Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:17:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem  (Read 3933 times)
manyexp
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:51:59 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 07:37:59 AM by manyexp

This is certainly a big problem.
Not only do i don't make money because of the scam projects, but i also feel responsible for promoting scam projects and damaging others.
We need to be more careful when we participate in the bounty.
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:52:28 AM

We did see that at this time many projects that scam. This has to be the scariest threat for the bounty hunter. and I myself also find project and join in the scam. certainly it feels very disappointed.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:07:15 AM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?
You have to do research with the bounty that you join. Most of the bounty hunters that don't research are prone to promote scam ICOs.

They just look at the stakes or amount of tokens allocated and they will apply without any further notice of what project they are promoting. If you are a truly bounty hunter then you have to set standards too on what projects you are going to support and promote.
adicewe

Activity: 188

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:14:46 AM

before following an ico to campaign for it, it's better to check the website first, what the future will be.
Whether the sales are good or not, the team is always active.
some of that can be a little sure that an ico is a scam or not.
indeed I myself have experienced it, have followed it from the beginning to the end, but it ends with a scam
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:19:38 AM

find a scam I guess almost everything has already been felt. This is already a risk and no doubt a lot of people already know about this. people who have yet to understand is how to be able to indicate this scam and how to avoid it. sometimes analysis alone is not enough in this case and it takes a lot of references as well. at least if ever come across a scam would be able to learn from it and can avoid it on later.
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:20:21 AM

Yes i had been trapped on that scam bounty, but i makes that as learning, so that in the future i won't get trapped in that kind of bounty again.
So there will be nothing wasted, even from a bad experience.

iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:23:08 AM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

yeah!! because of lack research about the project, and of course most projects are scam, so maybe i conclude most people here in forum are getting scam or experienced that too, including me of-course.
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:26:53 AM

It is indeed a project this scam is the most annoying thing for bounty hunters. How not, when we've struggled, but instead worked on the bounty project that followed was a project that was a scam. then this will be very disappointing for me.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:31:01 AM

I experienced this so many times, what I do to limit this case is researching about the project I'd join and their potential if they can survive and make a funds in ICO.

Mostly all those bounty hunter who always promote scam are those who didn't read before joining the bounty.

libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 03:33:21 AM

Have seen few projects where after research my final verdict was 'good', and it still turned out to be bad.

My suggestion is to do bounty campaigns from well known bounty managers here.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Go jack1

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:38:36 AM

because now there are so many scam projects, we as bounty hunters also often help the project, but in reality they don't think about how the bounty hunter lives, so now be careful when there are new projects so that later we won't be fooled by fake projects
Drizzlepistol

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:46:34 AM

I usually check very carefully before join any bounty project. just like check team member, their advisor. and the best way use some website like icodrop or icoholder to verify their information.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 06:07:21 AM

Now bounty hunters are promoting almost every second ICO scam project. And this is already considered normal. Because scam projects have become a huge amount. And it is sad to realize that you are doing a job in the empty.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:29:22 AM

There are possibilities of promoting  a scam project as a bounty hunter. That is why it is important to choose carefully before promoting any project.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:33:21 AM

Yes. Because many of new bounty hunter haven't any investigation before to join. So after that they promote a scam project. Also no background checking for bounty manager. For me, Better to check all details of the project and also the details of bounty manager before to join, I am pretty sure that kind of thing can prevent and avoid the scam ICO's.
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:34:00 AM

I think every hunter at least once participated in a fraudulent project. A lot of them and they are good at hiding, beginners are often caught on the promise of good profits.
konomi

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:34:23 AM

Scams are everywhere, I have a hard time distinguishing which ones are scams, which ones are real projects, maybe the icos are scams now, but some scams are harder to find.

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:38:28 AM

If you are a bounty hunter and you are not careful enough, yes, there's a good chance you'll promote scam projects too.
And I know that it's hard to find the bounty, join before the limited number of places fills up and also research the background of the project you'll promote.

Yes, I agree
so the most important point is research analysis and discussing like someone wants to invest. yes, prize hunters are paid by ico tokens too. so try as much as possible to search and analyze before starting the ico project

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:38:37 AM

If you are a bounty hunter and you are not careful enough, yes, there's a good chance you'll promote scam projects too.
And I know that it's hard to find the bounty, join before the limited number of places fills up and also research the background of the project you'll promote.
No matter how well you are trying to be careful. no matter how much you profile and research a project, you will still in one day promote a scam project. the only you cant promote a scam project is not to participate in bounty campaign at all. there is vast growing in issue of scam ICO especially in this year 2018, however doing those thing light limit your chance of promoting scam ICO but the higher the number of bounty you join, the higher your chances of promoting scam ICO
Paul95

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:38:59 AM

Sometimes this happens, and it doesn't have to be straight scam, it's a good project and works well, but the communication between the manager and the chief of the ico is very bad and they just don't send you any token for 4 months work. And that is really bad.

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: