Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:07:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Divistock: The ultimate platform for the tokenization of assets.  (Read 269 times)
Nano1778 (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:50:42 PM

Cryptocurrencies have taken quite a hit in the past year, despite still growing way past what the original price of bitcoin was. The sentiments of many economists, investors, and intrigued people is that there is nothing "backing up" cryptocurrencies making them simply a bubble. To take the value of cryptocurrencies we have to look beyond them and look at what the blockchain technology can bring the modern world. For the technology to be widely adopted it has to be integrated with the rest of the world's industries and be available for the average person to use, what will bring this is tokenization. Real-world asset tokenization is a very new niche with the blockchain technology and should be looked at from the average person's perspective and not from the blockchain enthusiast's.

Divistock aims to solve all the above problems and issues by providing a platform that will provide everything that the average person or legal entity needs for tokenizations and other business activities on the blockchain. By tokenizing assets with legally binding smart contracts and withholding ownership of the assets, until a user claims it, we will create a platform that will allow for users to send and receive assets as easily as cryptocurrencies for FREE(with transaction fees). By allowing seamless tokenization/untokenization along with many features we will change the blockchain industry and allow everyone to bring their own value to it!

Chat with us on Discord!: https://discord.gg/5wv3atv

Email: contact@divistock.com

Nano1778 (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:51:22 PM

Feel free to ask me, the founder, any questions on our Discord!
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1588

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:56:56 PM

It is a very competitive business, some icos e.g. Simple Token, Bankex have already tried to get into that space. The problem of asset tokenization remains again when the real world has to pair up with blockchain. Trustless vs Trust required. How is that problem addressed in this project?

Nano1778 (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:33:23 PM

It is a very competitive business, some icos e.g. Simple Token, Bankex have already tried to get into that space. The problem of asset tokenization remains again when the real world has to pair up with blockchain. Trustless vs Trust required. How is that problem addressed in this project?

Our tokenization process is pretty complex, so I will link to you a pastebin explaining our tokenzation that’s going to be added to the whitepaper.

https://pastebin.com/svpXjnXw
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 07:39:11 PM

I think ultimately when crypto and blockchain mass adoption will be realized we will see the real value of all these tokenization projects, next step will be moving towards tokenization of every asset and business, so i see huge potential in all these projects.

Nano1778 (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:47:04 PM

I think ultimately when crypto and blockchain mass adoption will be realized we will see the real value of all these tokenization projects, next step will be moving towards tokenization of every asset and business, so i see huge potential in all these projects.

I do as well, but one will reign supreme and that is what Divistock is aiming to be with many features and the easiest usability possible. Tokenization will flourish when a platform allows for users to trade assets as easily as cryptocurrencies.
Nano1778 (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:38:00 AM

Make sure to join our discord to connect with us! https://discord.gg/5wv3atv
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:02:22 AM

A good number of projects have come out to try to solve the issue of making cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology easily understandable and accessible to the less tech minded man but the problems still remains mass adoption and acceptance. I hope as time goes on, this goal will be achieved. Then how are you going to deal with legal issues which is very important?
Nano1778 (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:59:25 AM

A good number of projects have come out to try to solve the issue of making cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology easily understandable and accessible to the less tech minded man but the problems still remains mass adoption and acceptance. I hope as time goes on, this goal will be achieved. Then how are you going to deal with legal issues which is very important?

Our tokenization process completely covers the legal issues of tokenization, it involves the placing of asset ownership into an irrevocable trust managed by Divistock LLC. You can read all about it in our whitepaper.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:30:12 AM

Our tokenization process completely covers the legal issues of tokenization, it involves the placing of asset ownership into an irrevocable trust managed by Divistock LLC. You can read all about it in our whitepaper.
What's the differences between your tokenization with ethereum tokenization? There was a bunch of platforms that have been applying this tokenization to their platform but at the end of story and they can't even encourage a company to use their service and they are dying slowly.
Nano1778 (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:39:08 AM

What's the differences between your tokenization with ethereum tokenization? There was a bunch of platforms that have been applying this tokenization to their platform but at the end of story and they can't even encourage a company to use their service and they are dying slowly.

Because they provide nothing to the user. They require their user to have knowledge of the blockchain technology to tokenize their assets with and provide nothing but a token to their users. Divistock will create a platform that will be so easy to use, that our users will not have to know hardly anything about the blockchain technology. We will provide our users a very easy-to-use tokenization platform, exchange, Custom ICO Platforms, Smart contract loans, Startup Platform, Escrow Services, Legally Binding Smart contracts and Smart Agreements platform, plus more. We will provide all this to our users for virtually free, making a profit off of transaction fees.
Nano1778 (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:18:39 PM

Also guys, we are looking for strategic partnerships and team members! If interested discuss with us on our discord.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:04:19 PM

There are many projects already launched that aimed to provide the same purpose that is tokenization of assets like swarmfund and latoken, these projects have not yet came up with any notable tokenization transaction that can link crypro with traditional financial markets, i hope divistock will make the process quicker and easier and become a bridge between crypro and other financial markets.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Nano1778 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:52:47 AM

There are many projects already launched that aimed to provide the same purpose that is tokenization of assets like swarmfund and latoken, these projects have not yet came up with any notable tokenization transaction that can link crypro with traditional financial markets, i hope divistock will make the process quicker and easier and become a bridge between crypro and other financial markets.

Yes I know all about them and they are flawed, we are making the tokenization platform for the common man not just the blockchain enthusiast.
Nano1778 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:32:28 AM

Whitepaper has been updated!
Nano1778 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:51:08 PM

Join our discord community guys! I would love to answer all of your questions on Divistock!
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:32:11 PM

I agree that cryptocurrency lacks scaling in the real world, but so far it cannot be implemented. I think that it will take at least another 5 years.

Nano1778 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:52:28 PM

I agree that cryptocurrency lacks scaling in the real world, but so far it cannot be implemented. I think that it will take at least another 5 years.

It depends on how well companies that offer blockchain solutions can pander to those outside of the industry and give them a reason to use the technology, the more that happens the faster it will be.
Nano1778 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:44:08 AM

Also feel free to criticize some aspects of Divistock if you see a problem, you may help us out!
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:36:19 AM

Whether this will be ICO or STO? Or  you are creating on it's own ?
Will you charge subscription fees from the user ?  How you are going to earn/benefitted from project?

I am alive
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: