Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:14:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STK Token - Progress Discussion  (Read 80 times)
DeluxeJR (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:24:35 AM

STACK project has released a Progress report some hours ago. The team works hard in developing a well functioned project in order to give the power of using crypto as a payment method in the point of sale, to any user who has an account and a card.

The innovation of this project is the use of State Channels that manage to "store" offline payments that will be processed later to the blockchain in its online state.

Here is a Progress update with what STK has achieved during that time:

Recent Progress:
Smart Contracts Security Audit & Smart Contracts
  • Actively working on audit fixes
Server
  • Transaction history data
Research
  • Setting up lightning node in the Amazon cloud
Design
  • No new update.
Community
Our CEO, Miro Pavletic was invited to speak on a panel at ELEVATE, alongside Bank of Montreal, Deloitte and BTCC, discussing ‘Roadblocks in the Blockchain Industry’ from an operational perspective; everything from taxation to opening a bank account.

Read the complete report: Here

It is very encouraging to see interesting projects that face difficulties, trying to accomplish their mission and deliver a functional product to the public. Wouldn't it amazing to make payments anonymously with the use of our smartphones in just few seconds?
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quadgod

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:13:25 AM

I see they still don't have open access to crypto payments. Do we have any information on when it will be released to public?
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:20:38 AM

At the beginning of the year, in my opinion, I participated in their airdrop and received several tokens. Unfortunately, I immediately sold them. I did not think that the company was very promising and was surprised that it was moving exactly along the roadmap. Their idea is certainly not new, but very promising for several years. Does the team deal with the project? That's what's interesting.
DeluxeJR (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:55:35 AM

At the beginning of the year, in my opinion, I participated in their airdrop and received several tokens. Unfortunately, I immediately sold them. I did not think that the company was very promising and was surprised that it was moving exactly along the roadmap. Their idea is certainly not new, but very promising for several years. Does the team deal with the project? That's what's interesting.

Their are trying to penetrate markets like the US market. I think regulation is a great barrier for companies like STACK but still this is the challenge for everyone involved in the cryptocurrency community. Right now the team has made steady steps forward but they are facing some problems that can be passed with strong collabborations.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: