Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:23:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][E2C] - ELECTRONIC ENERGY COIN ✅ NEW TECHNOLOGY ✅  (Read 70259 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Skratch

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:28:07 PM

I think the project has no prospects in Europe
Why did you decide that? In Europe, very popular renewable energy technologies are just that. For example, in Poland and Germany there are a lot of wind farms.

I think that a large number of competitors do not allow to be successful

It may be difficult to be the best first period, but I believe in the success of this project!

European countries understand that renewable resources are the future

I agree, but due to the large number of existing projects, it will be difficult to succeed

I think such technologies allow to become successful in a short period of time

Even using the best technologies it is difficult to be competitive at the expense of the project price

The price plays a lot, but reading about this project I was impressed with its technology
I guarantee that success will be in the shortest possible time
BillieGin

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:30:24 PM

I think that solar cells in general are not a promising direction in the future
Diamond

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:32:10 PM

Why did you decide that? In Europe, very popular renewable energy technologies are just that. For example, in Poland and Germany there are a lot of wind farms.

It may be difficult to be the best first period, but I believe in the success of this project!

I agree, but due to the large number of existing projects, it will be difficult to succeed

Even using the best technologies it is difficult to be competitive at the expense of the project price

The price plays a lot, but reading about this project I was impressed with its technology

I believe in your project. This is for the benefit of the earth and humanity
BlockchainCapsule

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:32:40 PM

Great competition does not allow finding the optimal location for a good and productive long-term growth of the project
Skratch

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:35:29 PM

I can not believe that people write such things
BlockchainCapsule

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:37:19 PM

On the one hand, they are very expensive to install, but their benefits are significant
Diamond

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:39:38 PM

Great competition does not allow finding the optimal location for a good and productive long-term growth of the project

In Eastern Europe, this trend is not developed. This is a hint for admins Cool
adamw9000

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:39:53 PM

Are you serious? I think you were not interested in this topic. At the moment, the Ta'u Island has already been completely transferred to solar energy by Tesla.
BlockchainCapsule

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:43:13 PM

Are you serious? I think you were not interested in this topic. At the moment, the Ta'u Island has already been completely transferred to solar energy by Tesla.

Oh, it's interesting
adamw9000

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:43:25 PM

On the one hand, they are very expensive to install, but their benefits are significant

Fully agree with you.
Diamond

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:43:59 PM

It has already been proven that solar panels are cost-effective even in small quantities.
Diamond

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:45:12 PM

It has already been proven that solar panels are cost-effective even in small quantities.

not to mention industrial scale
Skratch

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:46:39 PM

An important factor is the lifetime of individual components. Photo panels suggest a decline in productivity to 80% in the 20th year, although they can work for 25 years
adamw9000

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:47:13 PM

Oh, it's interesting
You can find more information on the Internet. Ilon Mask plans to install solar power plants in Puerto Rico to restore damaged electrical infrastructure. And also has already installed in Australia the largest solar power station at the moment, with a capacity of 50 megawatts.
BlockchainCapsule

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:47:53 PM

An important factor is the lifetime of individual components. Photo panels suggest a decline in productivity to 80% in the 20th year, although they can work for 25 years

However, the performance is extremely high.
BlockchainCapsule

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:49:09 PM

Oh, it's interesting
You can find more information on the Internet. Ilon Mask plans to install solar power plants in Puerto Rico to restore damaged electrical infrastructure. And also has already installed in Australia the largest solar power station at the moment, with a capacity of 50 megawatts.

Oh, thank you friend, for valuable information
Skratch

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:50:50 PM

it is cool, however, that it is alarming the fact that Inverters generally serve 10-15 years, and the warranty period is set to 5 years.
adamw9000

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:52:13 PM

Oh, it's interesting

You're welcome!
Skratch

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:53:16 PM

Oh, it's interesting

I read about it
This is an unrealistic cool project
BlockchainCapsule

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:56:07 PM

it is cool, however, that it is alarming the fact that Inverters generally serve 10-15 years, and the warranty period is set to 5 years.

The first step is to compile the specification, that is, the technical description of the system. First you need to make a list of all electrical appliances in the house, to find out their power and list them.  And then you will be happy with the result
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: