Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:57:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] AFROCHAIN-The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa  (Read 434 times)
kopisusu (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:47:55 PM

now it has entered Q4, because in the roadmap you stated that AFRO DEX and AFRO STAKING will be launched in Q4, so is it available?
for now it isn't available yet and it's still under development, if you are interested in our project, please join telegram so that you get a lot of information
kopisusu (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:52:07 PM

AFROCHAIN #SELFDROP PROGRAM

HOW TO CONTRIBUTED?

Note: Ensure you have at least 0.031 ETH in your wallet.

Contribution:

Min: 0.03 ETH = get 75 AFR
Send 0.1 ETH = get 250 AFR
Send 0.5 ETH = get 1250 AFR
Max: 10 ETH = get 25000 AFR

Send ETH to AFR Contract Creator:

0xffFE871F2449f32fD10F5f1f548502D518298271

Gas limit: 10 Gwe (minimum)

Gwei: Details for gwei https://ethgasstation.info

Min: 0.03 ETH 75 AFR Token automatically sent to your wallet.

* Excluded countries: The token sale is closed for residents of Bosnia and Herzegovina, China, Cuba, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Nigeria, North Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Ukraine — Crimea region, United States, Vanuatu and Yemen.

AFROCHAIN is the first blockchain for Africa. It is the first step toward building a free economy for everyone, giving back the power in the hands of the people of Africa and Africa diaspora. An entire ecosystem is to be built on the AFROCHAIN blockchain. AFROCHAIN native coin is called Afrochain Token (AFR), a coin suitable for African-market usage in line with its vision to provide access to financial services for everyone. Entrepreneurs will be able to build their own project on the Afrochain mainnet. The Afrochain ecosystem will enable users to have access to education, payments, exchange, trading and investing, and lots more.

Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:10:22 PM

I was interested in the idea of this project. I like the idea ,and I like the composition of the team - these are professionals. I think, they will achieve high success. Roll Eyes

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:54:00 AM

I was interested in the idea of this project. I like the idea ,and I like the composition of the team - these are professionals. I think, they will achieve high success. Roll Eyes
Where can i see their team member information ? i dont see it on their website.

And also i see that this project has raised around 3765 ETH in private sale, do you have a contract address where i can see that amount? No offense, just want to make sure that everything is valid.
kopisusu (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:01:47 PM

thank you for your support,
if you are interested joining ICO please visit website https://afrochain.co/index/2018/09/29/tokensale/ because ICO will end in 5 hours Wink

And also i see that this project has raised around 3765 ETH in private sale, do you have a contract address where i can see that amount? No offense, just want to make sure that everything is valid.
I'm just bounty manager here and they tell me if this project is anonymous, if you want to get more information, I advise you to join telegram
zengis
Copper Member

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

I saw Afrochain registered on the Golix exchange, would not develop exchange to another bigger one because I saw the potential of this platform was pretty good
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:55:16 AM

The potential for the development of this platform is quite good. Future prospects to help humanity are really needed in the African region. I hope this platform can take action as soon as possible to run the main program and its humanity

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:22:14 AM

thank you for your support,
if you are interested joining ICO please visit website https://afrochain.co/index/2018/09/29/tokensale/ because ICO will end in 5 hours Wink

I'm just bounty manager here and they tell me if this project is anonymous, if you want to get more information, I advise you to join telegram
But you have to be responsible for giving rewards to those who participated and giving all the information related to the project, I saw their telegram channel never being updated, and I saw you were marked as managers who campaigned for scam projects. You should not easily submit words like this.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: