Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:41:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It can be useful  (Read 912 times)
andrey111

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:32:23 PM

Why exactly 12 and 21. Personally, I successfully use a moving average of 10 and 30. We should not forget that this is a cryptocurrency trade and what always works in financial markets does not always work here. Cryptocurrency are very dependent on the news background, and not on fundamental analysis.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:58:44 PM

thanks for your advice, it really helped my trade at this time. but only works 30%. maybe I am not right to use that. I only rely on news. and some of the telegram channels. because currently the news is more influential than technical analysis. so the candle and other analysis is number 2.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:38:15 PM

I want to share some trading tips for the beginner, use the moving average in the trade and use the candlestick. First set moving average 12 and 21 and follow Candle pattern. Moving average 21 crosses to verify the market trend. When the candle closes by crossing moving average 12. Find out if the candle closes below under moving average 21 and find out the sell. Hopefully, a profitable trade is possible if you trade in a completely formal manner.

It seems so easy but its not that easy, trading with MA will kill you in sideways market, yes it may be profitable in trending market, I have already shared many times that taking trade is not that difficult but managing it is much difficult, beginners can try it but with small amount, its better to learn the chart pattern, it may be more profitable in any tf.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 05:21:26 PM

good that is a good trick I also often use it when trading thanks for sharing hopefully all who read here can get lessons about trading. I will wait for other interesting tricks, success for you bro

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:06:11 PM

I want to share some trading tips for the beginner, use the moving average in the trade and use the candlestick. First set moving average 12 and 21 and follow Candle pattern. Moving average 21 crosses to verify the market trend. When the candle closes by crossing moving average 12. Find out if the candle closes below under moving average 21 and find out the sell. Hopefully, a profitable trade is possible if you trade in a completely formal manner.
Not try this way yet, but i will learn it at least i can try get an experience with this, at past i always do day trading but keep loss, so i change my way to long term trading and i never stressed everyday again.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:52:26 PM

Ouch.
I don't even understand those candles. I just know when the small thing is pointing up then it is a pump.
So there is deeper meaning to it.

But as you said, it is "hopefully" so does it means it just gives you more percentage to make a right prediction but not really that accurate?
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:58:31 PM

Though I don't trade like this and even I am confused about what you wanted to say actually. If You don't mind, could you please explain this trading method? I made my own trading style and every time I trade with low price new coins. Maybe your trading method will be useful that's why I am interested to learn it! Thanks In Advance.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 10:10:00 PM

for me it's difficult to apply, I don't really understand various trading terms. for me trading is an art that prioritizes instinct and experience. that's all for me very helpful
I don't see anything difficult in what OP have explained so far except if you don't know the prerequisite of what trading Forex and crypto currency is all about. Although, what OP explain is only the technical analysis of a particular market which can be over turn with any positive or negative news( fundamental analysis effect on the market). So, it is always rational for one to consider both methods of market analysis before placing a trade.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:38:15 AM

This strategy only work in high price action moving and use short term period, this time this strategy will make you stress. We can see from market chart, price action so slowly and goes down every day. If you keep push your asset into market please use stop loss with small range, it will help your protect asset from bigger loss. I already did this at forex market, mostly only success with major pairs.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:09:13 PM
Merited by geopolisch (1)

stop loss is not that good in general although it is pretty useful in some cases. when it comes to bitcoin things become that much worse because of the high volatility and when it comes to altcoins using something like stop loss is a lot riskier because of the manipulation (pump and dump) and the high volatility that it causes.
Actually when it comes to a very volatile market, stop loss is not something anyone should joke with and it is an important part of trading to learn.

The only problem I usually have with people though is that they are always in a haste to learn and start making money and all the necessary things to know are not always touched by them. Stop loss can affect your trading most of the time when you do not even know where you should be placing them and how you should be placing them when considering the volatility of the market.

Yes, there is a huge manipulation in the crypto sphere, but at least, to always be in the safe side, considering using a stop loss or not, I would say the best way to be safe is just to use it.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:16:07 PM

I am very grateful for what you shared, but can you give it in the form of pictures or video links so I can monitor and understand it easily?
Mlowo

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:26:08 PM

buying bitcoin coins now is very useful for years to come, I use bitcoin coins as long-term trading, if all buying bitcoib now is very useful for our long-term investment

Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:39:48 PM

Yes, that could be useful with some coins that are in a trend. But I don't know if this works for those coins that are in sideways. Always put stop-loss.

If you're a newbie in trading then stop-loss is a good leverage to say the least. However, I do hope that the OP knows that there are risk involved, high risk and no amount of TA can guarantee you success. Moving average is profitable if you know how it works but knowing how volatile this market is, really hard to say if you're going to get a good profit or not.

stop loss is not that good in general although it is pretty useful in some cases. when it comes to bitcoin things become that much worse because of the high volatility and when it comes to altcoins using something like stop loss is a lot riskier because of the manipulation (pump and dump) and the high volatility that it causes.
This is the negative advantage of putting up SL where it can really be triggered or hit anytime when the price tends to swing on higher percentage way more than on the SL you have set out.This is why I don't really put up those limitations unless if I'm willing to take risk but would still like a gamble when you use it here on crypto market but in forex or stocks it would be more suggested.
On the MA settings above on OP, these or might not work anytime on crypto but still thanks on sharing up where these basic stuff will help out some newbies but not really a reliable thing anytime.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:15:53 AM

Yes Moving average is one of the best indicator that very easy to understanding it. I also use this indicator to know the trend will continue or will reversal in day trading, i use MA 20 & 50 and CCI, i use it for stocks and forex trading as well.

cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:24:25 AM

for me it's difficult to apply, I don't really understand various trading terms. for me trading is an art that prioritizes instinct and experience. that's all for me very helpful
Not only you who think it's difficult, everyone thinks it is. Since it's difficult we need many references to decide what to do. As you mentioned, instinct and experience, we surely need that. However, it's not enough, that's why fundamental and technical analysis exist. We're combining all of this to get closer for the right decision so that we can minimize our loss. Trading requires deep thoughts and analysis.

maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:45:03 AM

Maybe you can add MACD too with 12,26,9 and RSI 14 and 21 so you can know more about the movement of the coin. It can also a guide to determine where the price trends although this is not always guaranteed always to work. But this is the basic trading that I use in every coin, and so far, this help me to decide to buy or to sell the coin, and it's very useful for me. Oh, don't forget to add moving average too because sometimes this line can give another guide for you.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:15:46 PM

Nice strategy but how about stop loss and take profit area, where I can find the setting?. Your technical analyze need more modification specially to face sideways condition. This strategy can use if market have significant moving and this time is not. Next time please write all part so we can take decisions to take it or leave it.
Everyone will surely have their own strategy based on what they know, their knowledge of some of the indicators they have chosen to learn, and using those indicators to know how they should be reacting to a market at certain point in time, so in one word, there is no single strategy when it comes to trading. The best thing is to just find what suits you best, stick to it and use it to make your own successful trades. A lot of people tend not to be stable when it comes to using a strategy as they want to keep trying everything and that will always lead them to a lot more problem in the long run.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:32:57 AM

thanks for your advice, it really helped my trade at this time. but only works 30%. maybe I am not right to use that. I only rely on news. and some of the telegram channels. because currently the news is more influential than technical analysis. so the candle and other analysis is number 2.
It is different for everyone. See this helps so you can learn knowledge like this from search engine and YouTube. For beginners it is rather a simple way to keep on trading in the market. It makes sure you stay in the market and earn profit with the passage of time that normally goes idle for beginners.

Another tip for the beginners who can invest huge capital is a long time investment that is instrumental in keeping the risk away just because that is not meant for quick profits and even price fall in the down market cannot incur it huge loss for ultimately the market returns raising the value again.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:49:15 AM

There are too much ways to trading, and not everyone could understand the explanation easy. Only hope if they understand it will really useful. And it only works on base that stable if the market is not stable it doesn't work. Only rely on feeling of unstable market

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:19:16 AM

It is different for everyone. See this helps so you can learn knowledge like this from search engine and YouTube. For beginners it is rather a simple way to keep on trading in the market. It makes sure you stay in the market and earn profit with the passage of time that normally goes idle for beginners.

Another tip for the beginners who can invest huge capital is a long time investment that is instrumental in keeping the risk away just because that is not meant for quick profits and even price fall in the down market cannot incur it huge loss for ultimately the market returns raising the value again.
Every tips are counted when we are dealing with trading, we just needed to make our own assumptions and enhance our understanding, people who deal with this type of investment/business have it's own interpretations of certain knowledge, though there's always a good way to avoid losing money trying to use this pattern, it is a must to workout with your emotions and always go deeper studying the flow.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀