Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:08:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear time is near to end  (Read 22288 times)
Palodar

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:59:19 PM

The trader with a certain popularity gave a prognosis for bitcoin.From the history of forecasts it follows that he is not mistaken often.Also, his schedule coincides with the closure of a large triangle.
I think even if he is not mistaken often. It does not mean that he will know what will happen in bitcoin on the coming months. Its not wise to believe on other persons prediction when you are in crypto world.
Always do your own research, to not regret anything. It is impossible to not get scam at this crypto world.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:20:39 AM

I am sure that the market will soon recover and we can party like last year, the most important thing to do is to keep abreast of the latest developments of the projects we follow and of course take action immediately.

Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:41:40 AM

I have doubts as well because it's ber months again which bitcoin  reach the ATH,   maybe late because we are already in OCTOBER  but nothings happened.  But I'm still sure we are very near on it. And probably it will make a sudden jump again like what happened before when it start climbing to the top.   
at least now we often see green markets. i hope this time is a reversal trend. and prices react up to peak at the end of the year. although no one knows for sure, but what is clear about future of cryptocurrency will be good

Its because we are now trading sideways, low volumes, with no clear path whatsover. It could be the end of the bear or it may continue up to the end of the year so we will never know.

One thing though about this market that I learn is that when we're expecting something to happen, it usually does the opposite, Lol.

So whatever green we are seeing might be wipe out in less than an hour. So that's how volatile this market is. With that said, I don't expect any breakout or rally up to the end of the year.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
welchmgra

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:32:38 AM

It's been long I started hearing that the bear will soon end, the more they say it, the worst it gets, right now i think one of the things that will end the bear market right now is the approval of bitcoin ETF by the SEC, I believe such a news will bring to an end, bear market and take us to a bull run.
People are rejoicing of 2017 hype cause their huge profit but sadly it turns into tears when it suddenly drop and resulting big losses. People aren't satisfied of what they saw on the market price and yet, they couldn't accept the reality about crypto volatility change.
Hopefully ETF approval issues will resolve and give a good result for crypto.

Nope I don't think ETF will be approved at this time since there are so many issue need to cover up by the bitcoins and crypto space and government will found it as a ground for them on not to approve any ETF submission. So maybe we can still experience the bear at this point and hopefully next year will be different story and we could see the bull run coming.
ETF investment funds are very risky because they are speculative funds to make a profit and control this market. I personally hope ETF will not participate in this market because if there is ETF participation everything becomes more chaotic and we will be subject to SEC control.

But I think that the ETF has to buy the BTC (not like the CBOE) and like you said they are here for making money.. so they have to enter the market and buy Bitcoin if that's true this will be the new bottom because they will push BTC to higher levels
I think that people will put their money again in bitcoin and the price will go up again but how much time it will take, it is not sure. Many investors lost their money in bitcoin because of the big fall in the price and now they afraid to reinvest their money in it. That’s why the price is not increasing. I hope that this bearish situation will come to an end soon.
stabsee83

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:58:46 AM

The trader with a certain popularity gave a prognosis for bitcoin.From the history of forecasts it follows that he is not mistaken often.Also, his schedule coincides with the closure of a large triangle.
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/c2DYFwXO-Bear-time-is-near-to-end/
https://ibb.co/dOurWp
How was he able to find out that bear time is coming to an end? Hope this isn’t just. Guess work. Cause it’s possible he said so because he expects the same thing happened last year to be the same this year. However, I’m always ready for whatever will happen, whether the bear market continues or the bull runs in, I’m ready! I have some Bitcoins in my wallet and I can have patience till whenever we see the bull get in.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:10:52 AM

Let's hope that the bearish were end and bullish run of bitcoin will start. I believe when the bullish run no want would stop on it and i hope it will surpass the last year ATH price of 20,000 USD but it is very hard to happen nobody knows bitcoin could do iy again.
by looking at the current price maybe price of $ 20000 is very difficult to achieve for this year, but we believe the next year still continues bullish trend, so it can break the previous high
If you look at the current price of bitcoin its playing around $6000 to $7000 not bad when you compare to a $4000 to $5000 last year (september). For me $20000 is not difficult for bitcoin to reach since it is higher than it got last year with the present quarter. Imagine a coin with a $6000 value on the bear market, what could it reach when the bull comes this year? hmmm
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:16:49 PM

Very unfortunate that sometimes crypto does not obey TA butI we are just hopeful it will this time, A lot of market sentiments and analysis are gearing towards having a bullish end of the year, We will most likely have it and certainly it will come

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:32:33 PM

I am sure that the market will soon recover and we can party like last year, the most important thing to do is to keep abreast of the latest developments of the projects we follow and of course take action immediately.
Hope there is a way to party again and bear season will end. We are in the 4th quarter and expect for surprises but it looks like market isn't showing progress for the bullish season. Hope there is a twist even a little so people won't be really disappointed before the year end.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:27:54 PM

Hope there is a way to party again and bear season will end. We are in the 4th quarter and expect for surprises but it looks like market isn't showing progress for the bullish season. Hope there is a twist even a little so people won't be really disappointed before the year end.

The chart says it

but it doesn't say exactly when

And it does not actually closed the bottom

It might actually go beyond after December and probably go down a little deeper below 6k before going up
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:55:03 PM

some thing that is worthwhile that applies to every person enterprise or i'm able to say my purchases and income patterns. it can be achieved thru the market, although what a trader has in go back for a long-time period dealer or a person who can be a medium supplier.
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:59:07 PM

The bear market should end now. Already eight-month passed we are seeing the same market. This time has to change. .For the long run of the bear market, lots of people lost their trust from the cryptocurrency. People wanted to be a millionaire with the crypto, now they are praying to recover the loss. So, if the market change happens, people will love again the crypto platform.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:16:43 AM

Bull market will start if there are any good positive news on the market,   i just know from some media channel in this month alot of good news and this all thing will support crypto market will going to bull run.  Technical and fundamental  analysis will support this crypto market going to new ATH again. 

hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:48:33 PM

There are many affirmative signs that the bear year is about to end, but we shouldn't give gallant expectations so that we don't fall into frustration if this haven't happened. As we all know that there have been a global trend by many countries to regulate cryptocurrency, and this trend affect this business.

We have seen so many good news coming out of crypto recently, we have seen a lot of improvements and great deals and all that however the price seems to be still sitting at the same levels. I think we have enough fuel to
actually get another moon however we need that first light to get us going.

If the price goes above 8-9k levels I think we can see another 20k coming very soon but if we do not see that first there is no point of all of this great news. Also we have not been in a bear market for a long time, price has been same at 6k-7k levels for a long time now so that's not bear market anymore.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:32:51 PM

Its always darkest before dawn. People have been being pessimistic about the price drop but consider this, the LOWEST bitcoin becomes is the price where you should be really happy about, when its really low that means the only way is up, so if you bought at a very low price you should be really happy.

This is exactly why I kept saying to my friends not to buy bitcoin while it was 20k but none of them listened to me. They bought and now all of them are out of bitcoin market and most of them won't probably ever get back. Buy when its low, not when its ATH, this must be common sense logic but I guess some people ride the bandwagon.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:36:58 PM

Hard to believe with just a prediction.
But I do hope the bear market will end.
I just started trading and it is hard to make a good prediction when you see not much of a movement.
Better to just HODL bitcoin for now and maybe I could start training into trading again once the volatility starts.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

AAlex48 actually posting something bullish for first time in 1 year!???  this is truly the signs of bulls coming.  moving ALL IN    lol

ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:46:25 PM

I think even if he is not mistaken often. It does not mean that he will know what will happen in bitcoin on the coming months. Its not wise to believe on other persons prediction when you are in crypto world.
Always do your own research, to not regret anything. It is impossible to not get scam at this crypto world.
and most importantly we must always be careful and be careful again to choose new coins, because now there are so many coins that eventually scam

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:18:10 PM

Everything people say about crypto is only prediction, which one is right one who knows?. Let's see the reality do we see any sign about bear time is near to end?. I'll not stop anyone give their opinion but sometimes leave market to protect our asset is more important than keep hold it. Think what I say and I hope you will agree with me.

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:07:42 PM

Since many speculators has started to said this I strongly believe that the bearish trend is about to end and now give us an opportunity to invest and be among the high earners in future.  I think we have many opportunities to invest now since bitcoin and others coins are very cheap now.  Trading has give us money when bitcoin come out of bearish to bull run in 2018 and now still give us another opportunity.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:08:08 PM

Since many speculators has started to said this I strongly believe that the bearish trend is about to end and now give us an opportunity to invest and be among the high earners in future.  I think we have many opportunities to invest now since bitcoin and others coins are very cheap now.  Trading has give us money when bitcoin come out of bearish to bull run in 2017 and now still give us another opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: