Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:13:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of ETH?  (Read 995 times)
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:37:06 PM

until any other altcoin will not be able to compete with ethereum also because this coin is very good in its potential and its future too
Ethereum is just another altcoin and the only difference it has is that it has a very good usefulness and it is the most used smart contract platform at least for now. Ethereum has a very good future and there is no doubt about that, but comparing it with bitcoin is actually an absurd thing for anyone to do. They are both in different lanes, and bitcoin will always have an advantage or edge over any altcoin to which Ethereum belongs and ask smart investors globally and they will tell you why they would likely choose bitcoin more than any other altcoin and at least before they start considering altcoins, they would have had enough bitcoin stashed up.

I think it could happen if Bitcoin also rises or stabilizes because the Bitcoin movement is very sensitive to its impact on the entire Altcoin
No, in recent times also etherum prices showed some independent movements against bitcoin prices. But entire crypto world's future is fully dependent on the success of bitcoin's. Still, I worry about lots of pre-mined ethereums and its nature of unlimited supply too.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ImpaT

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

In near future Ethereum will not be minted limitly. After some changes in code it will be limited by designated amount.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:37:27 PM

In near future Ethereum will not be minted limitly. After some changes in code it will be limited by designated amount.
The fact is that the team announced the release of an update for ethereum called Constantinople. Especially before the end of this year, the technology is expected to be introduced for scaling the block chain. I think that this will have a very positive effect on the further development of ethereum and its pricing.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:58:59 PM

The fact is that the team announced the release of an update for ethereum called Constantinople. Especially before the end of this year, the technology is expected to be introduced for scaling the block chain. I think that this will have a very positive effect on the further development of ethereum and its pricing.
Speaking frankly, today there are quite a few positive moments for the development of the cryptocurrency market, as well as strengthening the position of ethereum in the market. But for some reason the market reacts differently to all these circumstances.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:18:42 PM

Speaking frankly, today there are quite a few positive moments for the development of the cryptocurrency market, as well as strengthening the position of ethereum in the market. But for some reason the market reacts differently to all these circumstances.
Maybe ETH itself still not on good condition, some fuds keep come especially when people said, developer have a lot of ETH from ICO project to dump it anytime they want. It can make bad affect for Ethereum itself actually.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:30:19 PM

It's been a long time since Ethereum is performing below it's standards as we all remember even when the value of bitcoin dripped ridiculously still the value of ethereum was good but now from past 3 months wherein ethereum is struggling to survive. Will it reach $1000 market before this year end ?

Do not expect that price if don't like to hurt yourself, I believe this year is time of cryptocurrency correction, stay tune this crypto stability will soon become stable again.
It is not we look for the stability of price, but it could be preferred for moving prices so there is gains in the end. Since the market is not moving strong, we cant expect more ups until the end of these year unless there is a miracle happen.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:27:09 AM

It's been a long time since Ethereum is performing below it's standards as we all remember even when the value of bitcoin dripped ridiculously still the value of ethereum was good but now from past 3 months wherein ethereum is struggling to survive. Will it reach $1000 market before this year end ?

This is becaue ethereum's companion coin "Bitcoin" is performing below its standards since a longer time.
Supporting bitcoin meand supporting ethereum too, it looks like these both coins have shared journey power.  As soon as bitcoin reaches $20k, you will see ethereum at $1500 or above
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:27:40 AM

Now with small pumps we are happy to see and consider it.

This movement cannot determine the future of a coin but while its market cap remains high and currently sits as #2 there's still something to it. Strength of it is there are people that are holding and keep on investing to it who have seen it grew up to $1,400. And that's what everyone aims and pushes to keep ETH.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:00:01 AM

Ethereum may not get to $1000 again and you should not sell now as the bearish trend is about to end.  The last quarter of the year is always a bullish time and we should expect another bull run in ethereum price . If it did not get to $500 then expect that by January it will get above that price. Next year is a year to watch as many speculators are predicting positive outlook.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:26:13 AM

$1000 per ETH seems unlikely by the end of this year, but I do think we will return to that price eventually.
At the moment everyone is just waiting for the recovery to start. Personally I hope that prices go up slowly rather than quickly - if they go up too fast, then we could well have the same situation as last time, with a rapid sell-off and return to bear market. Slower rises punctuated by periods of levelling off are more sustainable.

Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:53:01 AM

that is what has happened to Ethereum at the moment, Ethereum has experienced a very deep decline, and Ethereum is trying to survive and increase its price, but what I see now is, to be able to raise prices to $ 500 now Ethereum is very difficult, but not something is impossible, Ethereum could suddenly raise the price before the end of this year to $ 1000, and that would certainly make the crowd surprised.

yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:02:20 AM

Definitely not. Although no one can know the future. What is happening now on the market does not contribute to the growth of ETH to such prices. ETH is clogged with every kind of slag, the blockchain takes an insane amount. He will die slowly and painfully.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:11:40 AM

See a lot of people counting their profits in ETH, like it was before with BTC. Waiting for updates in ETH blockchain, and then we will see the future of ETH.
Really looking forward to the update as well and looking at the way things have been with Vitalik recently, I would say there is really some work going on underground, which when announced, would really bring about some pretty good growth for the Ethereum market as well as its future.

I believe there is a lot of opportunity to see Ethereum grow in the long run, coupled with the fact that for smart contract full usage, it seems as the first and that has really given it an edge over the years, which I believe as things keep getting even better with development, the sky is the limit.
primarydumz

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:54:56 AM

I trust Ethereum for the future, but I don't trust the market much. Developments for ETH are promising.

Yes, indeed, i have no doubt in eth also. I believe in this token to be more promising in the future. This token will be huge in time will come.

Soon eth will be recovered and it will gradually back to higher price.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:02:44 AM

I think the future is bright despite all these set back but one thing people need to understand is that the level of development, growth and adoption might not equate to price growth. A lot of competing platforms out there now that are looking to take the ICO market share from Ethereum and also learn that alot of ICOs now are not just taking Ethereum even though they are going to use the platform but are edging their bet in other tokens and coins now

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
hanlap

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:28:09 AM

Of course it will be nice and now ETH is coming back for $ 228. I think Bitcoin price will increase in two months and ETH will benefit greatly.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:32:00 AM

Of course it will be nice and now ETH is coming back for $ 228. I think Bitcoin price will increase in two months and ETH will benefit greatly.

Price of ethereum is somewhat stable at $200 so its good to see that. But if we are looking for a new all time high this year, I say that its not possible because the dumping will continue by those bounty hunters, speculators and investors. If bitcoin can only start a bull run, I assume that ethereum will follow as well as we all know that there's really correlation between the two.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:39:59 AM

All this is a good thing and most importantly profitable, it may be all right,but it may be the implementation of the risk that is present in case of failure, or not the right choice.
kidflash

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:05:01 AM

I think Ethereum have negative sentiment because many failed projects and literal scams have tarnished the industry, leading to a perceived drop in the underlying value of Ethereum when fundamentally the platform has only improved. I'm Ethereum price predictions will be difficult to pass 1000$ in this year.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:57:14 AM

I think Ethereum have negative sentiment because many failed projects and literal scams have tarnished the industry, leading to a perceived drop in the underlying value of Ethereum when fundamentally the platform has only improved. I'm Ethereum price predictions will be difficult to pass 1000$ in this year.
Bitcoin or eth is very much negative news and also politics makes the market seem like a game. therefore we all must be careful in keeping up with current market developments

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████