Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:05:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem  (Read 3933 times)
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:30:37 PM

I am doing only signature campaign and can participate only in one at the same time, so I am
quite selective in which one to take part. Doing a research before entering it, and until now
I  have successfully avoided scam projects. Hopefully it stays like that in the future as well.

kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:37:04 PM

I always do research about gifts before joining. If you are a bounty hunter and if you join the ico scam to be promoted, then that is your mistake. Because you did not do the research correctly before participating in the prize
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:50:44 PM

I always do research about gifts before joining. If you are a bounty hunter and if you join the ico scam to be promoted, then that is your mistake. Because you did not do the research correctly before participating in the prize
what you say is true, better before joining in the gift that we do researched , from the results of the sale, partner, team, and the latest news news from the project

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Go jack1

Activity: 219
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:41:58 AM

the problem faced today is the number of fake projects circulating, this makes the bounty hunters have to work twice, hopefully this kind of project will disappear from the crypto world
FelippeHeinz

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:52:47 AM

That depends on the profile of each bounty hunter, I believe that 95% of the hunters will fall into fraudulent projects. If you have some experience in this market, you can differentiate a serious project from a scam project.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:44:46 AM

Sometimes managers may promote several projects without even knowing that they will be scammed. Usually they got paid in fiat or ETH, so they do not really care about that.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:49:46 AM

Nobody can expect that the project turns scam. Even if you investigated the project, nobody can guarantee that this project will reach its soft cap. It is hard to take part in ICOs and the moment and we hope that the market will recover and we will see different and better ICO stats.
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:54:37 AM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

I experienced promoting 3 scam project as a bounty hunter and as an investor and I regret doing this, almost lost a friend when he invests on a project that I recommend that end up a scam site and he did not get most of his investment, I double check if the ICO is for long-term investment.

Triple_X

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:55:55 AM

Bounty hunters can never be completely sure that they are advertising a normal project. They are not responsible for the fact that thanks to their advertising can be a promotion scam project. If the Bounty Hunter continues to advertise the project after the project is officially found to be fraudulent, then he is responsible for this.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:17:29 AM

Indeed, right now we can see a large number of ico and bounty programs, and of course there are fraudulent projects. But the main thing here is to understand that fraudsters do not always show themselves immediately. Even after a thorough check of one or another ico, it can be concluded that they are honest and at the last moment they can simply disappear with the collected money. This has already happened more than once. Of course, there are frank scam projects that initially look very doubtful. There are also ico, which simply underestimated their capabilities and could not successfully complete their ico, in which case they simply return the invested funds to their participants. What do bounty program participants do, of course try to avoid scam projects as much as possible, but unfortunately, as I wrote above, it cannot always be possible to identify that a particular project is scam.
denbagoes

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:33:01 AM

The main problem for a bounty hunter is fraud in the ICO.
We have tried hard to promote the ICO but did not get a prize and as a bounty hunter will definitely feel very disappointed with this condition.
I think this is a consequence of a bounty hunter but this has become a risk, and every job must have a risk that must be faced.
We hope that in the future there will be no more fraud in the ICO.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:36:38 AM

Actually nobody insured drom that dude, when I was started 2 of 3 of ICO wich I promoted was scam. Now I when I got more expirienced I got scammed much less but sometimes it happened.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:11:44 PM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

It is person depending descision. Some people are sure that propaganda is nothing wrong, so they promote everything they are paid for. That is why so much hard caps and so few sucessful projects.
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:25:22 PM

Bounty hunters are not responsible for the project they are trying to promote. It is note e-commerce, where you are responsible for info you are sharing.
Fedor2018

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:10:50 PM

It is impossible to predict 100 percent that the project is a Scam. Hunters promote projects to earn their coins . And it is also not profitable for them to participate in the project of a fraudster who either pays nothing or will not promote his product, and the coins will be just garbage.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

Actually nobody insured drom that dude, when I was started 2 of 3 of ICO wich I promoted was scam. Now I when I got more expirienced I got scammed much less but sometimes it happened.
Bounty hunters are dropping a lot nowadays, because they do not make a profit as high as they did in the past, but I still expect to see a potential penny. can make a high profit for me in the future

Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 01:30:26 PM

It is exactly possible to be scammed if some terms happen. First is that we are not careful and smart in choosing the legit bounty from legit ICO. In participating in bounty, we must carefully analyze and research the bounty that we will join. It will relate to the team, token allocation, and also its transaction wallet. But, if you are scammed, it is exactly part of the risks that we must take.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:50:05 PM

to promote a scam bounty, of course, everyone has made it especially at the beginning of the start of the bounty program, but as time goes by we can certainly distinguish
MargoGolova

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:53:30 AM

Hunter before you get to work, analyzes the project and the product, and tries to distinguish the scammer from a good project. After all, advertising a scammer will not get anything, and the time will be wasted. But no one is immune from fraud, and now a huge number of them
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:55:13 AM

True. That's just the way it is in the crypto space. I have my share of supporting projects thru bounty and they end up to be scam or didn't even pay bounty in the end.
Just move on if that happens.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: