Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:47:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Trade 20,000 ARCD (Arcade City) For Another Crypto...  (Read 76 times)
havarti (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 03:20:37 AM

I bought 20,000 ARCD tokens during their ICO. This project involves ride sharing and plans on disrupting Uber and Lyft.
Arcade City is currently operating in a few cities in the United States and some countries in South America.
The token is not currently trading on any exchanges but will by early 2019. You can go read their white paper via their website.

You can currently download their app and start driving or ride as a passenger. The app works a lot like Uber and Lyft however - the drivers keep all of the money and don't have to pay anyone a fee like you would with other ride sharing companies. The idea is genius and will catch on like wild fire once everything is in place.

I would like to trade my 20,000 ARCD tokens for any other token that I can sell on an exchange. I'm trying to aquire as many VeChain tokens as I can currently hence, the reason I'm trading/selling my Arcade City tokens.

You can reach me on telegram to discuss if preferred - my user name is @cryptic_tales.
Make me an offer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: