Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:09:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem  (Read 3933 times)
prediction on bush

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:15:53 PM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?
Some of the most problem of the bounty hunters like us is finding/choosing a good ICO and promoting it because many ICO are scam so our time wastes when the ICO that we've join is scam. One of the most problem of the bounty hunters is checking the ICO or the bounty campaign if it was a really good campaign and not a scam.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:21:35 PM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?
I often experience ICO promotions that end with SCAM, basically a bounty hunter can't know for sure which project is good or just a scam, when they start promoting it the Bounty Managers should be more selective in accepting an offer to promote an ICO in this forum .
anov996

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:24:54 PM

I have already got plenty of expertise in bounty management, however i'll ne'er participate in scam comes or advertise them. name is a lot of vital, although, of course, within the conditions of most participants namelessness it goes by the margin
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 03:31:03 PM

Yeah that is actually part of every investor's life. Bounty hunters invest their time and effort so that was less risks compared to people who take part on presales or the like. As a bounty hunter, I experienced being unpaid due to failed projects and some projects paid me with their tokens but has no value. I think the best thing to do with this kind of failure is that projects must undergo escrow of funds here in this forum in Ethereum or Bitcoin enough to pay bounty hunters if something bad is going to happen just to make sure bounty hunter's safety and also to eliminate  scammers.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:31:51 PM

That is the very first problem to all bounty hunters like me, but luckily i have never been experience scam and hopefully it will never do. And i never let scammers to victim me either. Bounty hunter's problem are also when no token will be created and no token distribution as well, maybe did not hit the cap.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:34:47 PM

I have experience to promote about Scam project. It's fully impossible to reject all Scam project. We all need some experience to deeply know good project.
of course, some even now there are many projects that are actually scams. it will make a bounty hunter like us very annoyed. there are several more obstacles, where the project pays but there has never been a market until now, it will only be arrived at the wallet. doesn't this kind of thing make us Bounty Hunter also feel very disappointed? but what can I do, I think this is a risk that we have to face.
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:38:38 PM

It is true. Imagine, if you believe in a project. They have a great idea, detailed whitepaper and an amazing community. Due to the market situation, they cannot achieve their soft cap. They do not refund any investors and bounty hunters. As a result, a ban experience of promoting bad project. Angry
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:40:59 PM

Its an inevitable thing as a bounty hunter which you would really experience on promoting an scam ICO even though we don't like to do such thing but as a participant we wont really able to know the situation if
it would tend to scam out in the end of the sale.No one really knows even scam projects tends out to be very real which do really deceives.Even myself didn't able to save where I do experience such thing
even how hard you do make research there would always a possibility.

bellanas

Merit: 20

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:49:45 PM

The biggest problem is that projects do not pay, even if they pay, they do not go to the  exchange and team is not working
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:51:16 PM

Not every bounty hunter can immediately identify scammers.It seems to me that each of us has come across this. The main thing to be careful, because you can dye the trust on the forum for what you are promoting fraudulent project after its exposure. So the always follow the news.

hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:09:00 PM

Not every bounty hunter can immediately identify scammers.It seems to me that each of us has come across this. The main thing to be careful, because you can dye the trust on the forum for what you are promoting fraudulent project after its exposure. So the always follow the news.

That is why it is always good to be alerted with latest information regarding bounty campaign which you are promoting. because their will always be warning through DT members about stopping the promotion of scam projects. Even if the project is good delivering the bounty coins is too late that the price of the project goes so low that the profit of the bounty becomes useless.

catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:10:52 PM

Yah. Having investigated it, we can unknowingly promote fraudulent projects. There are actually so many scam projects ... We can only try to find out more
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:19:26 PM

There is a lot of problems when you are a bounty hunter first the right ICO to be joined and must be legit. And Initially, when bounty programs were new, the bounty hunters were small in number but were able to drive and connect with a large number of ICO investors in their community resulting in many successful ICOs in terms of funds raised. And the main problem of a bounty hunter is that when his rank is not qualified in the ICO project that he wanted to join.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:26:23 PM

It's possible to encounter a scam ico but if you analyze and study an ico before joining the bounty program there's a big possibility to spot a suspicious ico and you can easily avoid it.
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:28:46 PM

Indeed, the main problem is they can promote scam and fraudulent project. They need to choose very carefully bounty campaigns to avoid scam project also to avois disappointment in every actions they did..
Kamote_1102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:43:10 PM

There's a big chance for a Bounty Hunter to encounter a Scammed ICO project. what I'm doing to avoid that kind of project is; first, if the previous bounty campaign that I joined was not a scam, I will then ask the manager if they have an upcoming ICO project again. if none, then I will ask my friend who taught me about cryptocurrency. in this way, I can avoid those scam projects.

MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:45:26 PM

I, as a bounty hunter, did not always dare to promote their ICO before I first saw the development of the ICO. Who knows the ICO I am promoting is a scam. However, my positive attitude as a bounty hunter against ICO remains.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:46:44 PM

Yes, of course we will meet a scam bounty project if we don't do the research first. to avoid it is quite easy, but sometimes these scammers are very clever to make their project looks real and legit.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:37:58 PM

If you are fishing, sometimes trash will be caught in the gear. In any case, there are successes and failures. The ICO market was full of scammers in 2017, now there are not so many of them, but they still are and will be.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:54:52 AM

Certainly. Now a lot of scams and find a good project now is a problem. But if you take it seriously, you can pass the fate of being deceived. It is necessary to study the project before taking part in the bounty campaign.
Careful study of where you are putting your time into is one thing every bounty hunter should always do. However, these days, bounty hunters are always very lazy to want to go into the details of a project and they really care less to want to know how they can at least take advantage of the good projects out there and all they care about is how to just pick any coin or token that comes their way, and whichever one turns out to be fine or not, is their luck.

That to me is even unethical. Every bounty hunter has a part to play and this is the reason why a lot of people keep complaining they have only been investing in scam projects over the years. How wouldn't you, when you do not do due diligence?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: