Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem  (Read 3933 times)
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:21:08 AM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

for a bounty hunter it is a big problem, even by promoting scam projects like that we will be released from this forum by permanently banned your account. before promoting you should first be more careful. because this is a big problem.

d3nz

Activity: 1330
Merit: 264

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:29:12 AM

This is the main problem and it is not easy to avoid this kind of scam if they provide more information.

Also, if they have copied some people on LinkedIn and you don't know if they are really on that project.  Smiley

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

kiwoh123

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:36:48 AM

there are many bounty hunters here and i think all have experienced promoting scam projects, because scam projects are quite difficult to detect and it is a lesson to be more careful when choosing bounty campaign.
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:37:59 AM

It is also sad to promote scam projects. If you did not check the project before taking part in it and at the end it is also your fault that you have took part in a bounty and maybe made some people to invest in this project. Very sad Sad
sleepless

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 11:50:11 AM

there are many bounty hunters here and i think all have experienced promoting scam projects, because scam projects are quite difficult to detect and it is a lesson to be more careful when choosing bounty campaign.
And it is hard to find a fraudulent project, because there is no government regulation of ico! It happens that it is bounty hunters who cheat and cut payments several times, as the YUMERIUM team did.

Alexey1

Activity: 420

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:56:38 AM

As a bounty hunter, the only problem I have is cheating, when the bounty is not paid at all, or when the bounty pool is reduced significantly. I believe that it is illegal, although we do not sign any contracts, but we are not slaves and should not work for free.

profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:19:25 PM

If I see that the project is a fraud, of course, I will keep away from such a project, and I will not promote it. Since I know that this project will deceive not only investors, but also bounty hunters.
Many projects do not cheat investors, but they scam the bounty hunters. In the past year I have participated in many such projects. They succeeded and ended the ICO, listed at large exchanges but they ignored the bounty hunter reward

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:23:04 PM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?
This is very possible as most Bounty hunters don't in anyway carry out proper research before Participating in any ICO's Bounty Project. Rather what they do is just follow the crowd to Participate in whatever they do thereby promoting scam project without getting much information about it. Well I still think it is inevitable not to promote scam as Bounty hunters. See project like Bitpaction, Ionchain that exist Scam without really knowing. It is difficult to know project capable of scamming both hunters and investors. Research is important
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:26:12 PM

Bounty hunters are not mean to get into scam but scammers won't be stop in crypto. There are bounty campaign that manage by trusted manager. That is the campaign that we must search for.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:26:40 PM

I think it is not the fault of the bounty hunters that the project turned out to be a scam. There were some projects, that have collected enough money and scammed everyone, even people that believed in this project on this forum.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:30:13 PM

If I see that the project is a fraud, of course, I will keep away from such a project, and I will not promote it. Since I know that this project will deceive not only investors, but also bounty hunters.
Many projects do not cheat investors, but they scam the bounty hunters. In the past year I have participated in many such projects. They succeeded and ended the ICO, listed at large exchanges but they ignored the bounty hunter reward

Yes, I have the same experience to you, in last year I have participated in some project, one is the Tokenpay, they have collected over 2000 Bitcoin, but their have many reason have not paid to the hunter, anyway I never want to promote the scam project if I know it before.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:36:47 PM

Now is a very hard time for bounty. And to foresee that a crypto project will turn out to be a scam is very difficult, especially because no one knows much about projects before starting a bounty.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

it is true that there is a lot of fraud in ico. My advice is that if you are an investor, you have to be careful to choose, do not easily believe what people are promoting. and for bounty hunters also need to be more careful in choosing an ico project.

Oldman53

Activity: 457

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:56:52 PM

If you are a bounty hunter and you are not careful enough, yes, there's a good chance you'll promote scam projects too.
And I know that it's hard to find the bounty, join before the limited number of places fills up and also research the background of the project you'll promote.

most of hunters are not cared of what they promoted. those who has at least smth in their head not going to promote each sh*t ICO and DYOR before get in...
roy12875

Activity: 127

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:02:13 PM

I think they just are the bounty hunter, is not the real investors, and I don't think they will read their whitepaper before participated in the bounty campaign, so they do not know which is the real project or the scam, after the ICO finished, you will know which is the real or scam.

elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:06:51 PM

as long as I joined the bounty I never promoted a scam project, I only ever promoted a failed project, they returned funds from investors because they did not succeed in collecting softcaps, you must be able to distinguish between failed projects and scam projects.
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:11:38 PM

as long as I joined the bounty I never promoted a scam project, I only ever promoted a failed project, they returned funds from investors because they did not succeed in collecting softcaps, you must be able to distinguish between failed projects and scam projects.

The problem is that we do not know. Do they pay money to their depositors? I personally decided to choose serious projects. Which at least successfully go to their goal. Therefore, my conscience is clear.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:19:25 PM

Its true so many scams project everywhere. Bounty hunters is hard to find a real one. In scal like 15 projects only 1 or 2 that will pay for your work. So i as bounty hunter just do all projects as many as can. Because im so done on this year i hope next year the scams project reduce.

Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:35:38 PM

There is that risk which an ordinary bounty hunter could not address easily. The fact is that even seasoned ICO investors are now having a harder time arriving at a definite ICO choice to invest in. Scam projects are looking great, even appearing more credible than those legit ones that are poorly made. However, this should not deter us from getting really familiar with the projects we are promoting so as not to become instruments of these garbage projects.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:40:19 PM

In my opinion, the bounty hunter's special attention should be to choose the right project and the potential, so hopefully get income, if we do not participate in potential projects will take time time and effort

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: