Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:42:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Health Care Related ICO's  (Read 191 times)
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:31:28 PM

ICOs based on the healthcare sectors have huge challenges to survive in the market as their platformwill be based on the token economics and this kind of ICOs usually faces liquidity issues on the exchanges. Take Example of Skychain ICO this one is also very good and innovative project based on the health care system but struggling to get liquidity on the exchange. So i would suggest you to go with the ICOs based on the exchanges, Blockchain, IOTs, Finance etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:23:14 PM

I have seen a lot of health care ICO s perform greatly well. I participated in MTC (Docademic) and it worked out well. I am also expecting the likes of medichain, shivom and others to bring about revolution in the crypto space, health care sector and the world in entirety.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:43:55 PM

I believe health care related ICO's will fare well in our current market. Curaizon is an ICO that has real world uses. They've already conducted successful clinical trials that prove their system is effective in reducing drug non-adherence. The article I linked gives an overview of the project. This is a project with a utilitarian use that can actually make a difference. Check out the link provided and let me know what you guys think.

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/curaizon-curatoken-ico-ctkn-token/
Don't overrate with that such a healthcare project, as far as i know, there was only a project that has been getting a very big hype and that has been called docademic but remember the team has paid mcafee to shill it. Another health care project that has been getting worst and worst every day is OMX. so many people are disbelief with it right now.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:50:01 PM

This is not the first health care service on the blockchain, I've seen more than three similar project relating to health care service like this one you shared.
But the fact is, the only project I'm looking out for now is those that will benefit the Africa continent.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:52:28 PM

in my opinion the issue with these specific projects are that they are insanely overvaluated for what they actually offer, just as the early ico boom where
any shit project could get millions and millions of funding and in the end nothing happened. what exactly is it that makes this project WORTH investing in?
why is anyone going to get return, realistically? it's yet another project going on the hype

Projects with a utilitarian use that patients or doctors would want to use. For instance, lets say you create a revolutionary product that helps spread the perfect amount of peanut butter onto bread. It works better than a knife, is easier to use, and always makes the perfect peanut butter sandwiches. Who would buy this though? What would incentive consumers to buy this product? TBH, nothing would because making peanut butter sandwiches is simple and easy already. You need a project that patients would either want to use, or a project that helps patients or doctors better their situation. Most of the ICO's that exist today are trying to solve problems that don't exist. Projects with purpose will be able to create something of value that people want to invest/buy.

I'm not sure if you're saying I'm wrong or I'm right,
how could anyone expect patients (in large enough masses) to adopt a system that currently is in an "ICO phase" utilizing "blockchain technology"?
bitcoin will go to all time high and back down to (at that point) lowest low many times before such a system is adopted in large enough scale for it to actually pay off as an investment.
(again, my opinion only!)

I mean, blockchain is a relatively new concept (not really but compared with the old ways it is), is really the health care sector/incredibly slow government machinery known for being good at adopting new things?
half the world backend is still running windows 95!

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
CryptoGenius10 (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:31:02 PM

in my opinion the issue with these specific projects are that they are insanely overvaluated for what they actually offer, just as the early ico boom where
any shit project could get millions and millions of funding and in the end nothing happened. what exactly is it that makes this project WORTH investing in?
why is anyone going to get return, realistically? it's yet another project going on the hype

Projects with a utilitarian use that patients or doctors would want to use. For instance, lets say you create a revolutionary product that helps spread the perfect amount of peanut butter onto bread. It works better than a knife, is easier to use, and always makes the perfect peanut butter sandwiches. Who would buy this though? What would incentive consumers to buy this product? TBH, nothing would because making peanut butter sandwiches is simple and easy already. You need a project that patients would either want to use, or a project that helps patients or doctors better their situation. Most of the ICO's that exist today are trying to solve problems that don't exist. Projects with purpose will be able to create something of value that people want to invest/buy.

how could anyone expect patients (in large enough masses) to adopt a system that currently is in an "ICO phase" utilizing "blockchain technology"?
bitcoin will go to all time high and back down to (at that point) lowest low many times before such a system is adopted in large enough scale for it to actually pay off as an investment.

I mean, blockchain is a relatively new concept (not really but compared with the old ways it is), is really the health care sector/incredibly slow government machinery known for being good at adopting new things?

Clinical trials have already been conducted & they show the project to be effective. They just need the money to finish marketing the product.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:45:42 PM

There are great usecase especially it will for sure be used In the future but for now its very hard to predict short term very difficult as you can see with both projects currently on the market that are fallen below 5million marketcap (medicalchain,neurotoken) But I guess its worth to invest
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:56:06 AM

I believe health care related ICO's will fare well in our current market. Curaizon is an ICO that has real world uses. They've already conducted successful clinical trials that prove their system is effective in reducing drug non-adherence. The article I linked gives an overview of the project. This is a project with a utilitarian use that can actually make a difference. Check out the link provided and let me know what you guys think.

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/curaizon-curatoken-ico-ctkn-token/

They will, I mean anything involving healthcare has always been something that brings in the big bucks and I believe that will be the same case with the health care based cryptos. If they can find a way to properly merge the crypto with some kind of health insurance that people can pay for then they would be set as more people would be using it
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:24:12 PM

The best use case for medical care coins is the personal data sphere of work. It is very cool to know that your medical records and encrypted in chain and cannot be sold or missused.

BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:27:51 PM

Clinical trials have already been conducted & they show the project to be effective. They just need the money to finish marketing the product.

you don't seem unbiased since you also link to a specific ico, so are you invested or otherwise involved with the ico?

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:37:06 PM

The most important thing is to find a real business solution where crypto is truly applicable, not just a money grab.
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:39:42 PM

Healthcare related ICOs are always good. I have involved in Docademic and Etheal ICO, both were health care based and they were successful ICO. But after listing on some exchanges, I can't see any progress what they said before the ICO. People can talk with doctors directly with the MTC token and other interesting things are not happening! I love this types of ICOs, but I am looking forward to seeing their work progress.

aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:20:04 AM

The last year there have been many projects that link their activities with medicine and health. I want to note that such projects are not bad at ICO, but a large number of them are alarming.
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:13:37 AM

I guess if the coins will be used actively for healthcare purposes it will develop both crypto and medicine at the same time.
maxman190

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:04:20 AM

I would single out not only this project , there are many other healthcare-related projects that have already produced excellent results in this industry.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: