Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:33:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties in 2018  (Read 1601 times)
Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 08:33:08 AM

Comparing year 2017 with 2018 in crypto space and bounties is like comparing the Moon and Earth. If project do not do well collecting funds in ICOs then automatically the bounty hunters receives less rewards.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
vorfolomej96

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:54:21 AM

Bounties pay very little. It is necessary to choose carefully projects but I cannot find the good project. It is necessary to look for on all Internet now

Lucifer1010

Activity: 384
Merit: 1

>•❤️•<

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:01:25 AM

This year is very bad for bounty hunter, because to many participant, scam procect, and if the ICO successful, they sell cheap price. Hope in 2019 will better for Bounty and Airdrop hunter.
Boss95rnd

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 09:08:39 AM

2018 is a hard year for bounty hunters. Even if I earned a lot of coins, after the ICO gone live on exchanges, it dropped. But I am holding them, because it does not make any sense to sell such coins as from Shivom, thats ICO price was 0,12 USD for 0,007 USD now.

YMaverik

Activity: 934
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

The bounties this year were very bad. There are some projects that are likely to be promising in the future, but it is necessary to choose projects very carefully and wait a few years.
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:13:38 AM

I can say that this year no profit compared to last year. Today's bonuses are less profitable because of too many people involved. Every campaign is not enough for all participants, you can get your card but get less because the bonuses are divided for many.

sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:18:45 AM

This year is very bad for bounty hunter, because to many participant, scam procect, and if the ICO successful, they sell cheap price. Hope in 2019 will better for Bounty and Airdrop hunter.
maybe this is affected by the fall in the price of Bitcoin or an unfavorable market, so there are many Bounties scamps and fail. so in the future I think it will be the same as now, depending on market conditions.
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:19:37 AM

Before 2017 there were not much ICOs, not much scams and not much bounty participants - everyone got rewarded nice. Than in 2017 there were a lot of ICOs with good rewards but not much participants, so if you had good rank that time you may have great rewards. Scam also increased.
Now in 2018 there are many participants, and many scam projects - that's why reward through the year is low compare to previous times

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:21:57 AM

According to my bounty in 2018, when the BTT introduced the jr.member account policy must have a merit upward is a right thing, because if too many accounts that will be a strong spam on this forum and help to fraudulent ICO projects

Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

Maybe a miracle will happen and all the bounty campaigns in which I participated will pay the tokens that I deserve. But I'm not sure about that. I worked five months in 2018 and the desire to continue working in the bounty campaigns has become much less. Patiently I wait, I hope for the best.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:29:35 PM

How good (or bad) have your bounty rewards been in 2018 in comparison to 2017?

I receive most of my bounty tokens this year so I cannot make a good comparison. Currently, most of them are not really performing well in the market but that's understandable since these coins/tokens are still new.
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:30:45 PM

Huge differences but that's down to more people joining them - so the stakes are diluted big time, and that many ICO's have failed rendering the token useless. Then of course, those who sell their bounty rewards - also have a knock on effect on the token or coins price.

Until the market stabilises, investors return to help projects - I don't think we will see much profits.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:34:13 PM

ICOs this year are the worst I've seen. Why is it? Maybe because the unexpected collapse of Ethereum while the ICOs are crowndfunding with a low number of Ethereum due to its high value that time and after months passing by the Ethereum collapse making the ICO tokens equivalent in fiat become low. This time for the ICOs started running while Ethereum is low would have a chance to have a success if ever Ethereum comes back to its peak price and still growing.
tanglong

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:34:53 PM

I can tell that Bounties in 2018 is really the toughest part. Because the entire crypto market is almost falling. Bitcoin drastically makes the Altcoins nearly paralyzed so that Bounty campaigns become difficult by ICOS campaigns as well. Bounty is generally made without feeling safe as in 2017. Huh Huh Huh Huh

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:39:39 PM

Practically all the ICOs in which I participated this year did not give me the income I was counting on.
neli234

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:45:16 PM

It is regrettable that by the end of 2017 and early 2018 we have not joined the market. but still quite happy because some projects like MTC, POLY, Hur ..
ColdEmbrace

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:48:42 PM

One of the best bounties this 2018 which started last September is the bounty from TAUcoin. This is one of the promising cryptocurrencies around and they are very generous in giving bounties as long as you are active. It uses POT (Proof of transaction) which is an experimental consensus algorithm to determine which mining club will generate the next block, the more transaction history weight in the club, the high probability to get new block. TAU proposes a fast, fair and secure currency without inflation. You guys should check it out.
powerglade

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:40:13 PM

well, i earn much more back in 2017 almost all the bounties i've joined were all good and i gained large amount of profits, but this year almost all the bounties i've joined in is neither a fake ICO or it would be stopped.
StockholmZ

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 05:47:31 PM

far better than 2017, the increase in price I salute the year 2017, in 2018 alone it's a pity that the decline is far from my expectations.

I hope the storm passes by this month  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

THE GOVERNMENT NETWORK  ───────────
The 1st Decentralized Borderless Nation
─────────  Token sale is Live!  ─────────
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:52:09 PM

I actually stay as much far as possible from the bounties. Bounties can actually prove profitable sometimes but for me, it is a waste of time unless and untill the project for the bounty is really that potential. The last time i joined the bounty was the project with a verified and successful past experienced team and also the project had a working product before hand.

I only trust those projects who atleast present a working product during their Initial Coin Offering phase as it makes my faith in them rise 100x. Also if we compare bounties fron 2017 to 2018, i think 2018 has not been that good as most of the bounties have been scam in this year. Last year there were some good projects who gave enormous profits and that will make the bounties in 2017 better than bounties in 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: