Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:32:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear time is near to end  (Read 22284 times)
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:52:48 AM

That chart is fine but the thing is their are some instances that the way the chart will go on the other way. Crypto market is hard to read especially when whales and sharks are ready to attack. Some predictions said that bitcoin will start to be strong and pump in mid October. However, i doubt on it.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:07:20 AM

Yes, the Bear market will end in October last, I can feel it. September month is the end today, And If SEC will reject bitcoin again then The first half of October will show the bear market. And after then, the Crypto market may increase and that will be the sign of the bull market. Though This is all of my predictions, I don't know exactly what is gonna be happen.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:17:37 AM

Yes, the Bear market will end in October last, I can feel it. September month is the end today, And If SEC will reject bitcoin again then The first half of October will show the bear market. And after then, the Crypto market may increase and that will be the sign of the bull market. Though This is all of my predictions, I don't know exactly what is gonna be happen.
With what reasons make bearish end in October dude? is it due to the end of the year effect? but whatever the reasons come.
hopefully the price is really improving and bearish can end soon because in 1 year the price has not experienced a bull trend at all ?
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1218
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:29:16 AM

With what reasons make bearish end in October dude? is it due to the end of the year effect? but whatever the reasons come.
hopefully the price is really improving and bearish can end soon because in 1 year the price has not experienced a bull trend at all ?
This year is a difficult year, don't be too hopeful at the end of this year like last year, because you can experience deep disappointment, be optimistic, but too optimistic is not good.

imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:51:59 AM

You just need to put simple logic on this. There are no new investors like last December where many newcomers flock just to buy bitcoin. There are aslo no incoming huge financial groups that have decided to buy a whole lot of bitcoin that are in trillion dollars in the last months of this year.
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:55:55 AM

I think it is already obvious to everyone that the bear market will end soon. All traders talk about it, and therefore ordinary users also understand this. On the other hand, when everyone talks about one thing, it happens differently.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:25:03 AM

In technical analysis all crypto on oversold because the price was dumped to 80% -90% and after the price on the bottom should be going up with big gainer but currently the price just stay in the bottom with small growth. Can be next bull market will be coming  longer times. I still keep patient waiting for that, because patient and not greedy will bring us to get success in crypto investment.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:36:10 AM

As most of them are waiting for the bear market to end and price goes up but the market is testing the patience of the traders and not moving up it is just accumulating in 20% movement in market. I dont think that this year we can see any big up movement in cryptocurrency market.
daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:54:43 AM

I think the bear market will continue for two years.Because the market is still calm.No funds to enter.It need take a long time to recover.But when the bear market ends, we don’t know.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:05:44 AM

We have seen lots of predictions and speculations about the ending of bear market and there are signs of a bull run soon as the Christmas is near and its a usual trend in the crypto universe. Hopefully, we will see some pump this year and it stays above $10k.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:10:34 PM

if you have courage then you can enter when a bear time position is like this time because the cryptocurrency price movements will be very difficult to predict and the conditions of the exchange place will certainly be vulnerable when such moments.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:42:41 PM

We have seen lots of predictions and speculations about the ending of bear market and there are signs of a bull run soon as the Christmas is near and its a usual trend in the crypto universe. Hopefully, we will see some pump this year and it stays above $10k.
 Bear time will abruptly came to an end, if we have a good determination engaging accurate information in this field. Eventhough, there are a lot of rumored news about bitcoin collision in this world of crypto, still we are strongly fighting this scenario just to achieve the goal we aim. And I think this year has a huge of posibility to pump up immensely by this year as what most people predicted.
Jateng

Activity: 1305
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:59:42 PM

The trader with a certain popularity gave a prognosis for bitcoin.From the history of forecasts it follows that he is not mistaken often.Also, his schedule coincides with the closure of a large triangle.
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/c2DYFwXO-Bear-time-is-near-to-end/
https://ibb.co/dOurWp

Well congrats to him and I wish I was like him that can rightly predict what will happen. I do not know if it is really a coincidence or what but I guess he really knew it? But I will never believe unless I will see it. I will witness that bear will end soon.

jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:05:15 PM

It's difficult to know if the bear market is really ending in this 4th quarter of the year but a mini bitcoin rally nearly reaches the $7000 mark yesterday. The top-ranked cryptocurrency peaked at $6,900 before a pullback saw it drop over $300 but still maintain a positive 24-hour price change. If the present price slides further then the price pump is really temporary and would go back to bearish state again.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:06:25 PM

Following the graph and the indication it seams that the bottom has flatten an indication of trend reversal So i I tend to agree that the bears are packing their loads and getting ready to disappear. The market has been bearish since most part of the year and though bitcoins remains resilience and been bouncing off the $6K support for a good time now. The market despite the power show of bitcoin has been reddish through the year. We hope the bulls will emerge so quickly.
charlotte04

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:28:23 PM

The trader with a certain popularity gave a prognosis for bitcoin.From the history of forecasts it follows that he is not mistaken often.Also, his schedule coincides with the closure of a large triangle.
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/c2DYFwXO-Bear-time-is-near-to-end/
https://ibb.co/dOurWp

Absolutely, as I can see in the charts we may have been in the deepest dip for Bitcoin to go. We are just waiting for something to happen to make Bitcoin go rally again.
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:54:32 PM

I still think this will last more longer as there are no obvious signs of market return, the Q4 has gone almost half and the signals aren't there yet, we still hoping and anticipating
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:44:33 PM

We had bear trend since end of Feb18, its almost 8 months, for last 2-3 months market is very calm and have sideways trend, when sideways trend exists for long there are chances of big breakout either side bearish or bullish, as bearish trend has already begun and now following sideways trend, there are chances of bullish breakout, it can happen in 15 days, 1 month or more but nobody knows it, just wait and keep your risk appetite calculated.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:26:12 PM

We are just starting the last quarter of the year 2018 but signs of shifting to bullish market are on our site. One of these signs is the latest huge percent increase in several major crytocurrency coins making 5% to 12% increase. Now, the prices are steady hoping that this would give momentum towards December. Investors are becoming positive about the market and this can be seen with the volume of trading transactions.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:35:27 PM

Looking at the graphs of past years, we can easily say that the bear market will end soon and we will enter the bull market soon. We can see that there are supportive reasons, especially if we think about the news that is expected at the end of this month and the grocery volume to increase slowly. But there is a fact that many investors believe that the end of the bull period will be the end of the year, and this is not a good sign, because large investors can make a reverse move at this point, and as a result of this reversal, the market may be adversely affected.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: