Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:24:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem  (Read 3933 times)
paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

The frequent problem of bounty hunters is the scam project. many projects are not true and they are so scary that it's a scam.
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:39:27 PM

Unfortunately this is inevitable. Now that the fraudsters are doing their jobs very well, you can't even understand that the project is scam. When the fraudsters run away, we understand this ico is scam.

I see not quite so, just to have a few complete scammers that I see, the rest I see just a little analysis can see the phishing of the project. Just look and analyze a bit of the project, we can conclude Grin.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

yeah, bounty hunter get more experience and promote scam. they have do so more project and get more scam, then they find out the ways to prevent them.
we can work and find out carrefully to prenvent scam project, there are many project creat at now
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

The problem with bounty hunters is not reviewing well on a project that will be implemented. What they do not know is that scams are a bit overwhelming because they are not so good that it sounds good.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:59:50 PM

The main problem of bounty hunters is the lack of good payments and too simple conditions in the bounty. I would prefer that in each bounty there would be limits,
strict requirements for the participants, and payments through escrow. This would raise the profile and effectiveness of bounty programs and motivate participants.
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:03:52 PM

Yes, it can happen but I think that today it's quite possible to recognize a scam project. Just search for informations.

Yes, it is simpler to understand, just look and analyze a bit about the information that the project offers. We will immediately see the discontent in that project and recognize it as a scam Cool. Promote alertness, and remind people of it Wink.

Am I spamming? Report me!
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:04:31 PM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

If you are an experienced bounty hunter then chances are you can avoid scam projects but it's really hard to do because many of them have learnt to perfectly disguise themselves as a really cool promising blockchain projects with bright future...

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:07:35 PM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

If you are an experienced bounty hunter then chances are you can avoid scam projects but it's really hard to do because many of them have learnt to perfectly disguise themselves as a really cool promising blockchain projects with bright future...
Well, this is the problem, now it is almost impossible to distinguish scam from a good project, so the experience in this situation doesn’t really help.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:06:44 PM

There is no problem with the bounty hunters and you cannot blame them for promoting a project that turned scam. If this project had investors, than not only the bounty hunters made this mistake, so please, blame the team members.
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:13:54 AM

Regardless of the method of choosing the right project, there is always a risk of being faced with fraudsters. Of course, we all dream of receiving stable and large payments of money without mistakes and wasting our time. But you need to understand - fraudsters will always be in any field of activity, so you need to carefully study a specific project.

Gypsy.Danger
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:34:07 PM

Yes it is true even in it only takes a rare chance but still it is possible to come up with a scam project ico. By that we cannot determine fully if the ico project  is true so there is no hard feelings on it. Just move on and find a better one.

Mary89

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:24:30 PM

Many of those who are bounty hunters do not want to promote fraudulent projects, people just try to make money and can not understand the essence of the projects and this is a big part, but there are those who already have experience and they avoid such projects.
SmSmasuk

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:28:02 PM

no one can know a project that we are following will be scam or not. but we still always think positively that the projects we follow will be successful. Because we are true bounty hunters with hard work and optimism.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:51:32 PM

It is necessary to carefully select projects in which you will participate. It is better to spend a few days studying new projects and choosing a bounty campaign than spending a few weeks to promote scam projects.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:07:35 PM

When we did a prize campaign and the project we helped to carry out promotion was a scam project. Of course, this makes us lose time. And they don't intend to promote fraud projects because fraud projects are very difficult to study.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:20:50 PM

No one will good work ethic will willingly promote a project that could be injurious to people's finances.  It will be callous to do so.  But when project  turn out to be scam,  everyone involve is caught unaware and suffer loss!

ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:21:21 PM

Yes, I am a bounty hunter to be careful in choosing projects, not to deny that I had a phishing project, but from then on I learned to be more careful in choosing projects, I have my own experiences for good project selection.

suryapro

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:26:34 PM

in my opinion now there are a lot of bounty hunters who are promoting scam projects without them realizing, maybe the project that I am following now or the project you are following now ... who knows only their team and group, we as bounty hunters only work and attract investors to join
fraudulent project or not, we will find out after ico end

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 03:36:22 PM

Unfortunately yes. I mean even those ICO that was promoted by celebrities eventually turned to scam. So I guess no matter how good the project is or how genuine the team, there will be a time that some of them turned to scam. But still, you have to be very careful when joining a campaign so as not to waste your time and effort.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
udam

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 03:39:26 PM

I think every bounty hunters have done at least few scam project's promoting. What is the problem even if investors get scammed by scam projects. With the experience bounty hunter can be find someway to understand scam projects.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: