Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:17:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Currencies have negative effects  (Read 900 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:57:12 PM

Its true, don't approach the market and don't invest if you aren't ready for the risk.

But what I don't understand with your title. You are misleading people for saying "currencies" which means its not that crypto's you are talking about but the typical currencies that we use. Crisis is inevitable like now that in some other parts of the world, there is crisis on their economy.

Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:00:41 PM

Crisis will be with or without cryptocurrency. And it's not important for crypto. I don't believe that big money will flow from stock markets to crypto but I hope part of it will go to our ecosystem definitely. And for such capitalization as today it will be as hurrican

Hopefully it will go in the future, but as of now it was just developing a better progress. The changes will become an astonishing situation for currencies, and I don't believe that negative effects will brought cryptocurrency down. Instead of the down fall, more great surprises will happen which we didn't expect.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:41:28 PM

Crisis will be with or without cryptocurrency. And it's not important for crypto. I don't believe that big money will flow from stock markets to crypto but I hope part of it will go to our ecosystem definitely. And for such capitalization as today it will be as hurrican

Hopefully it will go in the future, but as of now it was just developing a better progress. The changes will become an astonishing situation for currencies, and I don't believe that negative effects will brought cryptocurrency down. Instead of the down fall, more great surprises will happen which we didn't expect.

I think in the near future there will be no surprises. Currencies will swing up and down by a small percentage and that's all. Surprises can be from the governments of various countries in the form of permits or bans of cryptocurrency.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

All currencies have their own negative side effects and cryptocurrencies are no different, just because they are cryptos does not exempt them from this but with cryptos you get less negative side effects than you would with the currencies that we already have before they came. That is what makes them a better fit for us than fiat
krenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:21:14 PM

By the way, I would like to share with you a little information, which may be useful, if you hate waiting, do not approach this market may cause you a crisis. Is it true what you said
we are living not in a laboratory where everything is under control but in a world full of controversial stuff, and no one can give us any guarantee. you must be mad to expect everything go smooth in crypto

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:44:45 PM

I think in the near future there will be no surprises. Currencies will swing up and down by a small percentage and that's all. Surprises can be from the governments of various countries in the form of permits or bans of cryptocurrency.

Ah well, like you said there should be support from the government to allow the cryptocurrency and make them popular by advertising openly in public, also there's no guarantee in future as anything can happen.

ezbreezy08

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:55:54 PM

Every currencies have negative effects it all cause on trade wars usually just like what happened on Venezuela the Value of Bolivar crashed massively. Even if you have millions of bolivar you're not a guarantee safe. I see Cryptocurrency as a safe heaven asset
drakewear322

Activity: 182

platio.io

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

Only for those people who don't know how to invest and lost their money on the market - they spread bad rumors often

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:11:02 PM

By the way, I would like to share with you a little information, which may be useful, if you hate waiting, do not approach this market may cause you a crisis. Is it true what you said

Yes, it may be. But for some people this is accordingly a good investment since it is still young and there would be a lot of challenges may come to this particular market.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:19:22 PM

If you decide that investing in cryptocurrency will make anyone a millionaire, you are wrong. This is a market, and everyone can not make money on it, someone will definitely lose. The main thing is not to invest all the money in these investments.

newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:20:45 PM

I trust my investments and I think I am making the right thing holding my investments in times like this. Everyone should do how he or she believes it is right. Currencies will have bigger prices soon
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:25:14 PM

Where is the information , i didnt see any information. Opinions are not show reality informations. But everythings has a negative and positive effects.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 03:26:46 PM

I tink every sort of items/stuff that contain valuation for it contain negativity and also a positive polarity but it depends on the nature of market
But, somehow it is not advisable for people who will be panic when market goes on bear and panic sold
astrologer123

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:29:58 PM

its always depends on your mental strength. crisis may happen because of many things. its just specifics of this sphere. but if you are a strong one then there might be no negative effects.
austinsku

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:45:29 PM

It is clear that cryptocurrency has a different impact on people. But it completely depends on the person taking the situation. Someone losing money starts to panic and get angry, and someone continues to invest and earn
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 04:23:03 PM

You must plan your investment plan and portfolio before making investment. You have to study investment projects with due diligence. We must flexibly adapt to the market environment. Investment encryption is risky. Please invest cautiously.

imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:53:40 PM

I think that was right. Because you should have the key of to be success in the cryptocurrency is patient. You should 6to wait...to hold and read all te market situatoon so you will be able in deciding what will step thay you will choose.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:56:49 PM

There is nothing of the kind, there is a very big discontent because today the market does not develop its trend. Nevertheless today it is necessary to pay attention that the volumes do not fall, the volumes remain the same.
feather7789

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:46:01 AM

not only currency everything has negative and positive effects,like that currencies also may have some negative effect, and these are totally depending on investors.but for me currencies have more positive effects than negative effects.
halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:05:37 PM

every new beginning contains potential crises. crypto is no exeption. in general, if hatred is one of your major emotions don not approach anything at all as very soon you'll be disappointed
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: