Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:10:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem  (Read 3933 times)
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:54:39 PM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

Yes. as a bounty hunter, it is very sad if at the end of the wait the bounty that is followed is a scam. Like spending time in vain and can only smile then look for a better project. Don't give up looking for a good bounty.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:00:26 AM

As a bounty hunter, you may likely promote a scam project without you knowing it until it becomes clear. However, with a careful selection of projects you can avoid or reduce them drastically.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:42:49 AM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

A true bounty hunter will never knowingly promote a scam ICO or project. We, the bounty hunters here in the bitcointalk forum never wanted to be involved in such cases where the scam ICOS will use our intellect and knowledge in order to help them succeed in their plan.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:48:05 AM

In so many bounty campaigns I have participated on, I haven't got any ICO scam me and not pay me. They only delayed the payment since the developers have been dealing with a lot more problems other than the distribution of our tokens. So far, no scams and everyone paid me.

chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:59:49 AM

In so many bounty campaigns I have participated on, I haven't got any ICO scam me and not pay me. They only delayed the payment since the developers have been dealing with a lot more problems other than the distribution of our tokens. So far, no scams and everyone paid me.
You are lucky you haven't got scammed. In my part i ingage with two ico that is scammed and i haven't recieve any token for my one year of work very frustrating. I believe that the problem if some bounty hunters is really the payment some others it is is really delaying the token distribution and it takes a verry long time before we got our bounty tokens.

skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:08:39 AM

Some scam ICO projects have been designed to be very similar to the original ICO. Thus, we must be able to improve our quality by expanding our knowledge of insight. Be careful when choosing ICO, all information needs to be investigated. So that our efforts so far to promote ICO have not been wasted. Some ICOs are basically not scams, the poor market situation and declining market demand make it difficult for ICOs to meet their targets until they fail. That would be considered a scam.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:02:10 AM

Well if that bounty hunter are not care enough about the bounty that he willing to join, i mean doing some research and info first before joining the campaign, the answer is yes, that bounty hunter will experienced to promoting a scam project

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:14:57 AM

Some scam ICO projects have been designed to be very similar to the original ICO. Thus, we must be able to improve our quality by expanding our knowledge of insight. Be careful when choosing ICO, all information needs to be investigated. So that our efforts so far to promote ICO have not been wasted. Some ICOs are basically not scams, the poor market situation and declining market demand make it difficult for ICOs to meet their targets until they fail. That would be considered a scam.
You are right,
we just need to dive deeper into the ico project to find out whether the project is very good or even included in the project scam. indeed, it will be very difficult to distinguish, but if we learn more possibilities we can minimize the scam project that we will follow.

yeah, for a project that is not a scam but a market situation that makes it look like a project scam. i think we must be patient to wait for market conditions to improve again and be able to support the project to meet the target.

Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:36:52 AM

for me personally, the bounty hunter problem is not only because the project is a scam, but most bounties today don't promise like last year, which can get $ 1,000 per month if it's now $ 200, it's very difficult to get.
so I think the most important problem of the bounty hunter now is that his income is much reduced.

tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:06:47 AM

Professional bounty hunters will never engage in fraudulent bounty campaigns. Because you will easily recognize it because it always offers a very high pool of bounty, team information is untrue and you can not contact any of them. It is a recognizable sign and that is also the experience when analyzing ICO projects.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:56:06 AM

The problem often faced by bounty hunters is that there are many bounty scams. It traps and harms participants and investors. In addition, the decline in crypto market prices and not increasing this is also one of the problems faced by bounty hunters. The bounty that is not able to work well and is not reliable enough at work will fail because it is unable to achieve the vision and mission it has targeted. The situation would have a negative impact on all the participants and other members who joined the project because we could not get any results.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:08:50 AM

Many people who, when carrying out their gift campaigns, do not examine their projects. And when the project went on and they did a bounty campaign for several months and in the end, they did not receive payment. And this will make you disappointed and say that it is a fraudulent project. It's better to look for good projects through your research and experience so that you can get a good project and not do a scam project campaign.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:17:44 AM

Yes. there is a big chance that a bounty hunter will be able to promote a scam project especially if he/she just joined different bounties without checking the authenticity of the project (team, whitepaper, working project, ico ratings, social media platforms etc)
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:19:03 AM

That often happens, maybe even all bounty hunters must have felt it. We don't know the project we are promoting is a scam. Because of course if we participate in the project from the start, we don't want the project we are promoting to be a scam. But with all that happening, we learn and analyze which projects we must promote in the future.

Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:20:55 AM

Personally I have participated in many scam projects and it really sucks specially when you worked hard and spend a lot of time on it only to find out that you get nothing in the end. In cases like that there is really nothing you can do but to move on and be careful next time. For me it is a part of my bounty hunting career and makes a good lesson.
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:23:04 AM

Personally I have participated in many scam projects and it really sucks specially when you worked hard and spend a lot of time on it only to find out that you get nothing in the end. In cases like that there is really nothing you can do but to move on and be careful next time. For me it is a part of my bounty hunting career and makes a good lesson.
I think, when a project has become a scam, it is not only the bounty hunter who is harmed, but many people who are harmed, such as investors, and others. well, so far, the problem often faced by bounty hunters is vague, unclear payments. well, that is a problem that I often get
dainoran

Activity: 664

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:10:50 AM

We as a bounty hunter must be careful in choosing the projects we're working on, there is no denying that I've got a scam project, but from it I learned to be more careful in selecting projects, so as not to get stuck in a project scam again.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:26:43 AM

You cannot know what project you promote. Advertisers are not responsible for advertisments, but people, who created and payers for them are responsible.
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:39:03 AM

everyone if he is in a high position, if he has good intentions, of course he will promote the results and how to work where to get the same results

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:44:46 AM

The main bounty hunters problem is that you should wait for a long time when tokens become tradable at the big exchanges, if you want to receive a good profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: