Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:58:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Currencies have negative effects  (Read 885 times)
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:08:01 AM

By the way, I would like to share with you a little information, which may be useful, if you hate waiting, do not approach this market may cause you a crisis. Is it true what you said

Cryptocurrencies can really badly affect nerves. Especially when the rate falls and you feel like rapidly losing their money. It was very difficult for me to overcome myself psychologically

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:27:27 PM

By the way, I would like to share with you a little information, which may be useful, if you hate waiting, do not approach this market may cause you a crisis. Is it true what you said
yes! this side of crypto is really outsanding. makes you appreciate long term, isn't it? Wink in general, i assume it is a perfect tool for anyone who wishes to educate hinself in being calm as Buddha Smiley

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:49:37 PM

Yes, I hate waiting. Especially waiting for electronic money to rise. I have waited too long and no confidence in this year. Currency has a negative impact on people's investment, business. Without money we can not do anything.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:27:44 PM

It would depend on how you are looking at it, I mean everything has some kind of negative side effect but that does not mean that people are going to stop using them, the same goes for currencies, they are not always the best things but people are still using them. It is only a matter of time before cryptos are the accepted form of legal tender around the world thereby reducing the negative effects of currencies

indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 07:42:09 PM

the market is not just about problems waiting for the course. the wait is indeed secure and many ways of getting results for the long term. but trade crypto does not take a long time to wait. When can continue to be able to monitor the situation regarding the determinants of value crypto then do not have to wait long in expecting the profit of crypto. the negative effects of which there are I think not, and thus many are approaching the crypto to expect results.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:35:28 PM

Cryptocurrencies can really badly affect nerves. Especially when the rate falls and you feel like rapidly losing their money. It was very difficult for me to overcome myself psychologically
But sooner or later, you still have to accept this and continue to go further. I think that each of us lost our money in this market — someone less, someone more. Just keep moving forward.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

A negative point of view is also a point of view and it exists today, because today many people simply cannot understand correctly that cryptocurrency is still risks and very big risks, so I just try to look at it from the outside.
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:22:00 PM

The negative effect about crypto currencies is that you will simply lose your patience when the crypto currencies you are holding will take a long time in gaining their market value or maybe you will lose interest in crypto currency and abandon it completely if this thing happening in the crypto market will still continue.
oceanx
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:34:46 PM

Investing real money and being able to lose everything is always psychologically unpleasant. But we are not investing for this?
Rob768

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:16:54 PM

I think is somebody wants to invest, he must he must have patience. It's stupid to invest and waiting easy money. And crypto is the fastest investment, in traditional economy all is much longer.
Garmon444ik

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:22:57 PM

Guys, with negative markets I havent sex with my wife about two months! Btc Please improve my life😪😪😪
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:37:11 PM

Guys, with negative markets I havent sex with my wife about two months! Btc Please improve my life😪😪😪
Dude, we can't improve your life, only you can improve it. Talk to your wife and just ignore the market right now.

If you are longing for her care, talk to her as it's the only solution that you can come up with during this negative market. Negative market doesn't mean that your wife's love for you is also negative. Treat her somewhere and start making romance to her, bring back the good ol' days when you are courting her.  This is the romantic way but if you want it the easier way, well its up to you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:49:00 PM

I agree! Only patience, which is sometimes lacking! Perseverance, risk, a little luck and more study, development!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:01:23 PM

you posted this topic on 29 sept and predicted the crash and here we are at the time of writing the market is bleeding.. congrats !! you can look in the future. but i hope this crash will over soon and bulls will return to the market

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:15:27 PM

Not at all, the market will recover soon, I assume. See the technical analysis and it's still giving us a good point to have a good bump. I don't think market will fall even lower from the current situation. The current one has only happened just because of manipulation.
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:17:24 PM

It is true and I cannot understand people that are crying that they have lost a lot of money after few months of waiting. Just be more patient, you need to wait for at least several years from the ICO deadline to get great profit.
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:19:33 PM

LOL . I have been waiting for 1 year and I still waiting even if the cryptocurrencies will go more down than now . Just forget about crypto and keep holding them
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:24:57 PM

Yes, I hate waiting. Especially waiting for electronic money to rise. I have waited too long and no confidence in this year. Currency has a negative impact on people's investment, business. Without money we can not do anything.

You are right, waiting is always disgusting but in trading you know patience is definitely required for this. Long-term will always give you a good profit, this negative effect will be in trading we have to change the atmosphere of the market.

Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:27:08 PM

it is correct. especially crypto market is very dangerous for the ones that do not like to wait and want huge profits in a short time period. if you are not a calm person, this market is not for you.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:32:39 AM

I worry about the people, who enter the market without understanding of obvious things, because they will not be able to make any certain profits ever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: