Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:09:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem  (Read 3933 times)
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:01:06 PM

I'm thinking that everyone can make a mistake and even if carefully examined the project. Fraudulent projects today are able to deftly adjust to a promising project.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:11:23 PM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

It depends really. Some bounty hunters don't really care, those are normally the ones who use bots or a lot of alt accounts to spam messages.

Others do their job under the specifications without looking too much at the project itself.

And the third group is like the second one but look at sites who promote legit ICOs and work with them. That way the chance of promoting a scam instead of a valuable ICO is really low. Depends if the site itself makes a mistake and you can decide whether you want to research or not.

You can also take a look at the project behind it if you care and choose a legit one which could be useful for society also if successful.
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:17:26 PM

I think that if you carefully select ICO projects you can avoid that situation when you will be promoting fraudulent projects. To do this, study the white paper, pay attention to the team of this project, check the rating of this project for example on the ICOBench website. This way you can reduce the risk of participation in a fraudulent ICO to a minimum, although the probability of being mistaken always exists.
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:37:10 PM

I never thought about promoting an ICO project that was said to be a scams. All I know is that the participants are doing their work and hope to get rewards or prizes. And I don't think anyone wants to experience fraud, because the work is not rewarded.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:42:31 PM

I've been participating in bounty campaigns for a long time. In 2018, my project selection was very difficult. the fraud is too much. speculation and pumping are done before and after the ICO.
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:45:21 PM

I've been participating in bounty campaigns for a long time. In 2018, my project selection was very difficult. the fraud is too much. speculation and pumping are done before and after the ICO.

With the current circumstances that ICO's are getting difficult with raising money, it is a bigger problem for bounty hunters. The time who they put is very much and it is important that they get rewards for their work.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
tterrorpipa

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 06:51:08 AM

Probably yes, if you can have the timing to join in the ico and promote a scam ico, then surely you can get scammed. Sometimes, it is not called scam, but when the ico project don't met with the softcap, they also will stop the ico.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:17:57 AM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?
That can happen to anyone, but some people has luck on their side and they have never experienced it ever since they got into bounty hunting. But it is not only all about luck you also need to research what you’re about wasting your time on, to know whether it’s a scam or not. Especially this time around that they have extended the time at which people are getting paid after running bounties.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:35:13 AM

It's hard to see all the details of the project, and even more so if you have a lot of them, so it is possible that sometimes bounty hunters promote fraudulent projects.  But the goal is to promote normal projects in order to get your profit for it ...
Nobody would purposely promote fake or scam ICO, you wouldn’t like to waste your whole time working on something and not getting paid at last. Just like freelancers… I can remember one of my friends who is a freelancer and was given a project to work on freelancer.com website.

The project was worth a big amount of money and after he spent Close to a month working on it, he realize it was a scam and they never paid him. Scam is everywhere and not only in cryptocurrency community.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:42:47 AM

Bounty hunter's must be careful on choosing a project they promote because if they promoted a scam and someone invest with it they will be the one who will blame by that people who invested in that specific project.

There are lots of scam projects a good bounty hunter will be responsible on their own moves.

harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:55:58 AM

A good bounty in my opinion now depends on how we choose the campaign and if we follow the crowd it will be successful and go well.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:58:16 AM

inadvertently all must experience fake projects, there are even successful projects that reach their hardcap target for a week or two there is still interaction with hunters and investors, after that they disappear,
so every fake project doesn't immediately succeed so they disappear, some are still interacting with everyone not long ago, so fake projects are also very difficult to detect early on,
just be careful in searching for the bounty and find out about who and what is the purpose of the project,
dr_chen

Activity: 494

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:40:17 AM

Unfortunately, this is a bad event everyone can experience. Bounty hunter, no matter how much the research done in advance about the project, it is understood after some projects are scam.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:47:58 AM

I usually am quite good with evulating the ICOs ,maybe because i just do not go for any ICO which has any red flags at all.
So no,i havent promoted scams ICOs.
Few pointers:
1) Dont go for ICOs whos bounty payment are prormoted as huge.
2) dont go for icos who tell you that you are geting a big return every month or so.
zikzag

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Minter

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:57:06 AM

Even if you are an experienced Bounty Hunter, you still have a chance to run into a fraudulent project. Of course, this happens much less frequently than with beginner hunters.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bawa_23

Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:11:26 AM

AS a Bounty hunter one always came across scam projects & also promote scam projects as it is hard to say that project is scam in starting, as the whitepaper & roadmap are so well designed that it look genuine. But by good research you can differentiate between scam & genuine project.
jzhoulon

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:19:37 PM

I wouldn't help a crook. The problem is that I'm not yet experienced enough to distinguish scammers from honest developers.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:28:25 PM

These problems have always existed and I think they have become accentuated with the hype of ICOs, so it's important to always do a good research and understand as much as you can and ask for information before any participation! The bounties hunters sometimes don't even know what they are divulging, they don't problems or at least they have less blame than the creators of the projects.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:32:53 PM

I think it is common to the bounty hunters that's why I am very careful of participating any ICO's to support their campaign and even it is too long now I really make my choice of ICO's to participated is really a legit one. And I think most of campaign that we can really trust is in the trust in your reading and researching of it here.
babaya

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:36:19 PM

Unfortunately, this is a bad event everyone can experience. Bounty hunter, no matter how much the research done in advance about the project, it is understood after some projects are scam.
its become our risk when working in bounty campaign.not all of campaign was good project and give us reward, but some them was scam projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: