Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:11:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem  (Read 3933 times)
oceanx
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:48:44 AM

Or not paid, or tokens are not listed on the stock exchange, or the ridiculous price is low. I'm certainly not talking about all the bounty
GameOfBit

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:21:56 AM

If you have not studied the project well enough, you can promote fraud and not guess about it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:27:33 AM

If you are not carfull you may do it without knowing. Just try to pick the best projects.
vigos

Activity: 260

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:34:30 AM

As a bounty hunter, we often encounter scams, but I did not intend to do so, because we are also victims of scams, we have wasted a lot of time!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:24:20 AM

The main problem of most bounty hunters is the delay in payments. This can force you to reschedule many of the activities that have been planned for this month.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:31:37 AM

As a bounty hunter, we often encounter scams, but I did not intend to do so, because we are also victims of scams, we have wasted a lot of time!
Reality wise, it should be an extra bonus while learning from the forum, doing some bounty also placing bounty hunters to promote scam project without realizing that they already doing it, a lots of projects nowadays ended being scam and runaway with investors money, leaving bounty hunters also a victim and not receiving anything just a waste of time and that's the reason why people needs to be more extra careful selecting projects to support.
Quarantine34

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:15:31 PM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

Yes! so true, joining bounty campaigns that is scam and promoting it. First you will not notice that it is a scam project. You will just see that the project is great and good, but in the mid ICO, some projects gets failed because of not reaching the soft cap and some are totally scam ICO's.
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:17:48 PM

The main problem of most bounty hunters is the delay in payments. This can force you to reschedule many of the activities that have been planned for this month.

Entering into any company you have to be willing to delay payments, because any bounty written that the administration can at any time to change the rules. On the other hand I as a hunter get really upset when the administration is stalling and not paying awards.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:19:41 PM

Well, definitely yes, because as long as you in crypto you didn't notice that the project your promoting is scam because we cannot expect that it would be turn of that project you are handling even they have a roadshow or other stuff that makes you trust them.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:24:02 PM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

Yes! so true, joining bounty campaigns that is scam and promoting it. First you will not notice that it is a scam project. You will just see that the project is great and good, but in the mid ICO, some projects gets failed because of not reaching the soft cap and some are totally scam ICO's.
a problem that I often encounter as a bounty hunter, is the late payment, improper payments, and sometimes the project is canceled, and not paid. well, but it has become a risk as a bounty hunter, we must be prepared for that.
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:51:45 PM

I believe that bounty hunters have nothing familiar with such projects and they are not responsible for poor management or scamming. It is also not so great, and they could have made a better research but at the end we cannot blame them.
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:04:27 PM

I think you have to be careful before you join a campaign. I am a serious bounty hunter and I didn't promote any scam project yet, I hope I will never do.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:41:24 PM

Often projects change at the last moment the terms of the bounty. projects also pay late and long-term funds, sometimes they don’t pay at all.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:44:45 PM

Often projects change at the last moment the terms of the bounty. projects also pay late and long-term funds, sometimes they don’t pay at all.
Recently, new conditions have emerged for participants in the Bounty Company in the form of providing personal data to KYC. Almost every company makes such an announcement at the end of the sale of tokens.
Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:07:58 PM

Yes, it is very simple especially at this time that we where are there are many cunning scam projects. As a bounty hunter, one need to do more research about a project and the bounty manager before wasting time and resources on its promotion.

OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:10:22 AM

That has never happen to me before. I do bounty but I’ve never promoted a scam project. I take out my time in choosing bounties to work on. I will still say that it is a matter of luck and not really much of being smart, but you still have to be smart to know somethings. If you want to find bounties to do, then learn to do so by starting your search in the right place. If you go to wrong places you will end up with wrong ones.
You are right. sometimes promoting a project scam is also something wrong, but we don't know when a project becomes a scam. I just feel that this is quite difficult to distinguish. however, it has become a problem that is difficult to solve at this time.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:17:47 AM

Scam projects have been around for a long time since ICO was in great demand by the crypto community. Scam projects are one of the challenges and risks that must be faced by the hunter's bounty. Scam projects are sometimes difficult to guess and investigate because they make them so neat. Before plunging into the ICO it only ended in vain because it had promoted the ICO scam. Investigate the team in the project too.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:27:50 AM

The project that is deceiving I think is indeed a major problem for the participants. because right now there are a lot of projects that have gone back and forth because there are a lot of cheats
feather7789

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:36:56 AM

I think all bounty hunters will not do that, they are the people for waiting bounty events everytime so that they will get free coins and make profit by selling those coins.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:39:53 AM

This is true but it is not like you will wish to promote a scam project, but along your process of bounty hunting, you will come across some scam projects. But you just have to move on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: