Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:12:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Return effects of ETH!!!!  (Read 125 times)
00DKM@ (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:28:51 AM

https://bitcoinist.com/austria-falls-deeper-into-debt-turns-to-ethereum-blockchain-for-help/?utm_medium=Organic&utm_source=coinstats
 According to new information, the Austrian government has adopted ETH as a solution and uses its foundation as a tool to cover inefficiencies, debt and inflation. This may be a start not too early but it is enough for us to hold on to the future of ETH.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:35:45 AM

Good news. I didnt know that they are sinking in debt and the idea is good by tokenizing government bonds.

Adoption for the tech for ETH there is great, bullish will come for ETH. Another reason for ETH holders to keep on holding as there's adoption happening and is being used as a solution to a big debt problem on Austria.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 09:54:54 AM

i see this as good news indeed but who can verify this news to be true? there are tons of news published earlier this, i took it like ti can pull up the price of tokens but it didn't. sometimes all these are just created for bull trap. i read most of the news coming from different crypto sites, some are too good to be true. anyway if it is,
do you think the tokens will be listed on exchanges?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
00DKM@ (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:28:46 AM

i see this as good news indeed but who can verify this news to be true? there are tons of news published earlier this, i took it like ti can pull up the price of tokens but it didn't. sometimes all these are just created for bull trap. i read most of the news coming from different crypto sites, some are too good to be true. anyway if it is,
do you think the tokens will be listed on exchanges?
Agree with this. Indeed, I would also like to receive confirmation from this news source. Hope it is not a fake exaggeration. But through that, we see the future and the value of ETH on a clear and solid.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 10:35:24 AM

Ethereum is already very strong due to huge investment through ICO and this is also very good news for Ethereum as it will also effect positively.

Screamshot

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:35:40 AM

Well I don't think ethereum innovation is quite ready for such task now there are some set backs that need to be handled before ethereum can be used for that, we to me this is one of the propaganda to centralize the cryptocurrency world.  I stand to be corrected

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
sotovid

Activity: 420

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:54:36 AM

If ethereum is fixed in some state of the government, it will be great news for cryptocurrency. Then the broadcast will take the upper part of the market.

louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:12:39 AM

As per OP's comment regarding the adaptation of the Austrian government on ETH is considered a milestone for this currency. I beieve that the ETH market will soon flourish and would suggest that this is now the right time to buy more ETH at this bear market since there is a big possibility for ETH to rally in the current situation because of this positive news release by the Austrian government.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 11:25:08 AM

This is a really good news for Ethereum, the recent price decrease has been really bad for ETH investor, and by this support especially from the official government, of one of Europe country, Ethereum will back to its track. Just need to wait Bitcoin to start the bull run and Ethereum will be ready to go to the moon.

AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:12:56 PM

This is really good news, and I have heard that the deployment of all major clients in Constantinople has been completed, and now I wait for the block to reach the height and then the Ethereum agreement will begin to upgrade. Reduce production after 9/10/2018

powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:45:16 PM

This is good news for ETH and beyond. This will increase the confidence as ETH is facing some issues nowadays.
Still, I think if Ethereum will not upgrade soon the price of it will not recover. (Sharding is postponed to 2020)

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:56:58 PM

https://bitcoinist.com/austria-falls-deeper-into-debt-turns-to-ethereum-blockchain-for-help/?utm_medium=Organic&utm_source=coinstats
 According to new information, the Austrian government has adopted ETH as a solution and uses its foundation as a tool to cover inefficiencies, debt and inflation. This may be a start not too early but it is enough for us to hold on to the future of ETH.
It's great to hear positive news. Although it may be a lever for cows to dominate afterwards, we need more. In fact, the transaction volume, and user base always reacts significantly to the value when there are news and regulations related.
Hanablue

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:07:48 PM

Thats excellewnt news for Ether lovers. Thats why I always hodl coins rather than selling them in panic.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:18:43 PM

well
if that true,
it sounds like pump signal for me .
seems good for new start on Q4, i guess.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 09:20:15 PM

Yeah, I just come to know about Austria Government's Bonds over the ETH block-chain. It's good but in the terms of price surge, I don't think this news behind that. Before this news, some coins were going up. Even XRP gets more over the ETH in last 24 hours.

kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:30:07 PM

This is absolutely a welcome news to Ethereum holders because this news is capable of boasting the value of Ether  which have been badly low in value for some months now.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:56:17 PM

Good news. I didnt know that they are sinking in debt and the idea is good by tokenizing government bonds.

Adoption for the tech for ETH there is great, bullish will come for ETH. Another reason for ETH holders to keep on holding as there's adoption happening and is being used as a solution to a big debt problem on Austria.
it's true and for ethereum's return I think it's very easy to increase prices quickly because with so many users, ethereum will also be quick to return
Very easy? no, it's not that easy.

Look on how it is struggling to make it back to $300 and then $500. There's a big obstacle that it has to go through before reaching that back. There will be a bullish but to say that its going to be an easy thing for it, we can't say but I find it hard for its movement at least now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: