Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:32:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem  (Read 3933 times)
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:14:58 AM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

There are no exemptions to the scammers that even the most safest person can be victimized so what more about us hunters who only wanted to gain income from hunting projects

And this scammers are experts in all aspect of taking advantage of others so expect more to come as you are joining many project in future
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:25:16 AM

It's hard to see all the details of the project, and even more so if you have a lot of them, so it is possible that sometimes bounty hunters promote fraudulent projects.  But the goal is to promote normal projects in order to get your profit for it ...

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
rsremove21

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:08:38 AM

indeed. cause we cannot determine whether the project legit or a scam in the beggining. but as a bounty hunter we need to fulfill our work even though we have no assurance that we will get paid. thats the life of a bounty hunter we are risk takers.
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:10:32 AM

Bounty Hunters Problems are getting bigger on every posponed failed ICOs.
I think ICO investments are re-shaping. Now investors are looking for established project.
And for bounty hunters its really not good at all. Projects being postponed and they work over 6 months for payment.

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
learntonoob
Copper Member

Activity: 85

FinanceX Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:33:48 AM

I think all of the bounty hunters need to give a hand to eliminate the scam projects which are hidden perfectly. Moreover, continously updating your knowledge about crypto, blockchain and ICO is still the best way to defend against those bad project.
Good luck and wish you can find a good bounty program.

wakeham8

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:36:45 AM

Yes, unfortunately it is true. There were some projects, that not seemed to be a scam and there were a lot of good people promoting them. It is always said, if you are a bounty hunter and is simply doing your job and at the end, you motivated people to invest in scam.  Undecided
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

Now the bounty mechanism is working that way: if you could not recognize scam project you will earn very small amount of money or even nothing. So the good bounty hunter never participates in scam projects.
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:56:57 AM

Yep! I experience to promote some ico scams but for me somehow i collect some ico scams that i received for remembrance that i finally done their bounty program.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
vhns222

Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:24:50 AM

Yep its a problem so me as a bounty hunter everytime join  bounty try find more info about project as its not a problem just to share info about scams but to be avoid scams as they will not pay us too its problem for all.

jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:33:27 AM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?
Yes it really happens all the time ! As a bounty hunter , I already have an experience on promoting scam projects. Our first objective on doing bounties is to make money but  we don't take actions on choosing the right bounty. At first, we can't detect whether the bounties we had joined is scam or not , we can conclude it already when it tooks a long time to work or participate in their community. So , it is better to research first about the project/s before joining.
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:40:20 AM

Yep its a problem so me as a bounty hunter everytime join  bounty try find more info about project as its not a problem just to share info about scams but to be avoid scams as they will not pay us too its problem for all.
Just the main problem of all bounty hunter is a fraud. Too many divorced companies who want to get free PR for their projects. After completing the bounty of the company they refuse to pay and disappear, taking all the collected ICO money. This problem is not only the bounty of the participants , but also investors.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
artem30011994

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:40:31 AM

fraudsters do not sit still and develop. Such "cool" projects are being created which are very difficult to understand that they are fraudsters and nothing can be done about it. Sometimes even a project that is not fraudulent at the end of one of the founders can simply throw people and leave

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space     | Join Referral Program  TOKEN SALE     ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
─    Facebook    ─     Medium     ─    Telegram        ─
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:05:53 PM

Most of the bounty hunter's problem that we've been encounter is the finding a good bounty campaign and not a scam campaign because most of the campaign that I've been joining is a scam, I think that is one of the most difficult that the bounty hunters experience.

Eddi45

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:16:13 PM

No bounty hunter will deliberately promote a scam ICO or project. These projects deceive us and get us working for them, after they have scammed investors, we are left with no reward and our endeavors all gone to waste.
siena23

Activity: 2366

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 12:17:30 PM

We can see who the bounty manager is, if newbie or jr member should be alert, because most of the projects are deceptive. Because it is extremely risky for bounty hunter if it promotes a cheat project, it can also get a red trust. Usually if there is a deceitful project there is a sign, and we immediately stop promoting it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Psalms23

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:18:10 PM

Yes it is true, that bounty hunters here experienced scam project too and i can testify that with my own experience. There is no guarantee even if you participated in bounties where the managers are top of the list.
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:20:43 PM

The problem really exists and the problem definitely works only in your favor, because it is the bounty hunters who constantly suffer from the fact that the developers do not fulfill their promises, so far nothing can be done, because it is not known how to work all the same to not deceive.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

Everyone suffers from Scam ICO, including bounty hunters who do not know this fact and promote scams.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:33:07 PM

Everyone suffers from Scam ICO, including bounty hunters who do not know this fact and promote scams.

You cant blame those bounty hunters because there are lots of good project that ends to be a scam and it is because of the team behind it. And by that it is not only bounty hunters it is also the ICO investors as well.
ekoyulio20

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:51:59 PM

I think that is indeed the thing that has become a complementary ingredient in doing bounty hunters because what I think is possible if in the world it can be said is a problem that can happen for example when you ride a car and the car experiences leaky tires. you know for sure the project bounty that we live or promote is a scam or not. in my opinion like that and maybe it is very reasonable, because what I did was getting a project bounty several times which ended up scam but indeed it could be a special lesson.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: