Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:27:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][E2C] - ELECTRONIC ENERGY COIN ✅ NEW TECHNOLOGY ✅  (Read 70259 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Skratch

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:50:29 AM

What to do when it comes to choosing to invest in a solar panel or in a wind power station?
In my opinion, it's better to have solar panels for your own home

I do not agree with you, maintenance of wind power station is much cheaper

hmm, but Instability is the lack of guarantees for obtaining the required amount of electricity. In some areas of land, wind forces may not be enough to generate the required amount of electricity.
But the solar panels do not require much space, they can clog the walls of the house, roof, fence, etc.

Yes, but when it comes to remote locations, wind power generators can be the best and cheapest solution.
Fully agree with you, for example, in mountainous areas or in large valleys where there are strong winds, wind power stations will be much more productive.

Rotating elements of the turbine constitute a potential hazard for some species of living organisms. According to statistics, the blades of each installed turbine cause deaths of at least four birds per year.

Many of the problems described can be solved in the process of technology development, but the problem of the negative impact on the population of birds requires further study and consideration when planning wind energy projects.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itsalwayssunny

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:51:23 AM

What to do when it comes to choosing to invest in a solar panel or in a wind power station?

hmm, but Instability is the lack of guarantees for obtaining the required amount of electricity. In some areas of land, wind forces may not be enough to generate the required amount of electricity.
But the solar panels do not require much space, they can clog the walls of the house, roof, fence, etc.

Yes, but when it comes to remote locations, wind power generators can be the best and cheapest solution.

Noise from the wind power station can cause anxiety, both wildlife and people living nearby.

The wind installation will be better only in the northern regions of the planet, or on the coast

Yes, because solar panels are much easier to install and occupy much less space, and it turns out that their installation and operation is much cheaper.

Yeap, as i know the cost of installing a power of 1 MW is $ 1 million. Shocked

Well, they are quite expensive, but the sun panels work out their price for 10 cancels and also if you install them you save the environment.
BlockchainCapsule

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:52:07 AM

Noise from the wind power station can cause anxiety, both wildlife and people living nearby.
Typically, wind power plants are installed in remote locations, and if they are installed near residential buildings, they are small and do not create great noise.

In my opinion, such stations will not be effective, because their installation is more expensive
Skratch

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:55:22 AM

Fully agree with you, for example, in mountainous areas or in large valleys where there are strong winds, wind power stations will be much more productive.

Rotating elements of the turbine constitute a potential hazard for some species of living organisms. According to statistics, the blades of each installed turbine cause deaths of at least four birds per year.

Many of the problems described can be solved in the process of technology development, but the problem of the negative impact on the population of birds requires further study and consideration when planning wind energy projects.

The total kinetic energy of wind in the world can be estimated as 80 times higher than the total energy consumption of a person! And although only a certain proportion of this overall indicator can be used for energy needs, the future development of the technology itself has enormous potential.
Diamond

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:56:50 AM

Therefore, when planning wind energy projects, many factors need to be taken into account. That is not very practical and so expensive

as well as space for one windmill is needed more, as between the windmills need to leave space
BlockchainCapsule

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:00:44 AM

Therefore, when planning wind energy projects, many factors need to be taken into account. That is not very practical and so expensive

as well as space for one windmill is needed more, as between the windmills need to leave space

Yes, so in my opinion this is not effective for the home
BlockchainCapsule

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:03:19 AM

Yes, because solar panels are much easier to install and occupy much less space, and it turns out that their installation and operation is much cheaper.

Well, they are quite expensive, but the sun panels work out their price for 10 cancels and also if you install them you save the environment.

Agree with you. solar panels are much more efficient and environmentally friendly
Skratch

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:11:25 AM

Agree with you. solar panels are much more efficient and environmentally friendly

But it is possible to place a wind power plant in hard-to-reach places, so  you can use all place of your yard
BlockchainCapsule

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:13:26 AM

But it is possible to place a wind power plant in hard-to-reach places, so  you can use all place of your yard

The disadvantage is  the instability and unevenness of the wind flow.
itsalwayssunny

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:17:13 AM

I am not sure, but i never saw that someone install solar panels and windmill in the same yard because in such case you need a lot of battery, own substation and generators.
BlockchainCapsule

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:19:34 AM

I am not sure, but i never saw that someone install solar panels and windmill in the same yard because in such case you need a lot of battery, own substation and generators.

Yea bro, there are also a number of shortcomings - unpredictability of the wind flow, nonlinear dependence of output on wind speed, radio interference, the need to accumulate energy.
Not all areas are suitable for the installation of wind turbines - it is required that the average wind speed is greater than 5 m / s.
Skratch

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:26:43 AM

I have many friends who  install solar panels and windmill in the same yard
The introduction of wind energy or solar panels  give independence.
BillieGin

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:34:34 AM

Many experts are skeptical about the use of solar panels because of their effectiveness only in the warmer months and only on a sun days. Also, the snow and the hail are very negatively affected by them. So will this technology benefit from being demanded in the future?
Skratch

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:41:11 AM

Many experts are skeptical about the use of solar panels because of their effectiveness only in the warmer months and only on a sun days. Also, the snow and the hail are very negatively affected by them. So will this technology benefit from being demanded in the future?

In my opinion, wind power plants will be popular in such places
BlockchainCapsule

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:50:55 AM

In my opinion, the solar panels are made of tempered glass, they are designed to easily withstand difficult weather conditions such as wind, rain, snow or hail
BlockchainCapsule

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:54:45 AM

as I said before it's too expensive.
moreover, as i know after falling snow on the solar panel, it melts and does not affect the level of electricity generation by your solar power plant. In order for the panel to self-clean, it must be installed at an angle of 15 degrees or more.
Skratch

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:58:14 AM

moreover, as i know after falling snow on the solar panel, it melts and does not affect the level of electricity generation by your solar power plant. In order for the panel to self-clean, it must be installed at an angle of 15 degrees or more.

I agree with you, but if something breaks then what to do?
BlockchainCapsule

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:59:41 AM

The construction of the solar panels is strong enough and does not require virtually no maintenance during their lifetime - which can reach 25 years or even more. In the event that something goes wrong, the components of your solar system have a sufficiently large warranty period that covers repair or replacement.
Skratch

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:07:03 PM

The construction of the solar panels is strong enough and does not require virtually no maintenance during their lifetime - which can reach 25 years or even more. In the event that something goes wrong, the components of your solar system have a sufficiently large warranty period that covers repair or replacement.

The greatest disappointment comes at the moment of the final counting - this system can never afford to buy. After 5 years, it will be necessary to replace the battery, after 20 years the panel,you will want to connect another TV / radio / laptop / tablet in a week and will have to add batteries and panels.
itsalwayssunny

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:19:34 PM

You only need to remember to wipe them away from the dust. Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: