of relatively young stars that could cater for 500 exawatt humankind industry, serve as suppliers of as more plutonium and gold as is needed to keep the machines and factories running for another 300k years, and this is only few weak stars in the proximity of our solar system. The cost will decrease surely as in 200 years no metals will be needed, only silicone and radium derivatives for production of synthetic organs for my concubines and cheap food for pouches in my yard.

Taksataksovna

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:08:41 PM

I do not agree - gold will always be in the price!
ECOS.am

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:17:57 AM

Right and we have a lot of relatively young stars that could cater for 500 exawatt humankind industry, serve as suppliers of as more plutonium and gold as is needed to a keep the machines and factories running for another 300k years, and this only few weak stars in the proximity of our solar system. The cost will decrease surely as in 200 years no metals will be needed, only silicone and radium derivatives for production of synthetic organs for my concubines and cheap food for pouches in my yard.

Gold was always in value and was a symbol of wealth. It is this metal that people associate with wealth.
Space exploration is not so fast that we can give up gold in the near future. So, you have to (like everyone else) to use gold for a long time.
I buy crypto

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:26:34 AM

Right and we have a lot of relatively young stars that could cater for 500 exawatt humankind industry, serve as suppliers of as more plutonium and gold as is needed to a keep the machines and factories running for another 300k years, and this only few weak stars in the proximity of our solar system. The cost will decrease surely as in 200 years no metals will be needed, only silicone and radium derivatives for production of synthetic organs for my concubines and cheap food for pouches in my yard.

Cheesy Do not get carried away reading science fiction, dude. This is all very interesting, but in order to extract minerals and resources on other planets / stars / galaxies, advanced technologies are needed. It is necessary to establish "the paths of space communication" (let's call them so) in order to transport resources. Do not forget that the distance in space is not measured in kilometers. Millions of light years.

200 years is too short a period of time to achieve the required level of technological progress. Besides, we live now. And to participate in a profitable business, we do not need to wait 200 years.
Anya_Regan

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:35:08 AM

I do not agree - gold will always be in the price!

I agree with you. Gold has long taken its place in the culture of mankind, as one of the most desirable noble metals. In addition, gold is extremely useful in many different industries.
Even treasure from fairy tales - all these are chests with gold coins, precious stones and gold coins.
It is foolish to deny that gold is an important aspect of promoting the development of science and technology.
tanya_2017

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:39:55 AM

What is stopping you from starting to earn money on gold, and in two hundred years to buy yourself a galactic mineral mine?) Man, do not forget that gold and platinum are used to create wiring in the space shuttle. A high-tech space shuttle will require much more precious metals.
lemur1489

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:51:08 AM

I like this project. I liked the last webinar and I trust the team of this project. I will look forward to new news on the development of this idea. I will ask my friends on social networks to study this project too. Blockchain and precious metals is a profitable business. The good news is that the team already has a working business. The business model they are now transferring to the blockchain. Smiley
EmiLien

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:58:11 AM

Ignoring the benefits of the industry engaged in the extraction of precious metals now, only because two hundred years later, there will probably be no need for it ... It's like starting now to close hospitals and medical universities, because after two hundred years, at every step it will be possible to buy a pill that can renew all the cells of the body and regenerate even severed limbs. Simply put - this is short-sighted.

We live now. Gold has been relevant for many centuries. For two hundred years, the situation will not change.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:01:59 AM

The project is described in great detail - it looks very professional. However, there is no detailed description of project numbers (about token sale) and dates.

It would look more clearly if you will put information about softcap, hardcap, ICO phases dates, bounty rewards, token distribution, exchange listing plans .. etc in one place. It will be much more transparent for everyone.

Yari

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:02:29 AM

⭐️ InnovaMinex

1️⃣ Next webinar
Thursday, October 11th 20:30 (GMT+2) CEST.

2️⃣ Contents
Explanation of the Innovaminex business opportunity and current affairs of the company.

3️⃣ Speaker
Richard O’Rourke Responsible for the English market.

4️⃣ To connect
1) access through the following link:
https://innovaminex.clickmeeting.com/presale
2) It will ask you your name and email put only the name and initial surname.
3) If you access from a mobile device a message will appear inviting you to download and install the free “ clickmeeting” app : open it and enter the following pin code : 828771328

☝🏻 Share it with your friends!

Gold and other precious metals are a profitable niche for business. I see no reason not to trust people who work in this area and earn money from it. I join this project. Cool
innovaminex.com

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:06:21 AM

The project is described in great detail - it looks very professional. However, there is no detailed description of project numbers (about token sale) and dates.

It would look more clearly if you will put information about softcap, hardcap, ICO phases dates, bounty rewards, token distribution, exchange listing plans .. etc in one place. It will be much more transparent for everyone.

Hello! All info you may find on the our website Smiley www.innovaminex.com 

🌟 ICO INNOVAMINEX

▪️Start date: 26 NOVEMBER 2018 
▪️Final date: 21 JANUARY 2019
▪️Soft Cap: $ 10.000.000 
▪️Hard Cap: $ 52.500.000
▪️Min purchase: 1 INX 
▪️We accept: BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, DASH, ETC, USDT, XRP

1️⃣ step (26 NOVEMBER -  9 DECEMBER)
💰Bonus 30% Discount

🔝 Join here: https://members.innovaminex.com/inx-sale.php

Ramir

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:11:05 AM

All information must be in white paper and on the website. She is there. I saw her there Grin
Nikita911

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:24:02 AM

Cheesy Do not get carried away reading science fiction, dude. This is all very interesting, but in order to extract minerals and resources on other planets / stars / galaxies, advanced technologies are needed. It is necessary to establish "the paths of space communication" (let's call them so) in order to transport resources. Do not forget that the distance in space is not measured in kilometers. Millions of light years.

200 years is too short a period of time to achieve the required level of technological progress. Besides, we live now. And to participate in a profitable business, we do not need to wait 200 years.

I also believe that in order to extract the necessary resources into space, you must first create shuttles capable of covering huge distances in a short period of time. Otherwise, it may happen that the delivery time of one shuttle with a cargo will take the life time of the entire team required for this operation. Just think ... live your whole life in space, to deliver the goods once.

I like this project. And I am glad that they are not trying to create a business from scratch.  They are modernizing a business that they can do.
Rasmus_hunter

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:37:54 AM

The possibilities of using the blockchain are quite wide. And I believe that in the industry engaged in such a complex and interesting business as the extraction of precious metals, such an innovation will allow us to achieve better results than with the old system.

Blockchain and precious metals. This sounds like a very profitable business.
Lex_tor

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:52:11 AM

The possibilities of using the blockchain are quite wide. And I believe that in the industry engaged in such a complex and interesting business as the extraction of precious metals, such an innovation will allow us to achieve better results than with the old system.

Blockchain and precious metals. This sounds like a very profitable business.

I agree with you. This is really good when you invest not in a startup, but in an already running business. I also liked the white paper of this project.
innovaminex.com

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:24:46 AM

🔥 Download InnovaMinex Telegram Sticker Pack 🔥

✅ The  InnovaMinex project now has its own sticker pack on Telegram. The comic book heroes depicted on our stickers will help you express any emotion or opinion.

➡️ Cool captions make stickers universal – they will fit in both our and any other chat dedicated to ICO or the cryptoindustry. Currently there are 20 stickers inside.

➡️ You can download the sticker pack on the following link:
👉  https://t.me/addstickers/innovaminex

✅ Make sure to share your opinions about our comic book heroes and feel free to use the stickers in conversations with your friends and colleagues to express your emotions!

🔺 Lean more about us here: https://innovaminex.com
Ivan_M

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:32:03 AM

🔥 Download InnovaMinex Telegram Sticker Pack 🔥

✅ The  InnovaMinex project now has its own sticker pack on Telegram. The comic book heroes depicted on our stickers will help you express any emotion or opinion.

➡️ Cool captions make stickers universal – they will fit in both our and any other chat dedicated to ICO or the cryptoindustry. Currently there are 20 stickers inside.

➡️ You can download the sticker pack on the following link:
👉  https://t.me/addstickers/innovaminex

✅ Make sure to share your opinions about our comic book heroes and feel free to use the stickers in conversations with your friends and colleagues to express your emotions!

🔺 Lean more about us here: https://innovaminex.com

Cool set of stickers! Thank. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: