Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:29:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I participate in bounty campaign  (Read 151 times)
ismylky (OP)

Activity: 334
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:28:06 PM

I am new I don't really know how to participate in bounty campaign I need you guys to put me through and tell me where I can find legit bounty campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nthere

Activity: 229
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:35:05 PM

You can use bountyhive and bountysuite for that.
And follow the bounty topic in this forum and search for a good project to participate in
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 03:39:18 PM

I am new I don't really know how to participate in bounty campaign I need you guys to put me through and tell me where I can find legit bounty campaign.

You can start checking the various bounties here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and eventually subscribe to the board so you will receive an email every time a new bounty thread is posted.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:39:36 PM

Firstly we need check bounty in ICO bench and after check which campaign you join whose depend on your rank and total number of followers. After all this formalities you go to the page of social media those who join and like it and atlast you fill participant form and after this you check your name in spread list.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 03:39:49 PM

Finding a legit bounty campaign nowadays are rare to find though some of the project is really legit, there are still chances that those ICO will not reach even their softcap due to the current market trend. What I would like to advise you is familiarize with the forum first and try to learn because I'm sure that you will find a lot of useful information and knowledge here in forum. Learn how the forum works, the Do's and Dont's and after that you can start doing bounty campaign without having to think if what you are doing are prohibited here or not.

Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:43:22 PM

well don't worry there is a thread for the bounty program, the best thing you could do is to subscribe to the thread then a project that is post on the thread will get to you as a notification to your mail directly. now this threads below will help you go the bounty thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 moreover saying about legit project all depend on your mind set because is only you truly believe that is legit.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:54:54 PM

In participating a bounty campaign your rank must be Jr. Member and above because all newbie rank can't join in the bounty campaign. For you to find a legit and a good bounty campaign you must have a telegram so that you can ask the details of the campaign there.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:00:19 PM

Your account is Brand new and i'm afraid that you wont pass the requirements and able to join the Bounty campaign just wait till your account made into newbie or Jr member respectively but as far as i know some Bounties are accepting newbie in social media Campaign.
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:09:28 PM

To participate in bounty campaigns i think you have to join reliable bounty platforms that willl share new campaigns when there is one, some of them includes the bountyhives, bounty0x and the likes. you can also join some telegram groups that share good bounty campaigns. these platforms will make sure to help you a lot and give you  a whole lots of insights about doing bounty and gaining in the cryptocurrency world
prediction on bush

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:28:05 PM

In order for you to participate in a bounty campaign you must have a wallet so that you can put that in your ETH address and lastly you must be rank at least Jr. Member above in order to participate in a bounty campaign.
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:02:33 PM
Merited by AmoreJaz (1)

At first, you should spend some time to read what is bitcointalk. Your first post is about how to do bounty campaigns. So, you are here only to do bounty nothing else?  Be wise and spend some time in beginners & help section and read the pinned threads. You will get a basic idea about bitcointalk forum and how to earn money by doing airdrop and bounty. Good Luck
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:06:29 PM

I don't know if a newbie account can follow the bounty with the current rules just an opinion, if you seriously want to do that you first have to understand the rules and try to build your quality account here at least until jr or member and you are ready.
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:13:20 PM

You can find bounty campaigns in thread bounties that you can find in this forum. and if you want to search on other platforms it might be bountyhive. maybe you can join social media campaigns because to join your signatur campaign your rank don't qualify

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:14:46 PM

The options for participating in the company bounty are pretty much the same for each project a certain number of types such as media campaign, blog company, subscription company, as well as the company of social networks, it does not register the work is all in your hands

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:17:02 PM

it seems you are late to come here because there are new rules in the forum, you can join the social media bounty and will only get a little payment Cheesy
if you want to earn more then increase your account rank and join the signature campaign, to find a legit bounty you have to do your own research and look for it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:41:38 PM

The options for participating in the company bounty are pretty much the same for each project a certain number of types such as media campaign, blog company, subscription company, as well as the company of social networks, it does not register the work is all in your hands
Practice has already shown that Bounty campaigns in social networks do not bring that Profit, which can lead to the translation or signature of the company.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Lucas777

Activity: 172

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:32:25 PM

You can find many companies at this forum in the section Bounty. In the same place rules for participation in them are painted, everything is accurate and clear generally.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: