Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:55:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for country marketing manager  (Read 294 times)
EOSEX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

EOSex-The Hybrid Exchange for the EOS Community!

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 02:57:34 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 01:05:29 PM by EOSEX

EOS Exchange(EOSex.com)
The Hybrid Exchange for the EOS Community

About EOS Exchange:

EOSex has successfully gone live! The EOSex team members include solid professionals from across the fields of blockchain, finance, IT, and law, and are backed by well-respected heavyweight blockchain investors (such as Broad Harvest Capital) who have all come together to create a global exchange that is secure, self-governing, high-performance, and transparent. EOSex is truly community-based--a true DAC, where 100% of exchange profits are distributed back to all EXP (EOS Exchange Proof) token holders, and where all EXP token holders have a say in exchange policies, in voting for new listings, and participating in other exchange programs and promotions. EOSex is designed from the ground up to be a fair, open, and transparent exchange. In addition to the trading of cryptocurrencies, EOSex will also offer trading in CFDs, as well as on-chain token trading—thereby satisfying the needs of all types of investors.

Hiring Country Marketing Officer 7.5 Million EXP Budget
Apply

Apply Requirements:

1. Bitcointalk “Member” Above.
2. Must have own telegram group with 2000+ members, minimum 50+ posts per day.
3. Experience with promoting at least 2 past projects.

Responsibilities:

1.     Manage the Telegram group for your language/region

Responsibilities:

Update all news and information; manage your community; keep your community active.

2.     Find quality projects to list on EOSex

Responsibilities:

i)               Contact quality projects in your region and assist in signing MOU to list on EOSex
ii)              Assist with promoting the listing and the completion of the listing (Marketing manager retains the right to negotiate any other fees from the project, directly with the project.)

KPIs:

i)               Submit a list each week of at least 3 promising projects (either current ICO projects or proposed ICO projects) for listing on EOSex.
ii)              Have at least one project sign a listing agreement with EOSex per month and then announcement the launch on social media.

Extra Incentive Bonus: Once at least 2 of the projects you have introduced have listed, you will receive bonus EXP tokens of 3% of trading volume of that project for its first month of trading on EOSex.

3.     Help to Expand EOSex presence in your language/region

Responsibilities:
i)               Use whatever means available to you to increase the number of users registering and trading on EOSex from your language/region

KPIs:
i)               At least 500 active users introduced from your language/region group in the first month; 200 new active users each month after that.

Extra Incentive Bonus:
For 5000+ active users in a month for the users from your country, you will receive a special bonus of 1000 USD EXP.

Fixed Monthly Compensation:

USD1,500 paid in EXP equivalent (all EXP token holders receive profit-sharing from EOSex)

Conditions:

i)              Must have at least 200+ new active users each month (Active user is defined as completed KYC and at least one trade per month)
ii)             If less than 200 users added in a month, the monthly compensation will be reduced by 10%
iii)            If no new projects introduced in a month that has ended with a listing on EOSex, the monthly compensation will be reduced by 10%
iv)            If the number of active users in the first month is less than 500, the cooperation will be automatically terminated.

Optional Incentive:

For any funds introduced for the EOSex Crowdsale, a 3% introduction fee (calculated in EXP/EOS) from the country of marketing manager will be paid.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:12:01 PM

This must be moved in altcoin section not here in Bitcoin Service section. And you have a negative trust rating, you must also escrow your bounty reward. Anyway nice domain name. rolf.

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
EOSEX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 11:12:01 PM

This must be moved in altcoin section not here in Bitcoin Service section. And you have a negative trust rating, you must also escrow your bounty reward. Anyway nice domain name. rolf.

Hi there, thanks for the advice. I have removed the bounty detail. The negative trust rating is caused by the promotion of our new staff...We have completed the airdrop and all airdrop tokens are distributed. I don't know how to make it positive trust rating.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
EOSEX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:46:17 AM

The email must be a number according to the form.

We are happy to assist you with US marketing. Please send us a line at marketing@agrawalgroup.org or find us on Telegram @agrawalgroup

Cheers!

Thanks for that. Have sent an email to you. My telegram: @EOSEX

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
EOSEX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 12:46:57 PM

The ICO stage two is started.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: