Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:59:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear time is near to end  (Read 22284 times)
Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:33:15 AM

I think bear market is far from over... I expect at least 6 more months of bear market. Also new lows are possible.
This does not mean we will just go down and down ...  We might see some rally up soon, but I think you should not get overconfident, because this markets will give you hope and than crush your hope over and over again until you finally give up... And when most of the people give up only than we will see the start of the new trend...
This means that you are expecting that the price of bitcoin will fall below $2500 before we can see a market reversal. Indeed it's still unpredictable and only those whales or other group who control the bear has the correct prediction about this technology. I myself will exercise more patience and be ready for the bull run if that will happen early next year.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:37:10 PM

The bear is still much around in this remaining month of the year and the price declines might continueinto next year. Nobody can accurately predict the end of this bear market and all we have to do wait for the market recovery in due time. I think this continued downtrend will going to test the patience of all investors and traders and I believe many will give up waiting for the recovery of the market.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:04:10 PM

This topic has been discussed for so many times, perhaps this things every year always been asked here in the forum.
at any moment whether bear or bull it can be done anytime. Aside from that lot of the members here too are expecting too much
about the good things will happen in 2019, I don't know if this just their self motivation to hype themselves too.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:02:27 AM

I think bear market is far from over... I expect at least 6 more months of bear market. Also new lows are possible.
This does not mean we will just go down and down ...  We might see some rally up soon, but I think you should not get overconfident, because this markets will give you hope and than crush your hope over and over again until you finally give up... And when most of the people give up only than we will see the start of the new trend...
This means that you are expecting that the price of bitcoin will fall below $2500 before we can see a market reversal. Indeed it's still unpredictable and only those whales or other group who control the bear has the correct prediction about this technology. I myself will exercise more patience and be ready for the bull run if that will happen early next year.

dont be nega guys . you should not under estimate the power of cryptos especially bitcoin because anything is possible regarding on thier next possible pump .  i still believe that there will still a bull run that can happen before we end this current year  .  so instead of worrying too much , why cant you guys just continue buying and investing  ? not only you will help the crypto community ,  you will also help your self to prepare for your future  .
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:51:25 AM

The trader with a certain popularity gave a prognosis for bitcoin.From the history of forecasts it follows that he is not mistaken often.Also, his schedule coincides with the closure of a large triangle.
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/c2DYFwXO-Bear-time-is-near-to-end/
https://ibb.co/dOurWp
Hoping bear market would end soon so that the hype would start and bitcoin would gain more popularity when it will reach all time high just like before.2017 was just an amazing year for bitcoin,alcoins,holders and bounty hunters.

iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:31:54 AM

The trader with a certain popularity gave a prognosis for bitcoin.From the history of forecasts it follows that he is not mistaken often.Also, his schedule coincides with the closure of a large triangle.
Hoping bear market would end soon so that the hype would start and bitcoin would gain more popularity when it will reach all time high just like before.2017 was just an amazing year for bitcoin,alcoins,holders and bounty hunters.
history will repeated in next year.atleast we will see bitcoin price around $10000 in first quarter.when it happen i am sure all cryptocurrency community become more confidence to enter to market again.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:48:22 AM

All is hoping and waiting that bearish market may end very soon but in reality crypto market doesn't show any sign of reversal buying volume are over powered by selling volume maybe until this end of the current year market may continue to be bearish and hopefully 2019 would be a good one for crypto market many new investors losing huge amount of money with this whole year bear season.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:55:06 PM

The bear is still much around in this remaining month of the year and the price declines might continueinto next year. Nobody can accurately predict the end of this bear market and all we have to do wait for the market recovery in due time. I think this continued downtrend will going to test the patience of all investors and traders and I believe many will give up waiting for the recovery of the market.
Lot’s of people are now giving up because of the market condition right now and their patience can’t hold that anymore, well its their big loss but its just sad that they’re not confident about investing on bitcoin or in any other coins. Bear market will really end in the right time, people will be happy again. No one can say the exact date of the next bull run, we just need to be more patience, love’s this journey and trust in cryptomarket.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:05:08 PM

The market may not recover from the current soon but that doesn't mean it will take another longer time to recover. The situation in the market will soon bounce back but time and period unspecific, lets wait for the appointed time.  

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:36:03 PM

The market may not recover from the current soon but that doesn't mean it will take another longer time to recover. The situation in the market will soon bounce back but time and period unspecific, lets wait for the appointed time.  
soon or later this moment will come to us.we just need be patient for a while.on new year many good news coming and it could be trigger for bitcoin price recovery.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:29:47 PM

Last year when market was moving Up but All of them were telling that each high price was the last and then it will come down, but market went up all the way too high. Now same thing is happening for bear market, on each low everyone is telling that bear time is over and now it will move up and then it goes more down. So no one can tell when the bear movement will bottom out and run up.

It is better that if you have investment slowly start to buy in each low so when market start to move up you should be not left out.

cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:40:01 PM

yes, hopefully in the coming year the market can experience a bull run, because I'm sure the coming year will be the year of revival of all coins in crypto like bitcoin and other altcoins
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:43:15 PM

you are right , the Bulls are coming
It seems that the bear market has come to end I hope there will be a quick bull run and it will continue until next next year. This bearish market lead the cryptocurrency to drop to the bottom like what happen to bitcoin which keep on dropping. I hope the bearish will stop in the 1st day of January 2019.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:07:31 PM

you are right , the Bulls are coming
It seems that the bear market has come to end I hope there will be a quick bull run and it will continue until next next year. This bearish market lead the cryptocurrency to drop to the bottom like what happen to bitcoin which keep on dropping. I hope the bearish will stop in the 1st day of January 2019.

Obviously you haven't been paying attention to the market dude. A bull run is not even in the conversation right now. Currently majority of the market is down again. It's ok to check cmc dude.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:31:48 PM

we can expect the bear market ending mostly on first quarter of the next year 2019 the main reason is they are important events in crypto currency so we can expect bears will end and bull rally may start

Do you have any proof that it can end in the first quarter of the coming year? I guess, no. No one can give the correct answer to this question. I also feel at a loss, and simply hold my altcoins and BTC not to lose.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:53:25 PM

Hello! I think that now no trader will tell you an accurate forecast. My opinion is that this bear market is coming to an end. The market can not fall so long. We'll see! Good luck!
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:56:54 PM

Hahaha well it's obvious the bear market will end the correction of bitcoi. Are end, hope year 2019 give bitcoin suprise to the community after suffering the whole year price continuosly dumped.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:49:36 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2018, 12:35:19 AM by Clark05

I hope dumping will end . Starting bull run is best gift for this christmas and I hope it will happen. Not exactly bull run but increasing only is the best for best starter again for the market. Because if people see that they can push to increase again very high the bitcoin and altcoins.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:26:09 AM

Still, the market is in full fluctuation which we don't know how long the market will carry out this situation because market cap is going downward which makes people lose that there won't be any market recovery in the next 6 months.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 05:54:38 AM

This does not mean we will just go down and down ...  We might see some rally up soon, but I think you should not get overconfident, because this markets will give you hope and than crush your hope over and over again until you finally give up... And when most of the people give up only than we will see the start of the new trend...
These days, the cryptocurrency is still falling in price. Bitcoin has already dropped to a level of a little more than $ 3200. Since a little more than two weeks are left before the New Year, it is obvious that there will be no increase in the cryptocurrency market this year. And this in turn means that cryptocurrency holders and potential investors will panic, considering that almost all of us hoped for a good growth in the cryptocurrency market traditionally at the end of the year. This situation is likely to lead to further stagnation of the market. Therefore, it is possible that in the first quarter or even the first half of the next year we will not see a market recovery either. This seems likely to happen in the second half of 2019.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: