Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:18:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find gems?  (Read 127 times)
Discounted (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:36:39 PM

Hello thanks for stopping by Cheesy

I was wondering where I could best find any good gems. I've lately found Signature Chain (SICA) by a friend of mine and I'm loving it. This coin has a community of like 100-300 people so it's super small and unknown.
Now when I asked him where he found this coin he gave me "A buddy of mine told me about it". Same with another gem he shared with me. Now I've come to the conclusion that there will always have to be a "friend" to inform you about this (not if you managed to find one yourself) as otherwise the coin wouldn't be unknown. Does anyone maybe have a discord channel where people share such gems? Or does anyone have a clue where else I could find people informing others about gems? Btw, leave some gem suggestions below please Cheesy

Thanks
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:21:10 PM

You don't find gems. You study projects like crazy and then you pray one of your long-shot educated guesses gets lucky! Because there is no way to make good judgements with start-ups on such an early phase of development.
Discounted (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:25:43 PM

You don't find gems. You study projects like crazy and then you pray one of your long-shot educated guesses gets lucky! Because there is no way to make good judgements with start-ups on such an early phase of development.

And what kind of projects do you research? Market cap wise? Because I'm more trying to find a coin that is brand new which I can make tons of profit on instead of like a top 100 market cap coin.
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:26:11 PM

Just think about good name for coin and search for it, I found one nice coin this way  Grin.
Other than that - read this forum a lot. Maybe use another interface where you have better control and filter topics to find ones with moderate level of discussion, read and hope you'll find something innovative and promising.

hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:31:21 PM
Merited by Tankdestroyer (5)

And what kind of projects do you research?
If you are looking for gems, better research coins that have been released in the market recently and haven't been pumped yet but is not that far away from ICO price. You can also research infamous coins with use cases that can generate real demand in the future, and then diversify your investment onto multiple of them, you might get lucky by doing so.
clasico

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:57:56 PM

The key is "use chase". Or the idea itself is need a blockchain, and their token ecosystems is running well.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:03:44 PM

For suggestions is a good way to find hidden gems that have not been exploited yet, and have enough potential, so it was with redcab a friend who is in the transport industry recommended me, because he knows that I like cryptos, and now I participate in his bounty, so far everything good, so I recommend it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: