Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:48:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem  (Read 3933 times)
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:40:28 PM

On the first place,  who would have thought that you are joining a scam ICO since the intention is purely to join and being rewarded after the campaign period. In such case,  if you think you are joining a scam ICO,  then absolutely you will have to stop and look for another ICO that is a legitimate one.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:48:40 PM

Odds are if you participate in enough ICO bounties without doing your research then you will likely end up promoting a scam unless you get extremely lucky. That being said, they're usually quite easy to spot so just do your due diligence before wasting your time and you'll be fine.
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:26:08 AM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

Even if the bounty was handled by a known bounty manager, the probability that something like this to happen is with absolute certainty. I am positive enough because sad to say, i once had an experience to this manner. But with some luck, the bounty manager just after only a two weeks work, sensed that somethings not right. He immediately inform all the bounty participants to stop working as to spare us all from further hoax.

Vicrey

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:30:38 AM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

yeah that's true,and it is also true that it is very hard to choose which project is the good one or just a scam, meaning we cannot avoid it for sure. and unexpectedly we truly promote a scam project accidentally.
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:31:06 AM

It happens in the life of the bounty hunters and i for one have experienced that too. Scammers is also making some complicated strategies to masked their illegal activities. Even trusted bounty managers in this forum fall prey to their fraudulent acts.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:40:32 AM

Alot of ICO in this market and its difficult to know which is legit, i have experienced to promoted ICO that does not receive the soft card, and they does not pay bounty reward. This is just risk of bounty program, so to avoid fraud project is better spend more times to analysis the fundamental of the project, to know reputation the team developer is should be done before decide to join their bounty program.

HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:41:12 AM

In my own opinion and basing on my experience, I  have experienced financial hardships with bounties now in this year, compared to the previous year. In the previous year I was able to monetize my bounties like in a course of a few weeks. For this year, most of the bounties that pay, if you cannot monetize it because there are no exchanges and there are no ways to convert it to dollars. It is a difficult year now. And with the scam icos lurking, then it would be more difficult for bounty hunters to fully enjoy their experience.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 12:48:45 AM

Yeah, there is a pretty high chance of that.
Even if you use a reputable platform like bountyhive, there is no guarantee there.

The reason why you can end up promoting a scam project is because bounties typically start really early.
We are talking like even before presales and stuff.
So there isn't much to research to make sure that the company is worth promoting.
Yes, you can go through their profiles, whitepaper, etc. but the biggest indicator is how the ico does over time.

You can tell a lot by how the devs handle their ico, how they communicate with people, and the progress of fundraising.
Unfortunately, ending up with junk coins is a part of bounty hunting.  Almost all bounty hunters have some coins they earned that end up worth nothing.

aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:57:00 AM

Thats true, infact we hunters dont know how to avoid this problem 100%, even it looks like a good project after 2-3 months of work, itll become scam and run all the money theyve collect from people who invested to them, and for us hunters, they dont left us any even a simple thanks, how embarrassing.
Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 01:01:36 AM

Yes, in your time as a bounty hunter, you may experienced promoting an ICO project that is a scam. Just like investing to them that is doing by the traders, bounty hunters are also prone in being a victim of this fraud prohects. As a bounty hunter, we must be very keen in promoting an ICO and must be watchful in the feedback of thers. Good luck!

BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:01:57 AM

one is also aware of the problem of bounty hunter what bounty they will incredibly difficult because of choosing a bounty because too much is boring and unavoidable with a bounty scam coming out so it is very hard to look and choose too much longer coin so others have fallen on the price and the losses are also investors.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:13:06 AM

What is the correlation between them? I think no bounty hunter wants to promote a scam ICO. What he will get from promoting a scam ICO. Yes, absolutely gets nothing. The problem is not all bounty hunters really smart to analyze an ICO. Since many scam ICOs, so it's possible for every single of bounty hunter experiences it. However, it is not a must.  Wink

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:19:23 AM

As a bounty hunter sometimes we cannot avoid to promote a scam projects,there are projects that is difficult to trace we will know in the end that the project we participate is scam,so what I'm doing to avoid scam project I'll make a properly research and I am always reading in the scam accusation thread if I see the project I participate is reported as a scam project I will directly leave it.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:37:20 AM

Yes you are correct we cannot avoid the circumstance that promote a scam ICO which it already known once it was done the campiagn program.And i could say, that was the hardest things or experience being a bounty hunters. Which all your efforts and a time are spend on it and in the end you will nothing.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:50:41 AM

well it is true especially when you are new and don't know anything yet. today there are a lot of scam bounties so if you don't search carefully you can be a victim. there are many tips and guides here in the forum following it can reduce joining a scam bounty.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:51:35 AM

At present I am always careful in choosing projects in bounty campaigns. Because I have been involved in fraudulent projects and have not been paid. Because many new projects have sprung up, making it difficult for me to determine a bounty project that is really good.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 02:00:30 AM

that is something that is commonly experienced by bounty hunters, and the main problem is that the project does not pay and processes the token list to the exchanger very long. currently the bounty hunters must be more patient in facing this situation.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:02:35 AM

nope.
first you will get red trust from mod. second people won't believe what you said. and if they can scam investor do you think they will pay money for you?

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀