Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:47:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem  (Read 3933 times)
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:09:46 PM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?
What bounty hunters mostly do is that they simply join any of the project which is on the thread and start promoting it. Only few countable bounty hunters take the efforts to study about the project and than go for it. Most of the bounties end up with dead tokens or no tokens and simply run away after they collect the investments.

Bounty hunters are always in need of some potential projects and if they see any of the project which is potential, they simply start promoting it without any further study.

I think that before joining the ICO project, bounty hubters should stay cautious because it can also affect in loosing their efforts without no pay.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
agg2702

Activity: 327
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:10:03 PM

sometimes it is very difficult to distinguish scam projects and projects that are not scam ... it really requires caution in choosing what we will follow, but I don't think that's enough ...

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
mlsbd

Activity: 516
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:10:39 PM

I didn't think anyone in the sense promoting scam project. Some newbie user do that in blindly i think. Time wasting without payment who agree do it.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

Yes happened to me several times but whenever I get a hint or read a negative feedback about the ICO I'm promoting I immediately jump out of that I don't want to get a red tag for promoting scam ICO even if we did our job researching these scammers are good in making their ICO looks good.

iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 12:54:51 PM

Yes, I have experienced that numerous times already and yes, I have promoted different scam ICOs even though I thoroughly checked the project. Well, you cannot always determine whether a project is fake or not.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
niceal

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

I imagine that on the off chance that you deliberately select ICO ventures you can keep away from that circumstance when you will advance false activities. To do this, think about the white paper, focus on the group of this task, check the rating of this undertaking for instance on the ICOBench site. Along these lines you can diminish the danger of interest in a deceitful ICO to a base, in spite of the fact that the likelihood of being mixed up dependably exists.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:01:51 AM

project scam and also the bounty hunter is already such a thing is always met. It will be pretty hard to be able to analyze and find out the scam and not. even just any project has only is certainly quite a risky thing to do because it could be a scam they will get. ICO this sort of scam the longer will make investors become less has the interest to join the ICO.

learntonoob
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

FinanceX Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:10:17 AM

Bounty hunters with limited knowledge will face scams and fraud all the time.

Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:50:08 AM

Yes it is possible if you are not really careful in joining campaigns especially that nowadays scammers are everywhere. You may double check and do research of the project before joining them to make sure that you are not promoting a scam.
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:05:07 AM

It happens to me so much time after so much experience even now I'm getting scammed because sometimes even me joining for some campaigns without even check their project but only focusing on allocation so don't do that.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

Bounty hunters with limited knowledge will face scams and fraud all the time.
The experienced one might had encounter the same things, it's normal and that's how we learned tho

Tozex