Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:19:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Innovaminex - Blockchain of precious metals mines  (Read 26839 times)
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:14:44 AM

Is there any latest update for listing and other details about how project going .I Hope its going well

I inquired from Coinbene. They did not confirm that Innovaminex will be listed. Also, there does not seem to be any point of listing. The price of INX on any exchange will be 5 times less than what it was paid for during the ICO. Yobit also declined to list them. For starters, they claim to offer vouchers offering discounts on metals purchased from them. So , you bought INX that only has a value inside Innovaminex and only on their stores which are still in demo. Innovaminex made money selling INX then they make more money selling their metals giving a false inventive to INX holders.

If INX holders sell it on the exchange then they do not make anything since the price on exchanges has gone to cleaners. This is what i mean INX is a shitcoin!
You can find the listing of our coin on the official twitter exchange at Coinbene https://twitter.com/CoinBene/status/1091251870167748608
We doubt that Coinbene could not confirm to you the information published on their official resource. Also, we are not planning a listing on Yobit and never reported it. Considering the above, we believe that in your message there is no information at all that corresponds to reality and this message is only an attempt to create a panic. You are probably the holder of INX tokens and not a member of our project.

Well, as they've write in their post, "After the INX pre-sale completed, the deposit, withdraw, trading, transfer and other functions will be announced separately". I guess that means that it's 100% guaranteed to be listed in Coinbene, but we won't know when until announced.

Source: https://www.coinbene.com/#/notice/detail/1626?group=true
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:59:55 AM

Is there any latest update for listing and other details about how project going .I Hope its going well

I inquired from Coinbene. They did not confirm that Innovaminex will be listed. Also, there does not seem to be any point of listing. The price of INX on any exchange will be 5 times less than what it was paid for during the ICO. Yobit also declined to list them. For starters, they claim to offer vouchers offering discounts on metals purchased from them. So , you bought INX that only has a value inside Innovaminex and only on their stores which are still in demo. Innovaminex made money selling INX then they make more money selling their metals giving an false inventive to INX holders.

If INX holders sell it on the exchange then they do not make anything since the price on exchanges has gone to cleaners. This is what i mean INX is a shitcoin!

I didn't know Yobit ever declines to list a coin... Is it because a fee could not be paid or for what reason did they not list it?

Yobit has been criticized heavily for facilitating exit scams and ICO scams and had or maybe still are facing investigations ( https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-exchange-yobit-investigated-in-russia-on-fraud-claims ). Even they are careful now and only list ICO coins that have hosted their ICO themselves. The current state of BTC does not help listings on trade in any way either. It is not a win win situation for exchanges anymore.

How could I miss the article you just referenced? I was complaining about Yobit for years exactly because they support scams. I thought they are anonymous and nobody could go after them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Innovaminex.sup

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 12:51:54 PM

💎 We want to officially inform you that the abbreviation of the InnovaMinex token becomes "MINX" - you can read it as "My INX" 🙂

⭐️ This change represents a new Smart Contract that we ALL have to add to our wallets. If you have set up a Metamask wallet, you already know the procedure (if you have other wallet, add it as appropriate):

1️⃣ Open the "orange fox head" icon (top right corner, in your Chrome).

2️⃣ Click on the "menu" (top left corner of your Metamask wallet).

3️⃣ Click on "add token" (below).

4️⃣ Select the "Custom Token" tab.

5️⃣ In the field "Token Contract Address" enter the new Smart Contract: 0xae353DaEed8DCc7a9a12027F7e070c0A50B7b6A4

📍 When entering this new Smart Contract it must appear in the other two boxes:
Token symbol = MINX
Decimals of precision = 6

If that does not appear, you have not copied the smart contract well. Go back to copy it and repeat the process.

6️⃣ Click on "Next".

7️⃣ Click on "Add Tokens".

At that moment you will see in your menu that MINX appears, and you will have already configured the wallet to receive the InnovaMinex token.
MRPD

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 03:56:29 AM

I inquired from Coinbene. They did not confirm that Innovaminex will be listed. Also, there does not seem to be any point of listing. The price of INX on any exchange will be 5 times less than what it was paid for during the ICO. Yobit also declined to list them. For starters, they claim to offer vouchers offering discounts on metals purchased from them. So , you bought INX that only has a value inside Innovaminex and only on their stores which are still in demo. Innovaminex made money selling INX then they make more money selling their metals giving an false inventive to INX holders.

I didn't know Yobit ever declines to list a coin... Is it because a fee could not be paid or for what reason did they not list it?

Yobit has been criticized heavily for facilitating exit scams and ICO scams and had or maybe still are facing investigations ( https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-exchange-yobit-investigated-in-russia-on-fraud-claims ). Even they are careful now and only list ICO coins that have hosted their ICO themselves. The current state of BTC does not help listings on trade in any way either. It is not a win win situation for exchanges anymore.

How could I miss the article you just referenced? I was complaining about Yobit for years exactly because they support scams. I thought they are anonymous and nobody could go after them.

Not at all! Scam projects get caught eventually and Yobit was facilitating dump coins and scam ICOs. They were nabbed eventually too. Innovaminex keeps on changing algo, ticker, people. Work of amateurs who don't know what they are doing. 10 bucks say the price will be of a shitcoin on any exchange they list. Bittrex and all good exchanges have denied to list them already. Talk about crap falling all over you when you try to hide your tracks.
MRPD

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 03:59:05 AM

I inquired from Coinbene. They did not confirm that Innovaminex will be listed. Also, there does not seem to be any point of listing. The price of INX on any exchange will be 5 times less than what it was paid for during the ICO. Yobit also declined to list them. For starters, they claim to offer vouchers offering discounts on metals purchased from them. So , you bought INX that only has a value inside Innovaminex and only on their stores which are still in demo. Innovaminex made money selling INX then they make more money selling their metals giving a false inventive to INX holders.

You can find the listing of our coin on the official twitter exchange at Coinbene https://twitter.com/CoinBene/status/1091251870167748608
We doubt that Coinbene could not confirm to you the information published on their official resource. Also, we are not planning a listing on Yobit and never reported it. Considering the above, we believe that in your message there is no information at all that corresponds to reality and this message is only an attempt to create a panic. You are probably the holder of INX tokens and not a member of our project.

This does not prove that your project is good or genuine. You are scammers with pre picked money launderers who bought INX in millions. Time will spill it out. We will be here to see it. If it was "REAL" then Bittrex or Poloniex would have picked up instantly. Not even the top Chinese exchange will list it even though the listing is free! Stop telling lies here russian troll admin.
Innovaminex.sup

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 09:11:27 AM

🔥 We remind!
🔥 An exclusive program INX-PRO for our token holders!

💎 Want to get from 150 to 70,000 INX?
That is easy! Become an INX-PRO member and get your reward. INX - PRO is a unique program that will help to invite new members to the InnovaMinex project.

⭐️ MAIN CONCEPTS OF THE PROGRAM INX-PRO:

1️⃣ 400 participants
We have created 400 prizes that we will be distributed among 400 eligible users.

2️⃣ 600,000 INX prize tokens
600,000 INX is the total number of INX, that we will distribute between 400 winners. In addition, we will provide program participants with additinal benefits.

3️⃣ Who are the partisipants of INX-PRO?
Users who wish to claim the prizes offered by the “INX - PRO” program must meet the following requirements:

▪️ You have to purchase a minimum of 1000 INX (this is the total amount  of all purchases from the time you registered).
▪️ The total amount of INX bought by your referrals should be at least 4000 INX (purchases made from February 01, 2019).

🔺 More details about the INX-PRO program, prizes and other benefits that participants can enjoy are available here https://innovaminex.com/en/inx/pro
MRPD

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 01:24:13 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2019, 01:35:49 PM by MRPD

You people are changing people more than we change our underwears. You seem to have kicked out that Dubai coin scammer from your website too  Grin . If something is shown to community, you try to hide it here. Too late! Judging by zero trade volume , this has already hit rock bottom unless you start to create buy orders and use the ICO cash to pump it up. Else, we all know how you will end up.
Innovaminex.sup

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 03:04:49 PM

Hello, MINXers! 🙌

💎 You can now deposit MINX in CoinBene, ready to start tomorrow in the market!
https://www.coinbene.com/#/notice/detail/1737?group=true

👌 Those who do not yet have an account in this Exchange, register through this link: innovaminex.com/coinbene

We assume that you are ALL aware of the following, but we insist once more to avoid any confusion:

"ALL those who have received MINX before launch are in the Platinum category of the MINX Club, but if you sell a single token, you will go to the category that corresponds to you, according to the volume of MINX that you have in your wallets (see https://innovaminex.com/docs/community-en.pdf)".

The project starts now to be built. Let’s be patient to be able to do, ALL of us, a great business and for that reason we encourage you not to look for a small immediate profit. We all want a significant increase in the value of our token, and we have behind us a more than interesting project to achieve it. If we manage patience well, as the mines go on working, and the activity of our e-commerce and crypto-ATMs increases, our MINX will increase its value in an intrinsic way and, therefore, this will be seen in the Exchanges.

⭐️ We continue to publicize our project. We continue creating community ... and we count on you!

🤝 innovaminex.com
Innovaminex.sup

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 07:10:17 PM

Very important!

We say this again to avoid misunderstandings. All those who acquired MINX before the launch are in the Platinum category, but the moment we take a single token out of our wallets, we will be in the category that corresponds to us, according to the amount of tokens held in our wallets  (see https://innovaminex.com/docs/community-en.pdf, section 4)
coingecko

Activity: 247
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 07:09:56 AM

Innovaminex is live on CoinGecko!
Trading on P2PB2B and CoinBene at the price of $0.075
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/innovaminex

Track bitcoin holdings by public companies and bitcoin price on CoinGecko
Innovaminex.sup

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 09:51:31 PM

Innovaminex is live on CoinGecko!
Trading on P2PB2B and CoinBene at the price of $0.075
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/innovaminex
The team is working on the development of the project according to the roadmap. The project will be developed - the price of the token will grow
Innovaminex.sup

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 11:40:09 AM

MINX enter the market-MINX in the appeal - Very important❗️

1️⃣ MINX entering the market:

The integration period is over and we are already on Coinbene and P2PB2B.
The cryptocurrency market is still at historical lows compared to previous years, and given this uncertainty in the market reaction, investments at the global level have declined, and this is noticeable in the price of our currency.

Bullish growth is expected which again stimulates the market and hence all currencies are rising in price.

Our goal at this point is to continue to adhere to the dates of our Road map. We pay first attention to the launch of the first mine and thus we can start production with our project before the market revives.

2️⃣ MINX in circulation

After the integration phase is closed, we already take into account all tokens that are in circulation.

In total 36 100 000 MINX in circulation of 300 000 000. The distribution of these more than 36 million was as follows:

Sold: 34.555.743
InnovaMinex (Team, Partners): 296.000
Marketing (Bounty): 182.791
Marketing (Affiliate): 1.000.532
Marketing (Roulette Gifts): 64.934

MiNX which were not introduced into circulation, the market will be 10% per year, following the recommendations specified in our tokenomics.

3️⃣ MINX Output... Very important!

As you know, we have repeatedly warned that everyone who purchased MINX can already take their tokens to their personal wallets.

We ask people who have not yet completed the process to receive their MINX (KYC filling and their personal wallet address information) to do so as soon as possible.

Thus, we ensure that all buyers have tokens stored in their wallets and with the appropriate personal security keys. If you are in doubt about how to send the tokens you bought, you can follow this guide and this video to set up your wallet (change to "MINX" where it says " INX”):

Due to operational, technical and safety issues, a maximum period of 20 days will be provided for these actions.

MINX, which for 20 days will not be deleted, will be locked and will be in the cold wallet for a year along with all other MINX and cannot be requested until next year.
We continue to work on creating the reference project that we all want. And we will continue to share with you information about what will be done.

Please accept our warmest greetings.
The Team of InnovaMinex.
Btcadoptioner

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:12:01 PM

I see "First ATMs selling gold in April 2019" will that be completed? How close it is to completion?
Innovaminex.sup

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 11:57:00 AM

I see "First ATMs selling gold in April 2019" will that be completed? How close it is to completion?
The project is developing according to the roadmap. when the team is ready to provide official info, we will publish it in our social networks. follow the news. Thank you for your interest in our project!
Innovaminex.sup

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 07:35:22 PM

⭐️ The InnovaMinex Dynamic Roadmap

Dear MINXers,

You can already check on the web the roadmap of the Project, with all the updates and changes that have been introduced to offer you a better information tool, regarding the status of the project and its evolution.
innovaminex.com/en/roadmap

🔺 It is important to make the following clarifications about this roadmap:

▪️ Information on all tasks and works is provided with a high level of detail. It is no longer just a matter of reporting on how each general area is going on, but also of informing on the state of the parties that make up each of those areas. This information come along with photos, documents and videos (for those items that have them).

▪️ As its name suggests, this is not a fixed roadmap. If any work or task that is not being shown now appears, or if any of the areas that can now be consulted can be broken down in more detail, at that time, we will make the new information available to everyone.

In upcoming news, among other things, we will share details of some of these works that are being carried out.

The InnovaMinex Team
Innovaminex.sup

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 01:46:11 PM

Last days to request your MINX tokens.

Dear MINXers,

As you will remember, a few weeks ago we warned again about the importance of everyone requesting the MINX tokens that are assigned in your InnovaMinex profiles, so that they can be sent to your personal wallets.
The MINX tokens that had not been withdrawn will be blocked and, for operational, technical and security reasons, they can not be requested until 2020. They will be kept on a protected cold wallet until next year, being therefore out of circulation until the date of unlocking.
In response to the requests of some of you, we have agreed to give a few days more margin, for those who have not yet requested them, but, definitely, next Monday, May 13th, we will proceed to block these MINX tokens not withdrawn. Please, those who wish to withdraw them and have not yet inform to InnovaMinex about the wallet address to which the tokens must be sent, you have these last days available to do so.

Best regards,
The InnovaMinex Team.
Innovaminex.sup

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 11:42:33 AM

⭐️ New section on the website: “Social Action”

Dear MINXers,

The day before yesterday we reported you about the new roadmap that you have at your disposal on the website to get to know in the best way the evolutions of the different areas of our project, and today we want to present you another new section that was also uploaded to the site: "Social Action".
innovaminex.com/en/social

During the implementation of a project like ours, there are many other dimensions -apart from the purely related to the business- in which we are involved to positively support the integral development of the place where we carry out our activity, in all possible areas: social, ecological, labor, educational, leisure, economic, etc. In this section you can see many of the actions that have been carried out in the social area.

We assume a strong commitment with the populations that are in the area where our project is being carried out, and we know that it is important that all the users in the MINX community can access the information of everything that is being done, to this respect, that although it does not directly affect the economic interests that we all have, it is indirectly essential to achieve a presence and development that can be many years of prosperity for the entire MINX community and all the people of those communities.

For a solidarity-minded and socially responsible InnovaMinex.
The InnovaMinex Team
Innovaminex.sup

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 01:27:13 PM

Background. History of our Mining Licenses

First, and before going into the detail of all the tasks, milestones, works, incidents and human resources involved, we believe it is important that you all know a summary of the legal history of the mining titles that make up our first gold deposit, which it covers an area of about 356 hectares.

The zones associated with the mining licenses IF5–11131, IIB-08003X and IIB-08001 have had gold mining activities since the year 1937 until the decade of the 80s, where they were formed pitheads and subterranean advances, which will be used in the exploitation of the project.

Although the files associated with these mining titles number thousands of pages, we can offer the following brief overview of the main legal milestones of these licenses: https://medium.com/innovaminex-com/background-history-of-our-mining-licenses-4cb4fabd7a84
Innovaminex.sup

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 07:00:42 PM

The president of Colombia supporting Blockchain technology

Dear MINXers,

We share a very interesting news for all of us, for two main reasons:

▪️ It talks about an outstanding interest of the president of Colombia, where our mines are located, related to the development of the mining sector.

▪️ It puts the focus on the full introduction of the blockchain in that sector.

As you can see, we are on the right track… and the options that can be consolidated in the coming months can be widening our road.

Read more: https://medium.com/innovaminex-com/the-president-of-colombia-supporting-blockchain-technology-47e2e08d11f
Innovaminex.sup

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 09:06:48 AM

Sustainable Development. Presentation

Dear MINXers,

Today we share this news about Sustainable Development, with which principles our project is absolutely aligned. The exploitation of our gold deposit is designed to generate wealth and welfare, directly and indirectly, to the people and communities it affects, and we will have the opportunity in coming days to give more details of the actions that are being carried out to comply with this commitment, so that the entire MINX community can follow it closely.

Read more: https://medium.com/innovaminex-com/sustainable-development-presentation-46b57c8b0772
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: