Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:16:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem  (Read 3933 times)
Twkasun52

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:51:17 PM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

If you are a bounty hunter and you are not careful enough, yes, there's a good chance you'll promote scam projects too.
And I know that it's hard to find the bounty, join before the limited number of places fills up and also research the background of the project you'll promote.
if we do so we cant get away from scams.Even ICO investors get caught to scam projects. usually investors do more research than hunters about project.This is so unfortunate.I think things will be better if we have physical world connected rating system.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

Yes. That is a risk when it comes to being a bounty hunter. If you are not careful enough and don't do your own researches, then the risk of you promoting a scam is higher. So, researching is the vital point to every bounty hunters. If you research properly, there is a high chance of getting a very good project.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:05:21 PM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

If you are a bounty hunter and you are not careful enough, yes, there's a good chance you'll promote scam projects too.
And I know that it's hard to find the bounty, join before the limited number of places fills up and also research the background of the project you'll promote.
Yes, you are right, now many are promoting prize hunters which leads to fraud, it seems they have to be careful and have to do research before they promote fraudulent projects.
rapsa2018 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:40:54 PM

It's true but I always reading some whitepaper and good projects i already joining but lot of bounty i already joined not keep me a profit if the softcap not already achieve.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:25:55 PM

Bounty hunters encounter problems like unpaid work when projects become a scam,harsh responses from bounty managers,extended periods of work for projects other than the stipulated time etc.The problems are of various degrees and strengths affecting hunters.Even most investors believe that hunters are not important for ICO projects to be successful.Some investors also believe that hunters dump the prices of tokens at exchanges.

kravas86

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 07:48:34 PM

That's true. You will definitely encounter at least once with a fraudulent project. Here it remains either to analyze the projects or to trust the managers.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:54:31 PM

Yes of couse it is true. It is very sad but you can't do anything with it. Every second project is a scam. It is very bad, sometimes projects which good progust and strong team disappear in one day.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 08:58:51 PM

At times, bounty hunters promote scam ICO's without even knowing it is scam. But if you don't take care, you can be given red trust if you continue to promote scam ICO's even if you are warned or cautioned.

miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:33:43 PM

First of all, the bounty hunter does his job and is sometimes also blinded by good opinions about some project. But still he personally does not know whether his project is deliberately fraudulent or not, he learns it only after a time when he himself is deceived or not paid for the work done, so we all sit in the same boat.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:24:08 PM

Indeed the risk that must be faced by bounty hunters is that there is a failure that is difficult to predict after ico ends so that problems like that tend to make them experience disappointment and sometimes can make them become lazy to try again to do an ico.

Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:25:41 PM

I think it's a possibility, it doesn't happen intentionally, we are simply doing a project believing that everything will go very well and when you least expect it the developers can go away with your money, of course, there are ways to prevent this from happening, but usually it's surprising and quite difficult to avoid.
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:30:05 PM

Yes, it is because all newbies are just joining bounty because of the reward and they are not reading articles about the company then they learn from their mistakes

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:38:57 AM

I try to choose projects carefully, analyze them and share views with other Bounty hunters in order to minimize or exclude fraudulent projects. For now, we managed to avoid such projects, though there're still interesting projects which cannot collect softcap(
The reason a lot of bounty hunters promote scam projects is because they never take their time to check the project they are even promoting in the first place and all they are just after is accumulating anything they can lay their hands on, whether it is a real project with product, or it is a shitty project with no product and team or it is a scam project that is not even ready to pay anybody.

Bounty hunters really have a part to play when it comes to promoting a project and they should see themselves in the eye of an investor and look out for the things that are necessary so as to limit scam promotions.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:05:40 AM

There are cases that fraudulent projects are all very well done and it is very difficult to distinguish them, in this case you are wasting time and promoting a bad project!
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:30:10 AM

It is not the problem of the bounty hunter, that the ICO is going scam. These guys are just doing their job. It is not bounty hunters fault, that the ICO is going scam. The problem is more general, because there are too much projects without a great developer and marketing teams.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:06:24 PM

Yes I already have encountered problems many times as a bounty hunter, for so many times I helped to promote fake and fraud ICO thinking that the ICO is legit and true to its promises and blinded by the bounty stakes that it offer but to the end you will never get anything from a scam ICO.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 12:14:54 PM

Indeed the risk that must be faced by bounty hunters is that there is a failure that is difficult to predict after ico ends so that problems like that tend to make them experience disappointment and sometimes can make them become lazy to try again to do an ico.

Every step in the world of cryptocurrency is a risk, there is also a risk for bounty hunters because the ICO where they work for can not exist more or decide to not doing a payment.

nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:40:12 PM

So far, I have been engaged in bounty signature activities and have not been deceived. Before I start working, I will take a serious look at the project.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
doroshok2

Activity: 175

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:50:11 PM

Indeed, there is such a possibility that bounty hunters can promote fraudulent ICO. And it depends on the experience of hunters. But since the hunters themselves profit from this, they try to carefully check the ICO, because this is also their earnings.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:34:18 AM

So far, I have not encountered a scam bounty activity project.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: